May 25, 2016
    The Aviato-mobile?

Deadpool likes this.
    Deadpool likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

May 25, 2016
    yea lmfao how the f--- he fit in that s--- n----- squeezed through 2 cars like he was a moving trashcan

- DP

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

May 25, 2016
    :laff:

Deadpool likes this.
    Deadpool likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

May 25, 2016
    good show in for my full nerd transformation

- DP

Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

May 25, 2016
    Glad to see you're watching too! Don't read all my spoilers below :)

Everything he says is gold. I'm rooting for a win for him the most, I can't believe an Airbnb'r took over his condo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I just looked it up and I didn't realize the actor who played Peter Gregory died, and that's why he died in the show :emoji_slight_frown: I liked his odd character a lot. I can see how their similar as she seems to have Aspergers as well (or something similar.. maybe that's just how she is though) but I love her too. Glad Monica is there to balance her out since she's so literal and upfront about everything.
    He's a great villain I think but obviously I'm rooting against him. Now that he's bought Endframe it's like the 4th different occasion he's tried to f--- PP over rather than doing the right thing but it's expected
    He seems to know what he's doing to make the company money, tbh he's just doing his job as CEO. I liked him more at first when he was willing to discuss things with Richard but now he's fired so we'll see what happens!
    I like that his confidence has grown and that he is not letting go of what he wants (to create the original Pied Piper platform/algorithm for regular people). He doesn't seem as socially inept as he once was.. I don't even think he's thrown up in a while. The poor b------ still can't take a tequila shot though :cmpunk2:
    Jian Yang is hilarious. I loved the recent discussion Erlich had with him explaining the California tenant laws and then Jian Yang used it against him to stay in the house for free.. lmao. And the recurring joke of him only smoking on special occasions was great
    Keep em coming, this show is great. I wish there was like 20 more episodes. definitely will rewatch it though.

Some other thoughts - sometimes I do wish that it was an hour-long show. The format now is great but I feel like there are plenty of characters that we don't know that much about, especially the main Pied Piper g---. They're mostly one-note characters, but I love them either way. Also I liked the addition of Carla to the group, although she's gone now and extorted them for $20k haha

edit: just watched the last one. lmao at Gilfoyle posing as the geek squad and drilling a hole in Dinesh's hard drive instead of getting it back. and Jared not knowing his birthday :laff:

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

May 25, 2016
    phew had to scroll quick for that like

- DP

Ordinary Joel and Loyalty like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  11. Ordinary Joel

May 26, 2016
    I wanna adopt him tbh he's like a puppy who's been abused most of his life so far but has so much to offer to a loving family like Pied Piper. :ohno:
    I was so sad to find out the actor passed away. There was a scene where I think Richard saw an old photo of Peter and Gavin with their group winning an award and I was really looking forward to them fleshing out their relationship and how they became competitors for the Pied Piper start up. Sadly that will never be fleshed out now imo.
    He's very much an older Bighead imo in that they're both failing but still successful. :laff:
    Man f--- Action Jack I'm pretty sure we won't see him again. He bled the company dry and was focusing on stock value more than the product itself. Compromised everything. f--- him.
    Yeah he's grown as a character but I actually agreed with them firing him as CEO. He can't run s---. He's still a genius tho and I love when he f---s up, just not when he f---s up the momentum of the group.
    He's the ultimate free-loader :laff:
    I agree that the show should be longer. Like 40 mins would be great. But it's good that each episode makes us want more.

Agree with the characters being one note. The only one who's being fleshed out one tidbit at a time is Jared.

Carla is hot as I wish she was in it more but whatever.

I have more questions.

Your thoughts on Russ Hanneman aka Tres Commas?

Thoughts on Dinesh's gold chain?

Also what were your thoughts on D2F formula at Tech Crunch?

Loyalty and KnowRayJones like this.
    Loyalty and KnowRayJones like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. Loyalty

May 26, 2016
    I'm with you on that. He's my favorite I think, although it's hard to choose, I love them all. Erlich's up there too.

