Slaughterhouse Back!?

Started by Ricky, Mar 4, 2021, in Music Add to Reading List

1. pHiLLip fARkLe

pHiLLip fARkLe @farkdoodle

Mar 6, 2021
    Ricky this post makes you look super soft. How you gunna be a Chappelle fan and say something about suicide and homophobia when it comes to Eminem when the last standup Chappelle did has bits with both?
    For shame richard

Anyways I haven't listened to one slaughterhouse sonf more than once. It just doesn't appeal to me I guess. Ill listen to songs by them solo but as a whole I don't f--- with them. Ricky also mentioned crooks weekly freestyles back in the day and he did one over the boardwalk empire intro and it's so f---in dope.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 6, 2021
    Lol who made you the authority on what people can and can't like? Ftr I don't care about SH either, but we all have different taste and artist we like on this forum thats the beauty of it. Nobody is a 'weirdo' because he likes something you don't lol

D12Shady and Ordinary Joel like this.
    D12Shady and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 6, 2021
    royce/budden good, crooked/joel bad

I don't really listen to any of them though

Apr 23, 2024
  4. The Lyricvore

The Lyricvore shangri la frontier

Mar 6, 2021
    Y’all in that mood yet

Apr 23, 2024
  5. Red

Red Everybody Love Everybody

Mar 7, 2021
    I just want to point out that, with all the hate Crooked is getting in here, that Eminem is constantly listing him as a goat.

Maybe now you’ll see why Eminem’s newer music isn’t appealing to anyone outside of Stans.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. henzINNIT

henzINNIT Poster on the internet

Mar 7, 2021
    I really liked that song.

People are too hard on Slaughterhouse. It was a novel concept that made friends of 4 completely different rappers in an era when everyone was beefing. And it was a true 'super-group' in that it was all established solo acts and not just a big name and his friends. And yeah, there's some truth to them being a group of people who struggled solo, and they aren't the best song-makers; but they were smart and creative enough to unite and got as far as another major label deal (that ironically they shouldn't have taken). Their music was never really about catchy songs, it was about trying to out-rap each other. Their best music is the stuff that is closest to them just freestyling, exchanging long verses and laughing and communicating with each-other; their worst is when they're actively trying to make successful singles.

thecanibus, D12Shady and Ricky like this.
    thecanibus, D12Shady and Ricky like this.
    Apr 23, 2024