1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Apr 17, 2017
    Yeah, you're right. I didn't understand the part about her hiding her head, but that makes total sense in that context. The whole issue of pregnancy without any contraceptives in the apocalypse is an interesting detail I wouldn't think of as a male, yet women dealt have dealt with for millions of years. The part where she talks about her neighbor having the dead baby inside of her for two weeks was disturbing af.

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Final

Final

Apr 17, 2017
    I get that sex is sex and it doesn't compare but if I was ever in that situation I would just tell my chick we are gonna be having anal sex from now on so you better stretch that a------ out babe. Like I wouldn't even risk it. I always thought Glen and Maggie were stupid for getting pregnant on TWD. It's such a burden especially if you aren't in a situation where a pregnant woman won't be comfortable. There's plenty of ways to stimulate the chick without actual sex and if you were that desperate for it at least wrap a plastic bag around your d-ck or something. At least million years ago they were in somewhat stable environments and would just use goat intestines, etc as condoms but back then sex was mainly for procreation anyways and they didn't do things like anal/oral

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Charlie Work

Apr 17, 2017
    I don't even think she cares as much about it being a burden as much as the ethics of bringing something into such a s-----y world. She says as much when she buries the baby's remains.

I've always liked dystopian stuff, but man does TWD waste just about every cool thing it has going for it. Last episode I caught they were running generators at Negan's place for such trivial s--- as playing videogames. Gasoline would already have expired by that point in the show. They should be riding horses and s---, but then they can't get car sponsorships.

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Vahn

Vahn butterfly jewels beauty

Apr 17, 2017
    @Charlie Work if I made one of these for films would you participate?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Charlie Work

Apr 17, 2017
    Prob not. I'm really bad at watching movies on anything more than a whim. Can't even stick to my own watchlists. I'd try though. FilmandWhisky tried it last year. For short film, more likely.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024