[SERIOUS] Petition To Remove Em SXN And Reform S80

Started by Skippy, May 14, 2017, in Announcements Add to Reading List

1. Jinn

May 17, 2017
    There used to be a news/politics section, off-topic, nsfw, x v y. X v Y was unique I believe, I do not think I saw that elsewhere. These were good sections I am not sure why they were rid of. If they were inactive, I think they would have picked up steam later on.

On the different sxns, I signed up for Kendrick sxn, that was just me but I understand the need for other sxns. Personally I would have focused on one stan, preferably Kendrick like KTT does Kanye.

On the environment, from experience I found the best way to run a forum is controlled chaos. Finding the right balance between nonsense and serious posting and moderating on the balance so people do not get turned off but keep coming back for FOMO.

*Create sections like before so people do not need to leave the forum if the there is a news event or something.
    *Have a unique section like X vs Y or something similar.
    *The leadership should stand for one guy, Kendrick Lamar. Eminem's era has been over.
    *Bring social media under one umbrella with 1 main guy operating them. One profile on each social media platform instead of profile for each artist.

There shouldn't be any hesitation copying and learning from bigger forums and taking tidbits of what they do until you come with your own amalgamation.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. kidkuro

kidkuro local black man

May 17, 2017
    Before I was like whatever to this, but yeah anything Eminem related needs to go. I'm tired of seeing that Latest Posts feed filled with 70-80% Eminem s---. If it ain't about his next album, who cares? What has Em done recently besides release two mediocre and forgettable albums, a mediocre compilation album, and some okayish guest verses to warrant nonstop discussion about him? Legacy sure no denying his legacy, but hourly conversations and threads about him? Come on son.

Skippy likes this.
    Skippy likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

May 17, 2017
    block the sxn then m8

takes 5 seconds

Evad, Ordinary Joel and Michael Myers like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 17, 2017
    [​IMG]

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 17, 2017
    We should just delete all artist sections and create one 'stan' section where stupid threads can be made about eminems haircolour, thuggers 'gay' behaviour and kendricks status as a jazz legend.

Then have featured sections when an album/mixtape drops so people can discuss several aspects of it for a while.

And have a thread in music section for every 'big' artist to talk about rumours etc.

Apr 19, 2024