Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 thread [Gameplay trailer part 2 OUT NOW]

Started by an0nymous, Aug 8, 2018, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    To play the Doomsday Heist, you need to spend 2 Mil on a facility and another mil on start up and preparations.
    They are forcing you to have a lot of money to play this new content and they're making it such a grind fest that it's tempting to spend real life money on the game just to not waste time.
    My friends stopped playing the game a few months ago because they said "this is worse than actually going to work, because at least at work I get paid actual money".

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Aug 9, 2018
    If you haven't saved up 2mil after 5 years or don't have the means to make 2mil by playing their game to earn new content for free then again, that's your problem lmao

And guess what, playing the heists nets you back your 2mil plus some LMAO

You're acting like getting 2 mil is some unattainable task :lmaooo:

And when u do spend it you earn it back playing the new content that they added to their game for you to earn for free :lmaooo:

Ordinary Joel and Thili like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Thili like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    Gta came out 5 years ago d--- they must've really enjoyed gta online they played it a long time

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    It came out in 2015
    :kdotrly:
    We're on PC.

I should have mentioned that earlier, I suppose. Perhaps there's some differences between console and pc versions of GTA Online.
    Because I haven't found GTA Online to be enjoyable in over a year.
    >Log in
    > Resupply your coke labs
    > Resupply your hangar
    > Resupply your bunker
    > Wait
    > Wait
    > Wait
    > Deliver coke
    > Deliver hangar goods
    > Deliver bunk.. ah f--- a level 4 player just f----- you up with a homing launcher and you lost all your product.

Fun, fun, fun.

The only thing that made it interesting were the adversary modes, but ever since Deadline, they were all boring and repetitive. It's usually some turf war bs or motor wars.

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    they want you to spend 2 whole mil on new content it's just too much, I think I have to step away, can't handle this milking and free content , it requires me to play the game :kdotcry:

same people will tell you rdr and gtaiv multiplayer was the s---

Ordinary Joel and Meero like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    Wait do you want gta to be like the Wild West were ppl can just roll up and steal ur car

Or are you complaining about being killed by 12 yr olds and noobs

Pick one there's some contrasting ideas here :currydead:

"It's f---ing gta, u should be able to steal somebody else's car ffs"

"I was trying to sell my drugs and then a level 4 killed me f--- rockstar gaHHhhhHh!!"

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    People that don't quote are the bane of my existence.

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    >wants to be able to be a rogue on gta anything goes should be able to steal someone's s--- (this is gta after all)

>complains about being killed while trying to do something

What did he mean by this

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    Trying to say that GTA has lost its purpose and turned into a game where you have to grind almost daily to keep up and be able to 'enjoy' the new content.
    It's not what the franchise is about.

Because it's super fun to be blown up by an orbital cannon by some random f---, for the f--- of it.
    I have to do the Solo Session glitch quite a lot because there's hacking, griefing and all in all a s-----y community.
    And Rockstar gives zero f---s about it because no one is ever punished until someone found a way to interfere with their micro transaction ploy.
    I once got punished because a hacker gave me money that I didn't want lmao.
    All they care about is making money.

Also you need to calm down, I can hear your high blood pressure from way over here because of how triggered you are.
    I am stating what I know, what I've experienced and what I dislike about GTA:O (on PC, I haven't played the console version)
    All I hope for is that RDD2 isn't anything like what GTA is. So pipe down and go eat some spinach before you have heart failure.

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    Says im triggered but you're resorting to personal insults why...? Jw if I'm the one triggered why are you the one acting so upset

Like am I making so much sense you have to just start saying random s--- about blood pressure and heart failure..? You're that mad lol

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    Because all I said was that I didn't like GTA Online and that I hope Red Dead Redemption 2 is different and you began lecturing me on how I don't know how to play the game and that I am wrong lmao?

I bought the game on Christmas sale in 2015 and granted this isn't that impressive, but I used to play the f--- out of it.
    [​IMG]
    It started out fantastic, but in time they let the success of GTA online go to their heads and it became more of a business model rather than a work of passion.
    It's stuck in a constant loop of grinding until new content comes out and when new content does come out, it's usually some bs like flying rocket bikes and the motherfucking delorean from Back to the future.
    With every update this game gets worse and worse. That is what I've experienced, that is what I know.

I didn't mean to personally insult you, it's not like you're Popeye and have a heart condition, but the amount of work you put into trying to prove me wrong was getting out of hand and you needed someone to tell you that.
    So chill out. I used to love GTA Online, it was great fun at first, but once you're past level 100, it's not worth playing until a new heist comes out.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. DetroitDGAF

DetroitDGAF Locked in Mariah’s Wine Cellar

Aug 9, 2018
    Red dead 2 will s--- all over gta 5 and thats all that truly matters here

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    It's not hard to get money and buy the new content like you were pretending it is, so I called u out on it...if you're complaining about having 2mil to spend on new content on a 5-2 yr old game then yeah maybe you're playing the game wrong bud

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    It's not hard to make money when you own multiple businesses on GTA. It is f---ing time consuming.
    I could make 2 mil from the drug labs alone, just resupply 5 of them and then deliver.
    But once you resupply you have to wait ages until the product is ready.
    And then once it's ready, you deliver that s--- and chances are people are going to f--- with you. And even if it's nothing you can't take. There's always gonna be a scrumbag in a hydra waiting for you while you're delivering coke in a f---ing garbage truck.

I don't know how it's been on consoles, but the PC version of GTAO is an absolute mess.
    The reviews on steam are mixed, the rating is around 60/100 because people started to realize that the devs of the game are shitheads.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. Big Dangerous

Aug 9, 2018
    Join a friendly crew and enjoy full lobbies of people who won't ever interfere with your businesses...? It's not that hard lol

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. Johnny Guitar

Aug 9, 2018
    That's simply impossible.....Every lobby i'm in is full of Russians and French people lmao
    :lmaooo:

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Aug 9, 2018
    Just give me L.A Noire 2

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Packman

Aug 9, 2018
    Looks even better than I could have expected
    Read Dead Redemption is my all time favorite game, beat it 5 times over the years. Hyped for this

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

Aug 9, 2018
    no its literally trash if you have brain cells. these DLC's aren't even a tenth as good as mods (that were free) in SA/VC/4. Just cause you can grind for everything free doesnt make it good and Rockstar literally focused on microtransaction bs while scrapping single player content. They are not good.

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Lucy

Lucy #1

Aug 9, 2018
    no hes acting like he can see thru predatory practices in games... you are literally a braindead teenager if you were able to play gtav online for over a 5 year period you are probably r-----ed. such repetitive bs when stacked on top of 15+ years of GTA.
    The only real wat play GTAonline is to turn it off and play an actual game.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024