School experiences

Started by Bojack, Apr 13, 2015, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Kon

Kon

Apr 23, 2015
    We basically had 1 security guard who covered the middle and high schools (both right next to each other) and also controlled traffic in the morning so it was easy to get away with stuff. We had another cop come around occasionally and a drug dog a few times a year but that's about it. People came into school high all the time and some even had weed on them in school. I always left mine in the car unless it was something I just bought that day at school which happened a few times too. I remember we had a guy that used to sell little $5 bags of weed and he'd tape them to his chest so they couldn't find it even if they searched him lol, smart idea tbh.

CODEiNE DEMON likes this.
    CODEiNE DEMON likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Nori

Nori ☺ Deadpool is my deformed bousin☺

Apr 23, 2015
    When I was in 6th grade I used to have a bully, he was in 8th grade and his name D'Angelo, the kid was such a d-ck. His dad was a boxer so I guess that's where his attitude came from.Anyways, he'd always shove me in the lockers, but one day he took it too far. I was in the bathroom taking a piss and he snuck up on me, he took my head and banged it against the urinal stall and broke my nose, my clothes were soaked in blood. He picked me up by the collar, I tried to plead to him that we shouldn't beef. It didn't matter, he kept choking me and I couldn't breathe, he told me I was gonna die. Then the principal, who was also an a------ walked in, I thought I was safe. I couldn't have been more wrong. He actually started to help D'Angelo stomp me. I made them think they beat me to death by holding my breath for like 5 minutes before they finally left. Then I got up and ran to the janitor's storage booth
, kicked the door hinge loose and ripped out the four inch screws,
grabbed some sharp objects, brooms, and foreign tools. I cocked the broomstick back and finally got my revenge, I thought of all the times he had taken my orange juice, or stole my seat in the lunchroom and drank my chocolate milk, every time he tipped my tray and it dropped and spilt. I still remember it so vividly, I swung as hard as I could and beat him over the head with it til I broke the wood. I knocked him down and stood on his chest with one foot. That f---er never f----- with me after that day.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Apr 23, 2015
    :terry::comeon:

Mar 28, 2024
  4. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Apr 23, 2015
    Kids keep the weed on them all the time at my school. We just avoid the main hallways they check and hope there are no drug dogs that day

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Lamont

Apr 23, 2015
    You really expect any of us to believe that your principle helped the bully beat the s--- out of you? I hope he lost his job.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Alexwalker

Apr 24, 2015

I like this watch :)

FlawlessT, Meero and Oldboy like this.
    FlawlessT, Meero and Oldboy like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

Apr 24, 2015
    :)

FlawlessT likes this.
    FlawlessT likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. Final

Final

Apr 24, 2015
    one time in woodworking class i snuck out to go hotbox my truck in the parking lot

on my way to my truck this semi-random kid saw me heading toward the parking lot and knew i was gonna smoke so he asked if he could come too

so i smoked him out and while we were smoking the security drove right up toward my truck but we had the seats leaned back so he couldn't see us as he went by .. we dipped out after he left and when i got back to my class, my teacher saw me come in and he just looked at me like

[​IMG]

i proceeded to walk to my desk area and i sat down.. i turned around to look at him and i looked up and he was standing right in front of me

he handed me a caprisun and walked away

Mar 28, 2024
  9. K18 El Duderino

K18 El Duderino Welcome to the Dopamine Dome

Apr 24, 2015
    I'm about to toke up before school this morning. Thank God I only have 3 weeks left before I finally graduate. Maybe something interesting will happen today.

Ordinary Joel and Bojack like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Bojack like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Sep 5, 2021
    One weirdo in my class said to me that I shouldn‘t come to school the next day I said ok. Next day he s---t the place up.

Mar 28, 2024