Politics Should billionaires exist?

Started by Charlie Work, Nov 21, 2018, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Skippy

Skippy vr

Nov 25, 2018
    bro it's not fair to take this guys money bro i mean he earned it fair and square by only paying me ~20% of the revenue i generate and keeping the rest!

44CC7F42-2F55-4850-8124-2C3EE19B8140.jpeg

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Red Rum

Nov 25, 2018
    Open your own business then. Stop worrying about what another man makes

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Nov 25, 2018
    The amount of money these guys donate doesn’t come close to offsetting the capital they hoard away from middle & lower class people. These guys use tons of tax loopholes & stash hundreds of millions of dollars in banks over seas to avoid taxation. They don’t provide their workers living wages or quality healthcare if at all.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Red Rum

Nov 25, 2018
    I completely agree with you when it comes to wages and Healthcare.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Nov 26, 2018

“But rich people donate money!”

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. RipperRipper

Nov 27, 2018
    Right I'm being honest, so now what? Are you going to make an argument or are you just going make dumb posts that adds nothing to the convo?

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. RipperRipper

Nov 27, 2018
    another dumb comment

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Nov 27, 2018
    you're just a worthless little piece of pond scum regurgitating propaganda that a sharp child could disprove

Zeugma likes this.
    Zeugma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. RipperRipper

Nov 27, 2018
    And you're a genius that is coming up with incredible arguments right? What exactly did I say that was regurgitating propaganda? If it's so easy to disprove, why don't you do it then genius? OH wait, you can't. You're just another dummy that thinks he's smart but can't prove it. Gotcha.... Thanks for letting me know you're not smarter than a sharp child

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 27, 2018
    Ripper was YRNLilKev before this and I think AfricanKid before that, he's just a troll who changes his schtick up once in awhile so don't bother arguing with him if you're looking to actually debate with someone

Enigma and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. RipperRipper

Nov 27, 2018
    Honestly f--- off. That YRN phase was me just dicking around and so was African kid. The reason I changed my name from YRNLilKev to ripperipper was because I wanted to start being serious. That's why I deeted old emberassing posts and threads where I said extremely dumb stuff. You can ask Enigma if I'm a troll. He can attest that I'm not a worthess troll, I'm here to actually debate and be serious. I can link you to a thread to prove this if you'd like. But it's annoying f---s like you who call people trolls that stop debates from happening. How about instead of calling me a troll, actually come up with an argument. If you want to call me a troll, fine, do whatever that helps you keep living happy in your little fantasy land.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 27, 2018
    I've been debating and arguing the whole thread bud.

If you're actually here to debate then cool but I don't think changing your avy to Dylan Roof and then to John Wilkes Booth counts as "being serious." Nor does saying stuff like "If the kids in the ghettos would grow up and do something with their lives rather than becoming worthless gangbangers, maybe they wouldn't stay poor."

Apr 19, 2024
  13. RipperRipper

Nov 27, 2018
    What about changing my avy from Dylann Roof to JWB constitutes me not being serious? What the h--- is your thought process? Please please explain, I want a good laugh. And again, you're not giving explanations to your point. How does saying what I said consitute me not being serious? That was a serious and valid statement, one which none of you actually argued against. What is so wrong about what I said? If you grow up and do nothing with your life but sit on your a--- or become a gangster, staying poor is something that should be taken for granted. One thing people love to do is complain, but one thing they hate doing is taking action, responsibility and work towards something.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 27, 2018
    you made your avy a white supremacist who shot up a black church and then made your avy the guy who assassinated the president who issued the emancipation proclamation. after making an account called "african kid" whose main purpose was making bad racist posts imitating an african person who can't speak english very well if I remember correctly. Phrases like "gangster" and "g----b-----r" and "ghetto" and "thug" are just ways for racist white people to say "black people" without actually saying "black people." This all just adds up to bad race-baiting to me.

A lot of people are products of their environment and a system that helps keep people poor. Yeah, some dirt-poor people are able to "pull themselves up by their own bootstraps" but that's the exception, not the rule. I don't know where people get this notion that all these homeless people and poor people WANT to be homeless and poor. Of course there's always going to be people who are happy feeding off the system (ANY system), but again, they're the exception not the rule.

Enigma, Slyk, WPG and 1 other person like this.
    Enigma, Slyk, WPG and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. RipperRipper

Nov 28, 2018
    At first, my profile picture was Lil Pump, then I changed it and had a picture of JEffrey Dahmer in HS as my profile picture for months and nobody cared. Noone made a big deal out of me having a serial killer and cannibal as my profile picture for months. I made my avy Dylann roof for no reason. I just wanted a different profile picture so I chose Dylann roof. You weirdos make it out to be bigger than what it is. Which is evident because I was banned for 2 weeks just because they wanted me to change it. And then I chose JWB because hes an interesting historical figure. How does this indicate I'm not serious? The fact that when you see the words gangsters , thugs etc you think of black people, it should really set off an alarm. Why do you correlate those titles to black people? I wasnt talking about just black people, I was talking about poor people in the ghetto general. Even if my post was specifically aimed at black people, would it be wrong to say what I did? h--- no it wouldnt. It certainly wouldn't be racist either. Which is why I'm confused as to why what I said is considered racist. You along with too many people have a skewed definition of racism.

Speaking through experience, they're not the exception. The immigrants living in lower class neighbourhoods in Sweden that just lives off the state and does nothing to bring themselves out of their position, are not the exception. As a matter of fact, it's so common to the point that it becomes the general perception of the people living in these areas. These people complain about how terrible Sweden is, how they're not rich etc, yet they go around commiting crimes, skipping school, living off the state etc. All of these things are options. They chose to do this and put themselves in their position. Which is the same for a lot of poor people. Wether it's politically correct to say it or not, a lot of people end up homeless or poor through choices. A lot of which could've been prevented. My father was dirt poor, in a worse position than all these commies and a lot of the poor people in America. Instead of choosing a path of crime, he started working at age 11. He worked extremely hard in life, in situations where he could've gave up. But he didn't and as a result we live a relatively comfortable life. I have an extremely hard time believing that most people in the ghettos are unable to do the same.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. RipperRipper

Nov 28, 2018
    Also, have any commies in here actually done something? Commies love talking about distributing wealth etc, have you guys done something for the poor? Do you share your stuff with others? Or do you just sit on your butt doing nothing while in turn, actually benifiting from a system you hate?

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Ezio926

Ezio926 EMINEM SUCKS

Nov 28, 2018
    If you work hard, you deserve it.

But you should definitely pay a s--- ton of f---ing taxes to help the country that helped you.

Fgbatman likes this.
    Fgbatman likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Ezio926

Ezio926 EMINEM SUCKS

Nov 28, 2018
    Imagine being poor and defending people that are f---ing you over.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. RipperRipper

Nov 28, 2018
    My dad used to be poor and thanks to the society I live in, he managed to make something out of himself and now we live a comfortable life. In a communist society, he would never be able to do that. The people who work extremely hard every day would have the same things as the lazy idiots sitting on their a--- all day nothing. The system f---s you over if you let it. A communist society isn't fair at all

Fgbatman likes this.
    Fgbatman likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. Ezio926

Ezio926 EMINEM SUCKS

Nov 28, 2018
    Billionaire paying more taxes isn't communism lol, it's helping the people who didn't have that chance in life.

Fgbatman, DKC and Enigma like this.
    Fgbatman, DKC and Enigma like this.
    Apr 19, 2024