NBA story about biased refs in another basketball game i was in (dont read if you dont care)

Started by Jeremy Pimp, Jan 26, 2016, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Jeremy Pimp

Jan 26, 2016
    so i today I had an away game against some team we've won against before, everything was normal, I was on the bench because coach wanted me to save my engergy to use it late in game for us or just for me to rest cause i have a bad knee. :whylie:

So I was on the bench, feeling like I was gonna come on the court hitting fade away threes n s--- with my left hand like kobe, then one minute in, bam, i got a technical foul. :wtf2wtf:

Reason for it was because I was guarding their point guard and shutting him down and he was talking mad s--- so i guarded him really close. He basically ran straight into me and to the basket (still no offensive foul) and he was going for a lay up, I held my hand on the ball and on the ball only, and he started screaming and1 n s--- and they called a foul on me. Then he said some s--- like "yea thats right you cant guard me" so i told him nicely to shut the f--- up. And this fat blonde whale gave me a technical foul (luckily this team full of scrubs and their point guard couldnt hit a free throw if he got 10 attempts :lmaooo:).

So 2nd quarter i was starting, By then I had like 9 points and s--- (I wasnt shooting good at all, I passed more because I wanted to be the point guard). I was guarding this guy who was noticeably taller than me because every big guy on our team was on the bench. He couldnt dribble so I decided to pressure him, he also ran straight f---ing into me like this was football (still no offensive foul) and he went for a layup and he held the ball right where I could also grab it. My hands was only on the ball and still I got the foul. By this time I was just feeling like dicking down the fat ref to make her shut up (one of my teamates earlier stood perfectly still to take a charge and one guy ran straight into him and it wasnt an offensive foul) so I just laughed and said "Oh my god, are they serious?" to my teammates and the same fat ref gave me the second tech and kicked me out the game (my other friend fouled out due to the refs being biased af) . Kinda weird, both stars on the team, getting kicked out the game before even the 4th quarter... But, none of that matterd, cause in the end we won the game and the dudes was so salty they didnt even wanna shake our hands and I threw kisses to the away crowd and they got salty af lmfao :drakelaugh2:

And yeah i know, noone cares but I had to make atleast one thread
    :kdotbless:

Ordinary Joel and Immy like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Immy like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Jan 26, 2016
    No one cares but also when I played baseball the f---ing dirty old man cac scumbag umpire in pearland always gave plays to the other team no matter what was happening

Apr 20, 2024
  3. Immy

Immy yikes

Jan 26, 2016
    I care:CryFamm:

Jeremy Pimp likes this.
    Jeremy Pimp likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  4. Music

Jan 26, 2016
    old white dudes that always used to ref my games could never even keep up with the players and called awful plays

Jeremy Pimp likes this.
    Jeremy Pimp likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  5. threee

threee Rip

Jan 26, 2016
    Shouldn't this be in Sports or life?

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  6. Jeremy Pimp

Jan 27, 2016
    idk how it would be in life and in sports this wouldnt make it relevant enough. I gotta keep my reputation as the prince of off topic forum

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024