"Special Presentation" Listening Session [OUT NOW!]

Started by Inland Empire Rapper, Jul 21, 2016, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jul 21, 2016
    So I previewed this to many people, it was surprisingly good so now I'm releasing it with my vocals on top and seeing how it fares; this is THE first vaporap album out there, I don't think any like this exists at the moment...

Check it out @CreativeSXN @Feedback

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Pato v3 likes this.
    Pato v3 likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jul 21, 2016
    Okay, let's do this...

Track #1: "SUNX"

Commentary:

So after the failures of 7-4-2020 and I Had Enough of This, I didn't know what to do... I was sad, lonely; trying to figure out where my life went wrong... Then I heard a couple of compliments that this album was good so I decided to write lyrics to it and walla, here it is; the first vaporap album.

I didn't find vaporap during this stage, I found it through Simpsonswave and a video called "Cool Kids 96'"; that is possibly the best Simpsonswave video ever, influenced my whole style... Anyways, after checking that out I checked out Jason Sander's mixes (Dollar Menu is my fav) and I had the idea of trying this vaporwave stuff out... So I produced it, played it to several people and this is where our story picks up...

So there are two parts to this song, one is an introductory verse welcoming listeners to the ongoing experiment called vaporap and the next is a hard a--- verse that's mainly about myself and how outdated I am. I did especially hard work on the lyrics to make sure they were outdated but relevant at the same time; of course, my flow is still awkward but hey, what are you going to do.

I wanted to do something a bit more corporate than usual, something that wouldn't play on the radio but would play in boardrooms and s---. All of the album is like that and it's something that sets it apart from cloud rap; it's the failed dreams of america, it's the vision of corporations, it's the belief in these dreams and that's what's going to set vaporap from the pack.

BTW, if you think this is cloud rap; I hate you.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. CallMeSas

Jul 23, 2016
    hoyly @YDB

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024