I'm surprised you didn't like Zach Woods in The Office, have you seen the whole series a lot? I remember disliking him the first time through but I've seen the whole series probably 50 times now and I love Gabe. He's so weird and awkward af, but obviously you just don't feel sorry for him like you do Jared.

[​IMG]

Also everything in this list is great: https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephanieanderson/walk-away-gabe

:emoji_slight_frown: that is such a bummer, I would've liked more of him for sure. his first scenes with the cheeseburgers, lol

haha that's so true, I never thought of it like that. That also reminds me that Bighead is great, letting everyone take advantage of him yet also being the luckiest guy alive. I'm glad we're getting a little more of him this season.

:'( you truly hate him! I definitely hated him toward the end, especially seeing the sad data center where the PP box was going to be stored because of him. I have a tendency to like/dislike an actor based on other shows I know them from so I think I went in with a positive attitude towards him but I'm glad he's gone
    I agree, I would have been fine if they didn't re-hire him as CEO, especially so quickly. I can't believe how much he almost f----- up in this week's episode telling that stuff to that tech reporter. Luckily Bighead saved the day with the Hooli story

Like I mentioned above, I kinda went in hating him because I didn't like that he caused problems between Jim and Pam in the last season of The Office :emoji_slight_frown: but even though he kept doing stupid stuff, he was super entertaining, I would have liked if he stayed in the show in some capacity. I loved that episode where they thought their system was being hacked but Russ left the tequila bottle on the delete key. His obsession with how car doors open :laff:

Was that the one where they figured out how to efficiently jerk off 800 guys that inspired the middle-out algorithm? That was hilarious.. the scene just kept going on and they had a formula and drawings and everything. pure gold

edit: yep I had to rewatch

Apr 24, 2024
  13. Loyalty

May 26, 2016
    "Guys, does girth similarity affect Erlich's ability to jerk different d----s simultaneously?" :laff:

Apr 24, 2024
  14. Ordinary Joel

May 26, 2016
    I'm not sure in what interview it was in but Zach Woods said the fundemental difference between Gabe and Jared was that the former only looked out for his own well being, was self-centered and a s--- up towards power while the latter is selfless, endearing and humble. (Obviously paraphrasing but it was in a similar vein to what I sorta quoted. That basically sums up why I like Jared compared to Gabe as characters. And yeah I've watched The Office many times and he annoys me so much :'(

Basically hated anyone who treated Erin unjustly in The Office. :wow2:
    He was a genius. :wow5:
    I still remember his Nip Alert app :laff:

Such a simpleton but I was devastated when he got fired earlier. Thank f--- he could do whatever he wanted at Hooli.
    It was because he was so manipulative at the start to get on everyone's good side only to gain their trust and destroy it. What kind of s--- CEO doesn't communicate with his most valuable team in the whole company. It was all about dollars and cents with him. f--- him for life.

:pac;
    Ooooooooooooooh man I physically cringed at that scene. As soon as the receptionist asked if he knew where the conference room was and he was being a smart a--- about it I knew s--- would go downhill. That and the juxtaposed scene of Laurie commending Richard for being a professional just added salt to the wound.

:sad3:

THIS GUY f---s!

Also loved his interactions with the group, calling Dinesh a terrorist :'( and basically ignoring Erlich at every opportunity. You could just see a part of Erlich die every time. Erlich's best quote is between Season 1's adderall scene or "I've been known to f--- myself" as he tries to gain Russ's approval. :laff:

But yeah I didn't enjoy the guy playing Russ when he was in The Office either. That and that chick who tried to tempt Jim in the hotel. f--- 'em both for life.

:pac:

"MC Hamas"
    "Cypress Halal"
    "Pakistani Mr. T"

What a f---ing genius scene. :wow5:

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. Ordinary Joel

May 26, 2016
    Holy moly I royally f----- up the post above luckily I fixed it before @Deadpool saw it. :ohno:

Deadpool and Loyalty like this.
    Deadpool and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Ordinary Joel

May 26, 2016
    Final question to Loya:

What do you think of their badass lawyer? (not the guitar playing hipster the one that helped them with arbitration)

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. Loyalty

May 26, 2016
    That's fair! He's nowhere near my favorite character. I definitely prefer Jared, I always feel for the poor guy. Did you like Robert California? What about Nate? Pete and Clark? Only asking about the later characters since lots of people tend to denounce the last 2 seasons.

