Ray Jones Music Updates

Started by KnowRayJones, Nov 16, 2015, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jul 7, 2016
    @KnowRayJones making moves.

It would of been an honor to have you on my latest mixtape since you're the most responsive out of all the people I contacted. Offer still stands cause I really can't get anybody else due to their flakiness, hmu if interested.

Also you have a blog submitting strategy cause right now I'm using submithub and I don't know if I'm using it right.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. KnowRayJones

Jul 27, 2016

1,142 pre-orders for my last album Only Time Will Tell! Thank you guys for making this milestone possible! For a 20-Year-Old indie artist without financial backing, no manager, no label, just a little faith.. No one helping me except God and a few Angels (that being you guys spreading the word about me, my mom, and my big brother @tristancre8ive on IG and Twitter ) I'm able to continue pushing to make my dreams come true. Just off the power of wanting something bad enough I'm able to keep hustling to make a name for myself. Keep sharing my albums.. There's no limit on how far we can go. I love you guys :khaled2: - Ray Jones

CSW, Radeem, Jordan and 3 others like this.
    CSW, Radeem, Jordan and 3 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. lasiiik

lasiiik https://soundcloud.com/prettysweetprettysweet

Aug 2, 2016
    s---'s inspiring man, there's nowhere else for you to go but up as long as you keep innovating

KnowRayJones likes this.
    KnowRayJones likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. KnowRayJones

Aug 4, 2016
    I met Slim Thug again today, he told me he listened and loved my music! lol I even remembered to get his email this time, I'm excited as h---... can't wait to see whats next.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024