Pusha T Fires Back at Drake (NEW DISS)

Started by Do D, May 29, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. zukayoku

May 31, 2018
    And tape that s---. It's gonna be Oscars worth.

eddie313 likes this.
    eddie313 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Xmipod

Jun 1, 2018

Apr 25, 2024
  3. Construction Mane

Construction Mane No meat... Just sauce.

Jun 1, 2018
    Aubrey need to hire nardwuar.

DKC, Ordinary Joel and Rodamon like this.
    DKC, Ordinary Joel and Rodamon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Jun 2, 2018
    Lmfao. Maybe not "formidable enough" or "confident enough". But the guy was in his musical prime. And I think NWTS is good, but "STILL" overrated as f--- by people like you. And the s--- was blown out of proportion because it was the first time Drake sounded completely in control. Still nowhere near being better than Take Care. It just has a more of an assertively broken-through Aubrey "Drake" Graham behind it. Never understood the opinion that someone couldn't be vulnerable and still make incredibly exceptional quality music at that point in that said rapper's career.

If Drake only dropped So Far Gone, Thank Me Later, and then Nothing Was The Same, something definitely would have been missing in his catalog. A f---ing vital part of it. A rapper doesn't have to be machismoic to be likeable or easy to want to advocate. Gotta get your head out of your a--- and stop overrating s--- because "A Usually Insecure Man Decides To Be A Little More Credibly Confident".

The outcome isn't all that compelling and I think that even the general consensus might say that, although it's one of his better projects, that it still isn't his absolute best. And if you ask me, it's in the middle somewhere. s--- has to be the most overrated album of our time. True snooze-fest. Besides Drake's pronounced and defining tone for that project being more aggressive, there's nothing else all that exciting about it. A few hits here and there. Takes no real risk.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Michael Myers and Gimp like this.
    Michael Myers and Gimp like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Vahn

Vahn butterfly jewels beauty

Jun 2, 2018
    2013 is literally when his decline started lol.

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Jun 2, 2018
    That’s not what I’m saying at all lol. Take Care just sounded boring & was a chore to listen to from drake. I think a lot of the songs on Take Care would have probably been better coming from a more formidable singer. Even then though, a lot of the writing on that album is so corny. It sounds like a break up album made for kids in their late teens/about to graduate highschool. Drake’s rapping was still in the stage where he would mimic Lil Wayne too. So nothing about him as an artist really still out to me. He could harmonize well but by no means was a great singer, his writing was meh, his rapping was Lil Wayne-lite, that changed in 2013. His rapping/writing got so much better.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Jun 2, 2018
    Tbh, Drake has always played it too safe to me. Even when he hasn't, it was never that surprising. Someone like Kendrick or even a Rick Ross have surprised me more. If we're being honest, I've never dropped my jaws at any unexpected moves made by Drake, besides when he dropped Back-To-Back. People who are fans of Drake's music will always have variations of discrepant opinions and just wildly unconventional perspectives on any and every bit of all of his material in his catalog. NWTS has some duds on there that, n----s as a part of the general consensus on this matter, would consider legit bops. What the f--- is "Own It"? Shut is just as sappy and cornball-is as anything you'd find a melodiously emotive project, such as Drake. It's not as macho as you n----s make it out to seem. Can"t believe I used to play the f--- out of "Connect". Cringeworthy s---, if we're allowed to be objective here.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Jun 2, 2018
    Pusha really came for Drake’s neck. This diss is short but it’s packed with so many shots and then the photo itself is a major shot. The Story of OJ beat, another shot. It’s going to be difficult for Drake to come back from this. Pusha even challenges Drake to unleash everything he’s got, which to m sounds like Pusha has even more ammo for Drake. Also, Didn’t Drake throw shots at Cudi’s mental health years ago? All is fair...

Rodamon likes this.
    Rodamon likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. Antman

Antman No Cap

Jun 2, 2018
    Drake downplayed depression smh

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. TheDeathOfPablo

TheDeathOfPablo JUNE 1ST AND JUNE 8TH

Jun 2, 2018