I can't believe he has that big house/incubator now. I love that he was (not seriously) considered to be PP's new CEO haha

Totally agree about Jack. He would have manipulated me too I suppose, I could never be a CEO :ohno:

I do hope they bring Russ back at some point. He was too funny. I'll need to rewatch to find my favorite Erlich quote. Loved the recent one when he was frustrated about not being able to eat his Fage yogurt cuz his spoon wouldn't fit. He was so upset haha

Also yeah that girl who tries to sleep with Jim at the hotel :pac: but I do love in that episode when Jim gets Dwight to test for bed bugs to get Cathy out of the room. And when Packer pukes on Gabe hahaha

Lmao at the gold chain video too. This show is going to be great to rewatch. (My phone stopped letting me highlight your quotes :emoji_slight_frown:)
    The one who wasn't actually a lawyer? Ha he was great. I wanted to trust him and root for him even though he was disbarred. I still can't believe Richard couldn't tell that one lie about not using Hooli computers to test PP. :wow2:
    Also I did like the hippie lawyer, but again.. because I like him from another show (Superstore) so naturally I liked him to start

Thanks for the show suggestion. As you can see, I loved it. If you need another suggestion in addition to Party Down you should check out Happy Endings (on Hulu now). It was cancelled after 3 seasons but I loved it. It was kind of a modern-day Friends but a bit more quirky. Erlich was in 1-2 episodes as the g---'s friend.

Same here, this post was a b---- to do on mobile

Apr 24, 2024
  18. Ordinary Joel

May 26, 2016
    Yep I denounce the last 2 seasons for sure. :laff: I hate Robert California, love Nate and Clark. Pete is ehhhhhhhh. Pigeon-holing him and Erin as Jim/Pam jr was so lame imo.
    He's gonna possibly lose his incubator thanks to violating his NDA with Hooli. But then again who knows coz Bighead himself uses like so many signatures that the documents he signed won't hold up in court. :'(
    Me neither. :wow2:
    His recent tangent when he referenced USA as a start up company was brilliant. Just before the skunkworks plan was fleshed out.

Loved Dwight in that episode. I should probably re-watch The Office again now. Your favourite character from it?
    This is what happens when we go multi-quoting smh.
    If you've watched Seinfeld then you'd probably recognise that the lawyer is Lloyd Braun! :woodson:
    I still need to check out Party Down but I will in due time.

I've been slack with TV shows over the past year it's mainly been this show, FTWD, TWD, Mr Robot (another show you should check out, great show, thriller) and Better Call Saul that I've been constantly checking for.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  19. Loyalty

May 26, 2016
    Aw the more I watch the last 2 seasons the more I like them. Especially Robert. he's so weirdly funny. One thing I can't and will never like is the Jim/Pam story with the cameraman, they should have just went the entire series without s--- like that. But yeah I did not care for Pete/Erin much either.
    I didn't think about that but yeah you're right... hopefully he gets out of it, he's been lucky af so far haha
    That's a tough one but I'll probably go with Michael. He was just one of the best characters every and basically the first of his kind. There's so much to be said about all the rest of the main cast and the secondary characters though, it's the only show I can rewatch 50 times and still laugh every time and find new jokes I missed before.
    I didn't recognize him :emoji_slight_frown: I've probably seen about 1/2 of the Seinfeld episodes, I watched it all the time growing up but have never done a full series watch
    :emoji_thumbsup: I watch way too much tv. I'll add Mr Robot to my watch list too, as well as BCS. I loved Breaking Bad but only saw the first 2 eps of BCS and then forgot about it.. heard it's good though.

Apr 24, 2024
  20. Ordinary Joel

May 27, 2016

Jack getting roasted for 5 minutes. I wish some of these were put into the episode at the start of the season.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024