Dec 5, 2015
    'I'm your only hope'

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. missy

Dec 5, 2015
    :sad2:
    :whylie:
    im still waiting for the rest of the arch angels to show up but f---ing lucifer.
    wheres michael though

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Dec 5, 2015
    Next week, s--- is going to hit the fan

God, Lucifer, Michael, Cass, Crowley, Sam, & Dean.. all team up to take down The Darkness

Michael Myers likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Dec 5, 2015
    Probably a big cliffhanger and waiting till after the break lol

CJ Poe likes this.
    CJ Poe likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Dec 5, 2015
    more than likely..lol

Mar 28, 2024
  6. missy

Dec 9, 2015
    look whats trending fgjf
    [​IMG]

this is what happened in season 5:

[​IMG]

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Dec 10, 2015
    that was insane

especially the smiting bit

tho i will say, the whole twist of it being lucifer inside his head was obvious from the second they got down to h--- and started talking to him

WHERE THE f--- ADAM THO

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. missy

Jan 19, 2016

IM PRETTY SURE WE'RE GETTING LUCIFER!CAS
    f---

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

May 6, 2016
    AYE

chuck was god, holy s---. this season finale is going to be nuts. it's just so weird this is starting to feel like the end of the show (in a good way, it feels right for it) but we know season 12 is happening. i wonder how they'll keep going after this all goes down

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

May 25, 2016
    can't wait for tonight, s----s bout to get real with the finale

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 26, 2016
    @Cyreides @missy @Devil White @Narsh etc

Thoughts on the finale?

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. missy

May 26, 2016
    ok get ready for the salt
    i really don't know how i feel about it?

cas is finally free of lucifer and god, whose he's looked for etc defending humanity the way lucifer didn't, and yet we get nothing from the two, there was no conversation or closure with that. i cant believe they gave lucifer/metatron all the conversations with god when here is cas whose been on earth, learned and loved humanity and god's creation AND THEY GIVE HIM NOTHING.
    also, this whole season we were shown cas had depression and ptsd, felt useless/ we get that talk between him and dean (mind you, whose been worried sick to get cas back) but we get like a 2 minute scene where cas says he just wanted to be useful.. dean basically says he made the right call? um no, you're a----s would never let lucifer in. they didn't even address cas' personal issues which they probably wont and brush off once again. also, (you're our brother) sure jan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ok who is this woman of letters, and who does she answer to that has information on sam, dean, and cas... they had too much going we really didn't need to introduce the character (with useless scenes of her)
    cas and sam thinks dean is dead, mary's back from the dead, cas is expelled still thinking dean's dead.. where the f--- is he
    oh my god. idk how mary will fit into this besides giving the guys a possibility of somewhat a domestic life
    i dont get this woman of letters arc and needing to take sam and dean, b---- they just saved the world

and... the god/amara closure was weird as h--- but ok
    what was the point of the dean/amara if it was showing she needed her brother? :riwtf:

Narsh likes this.
    Narsh likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. missy

May 26, 2016
    this is some good comments on it:

It kicked off with a simple yet crucial shift in focus: from two brothers and the sometimes toxic dynamic between them, to two sons and their relationship with their long-dead parents.

We’ve seen it over and over and over again through the past four seasons, amped up even more in season 11. Following the same path, the same bad decisions, the same sacrifice play and the same drive for revenge, all it leads to is more of the same. The Winchester merry-go-round, with no way to get off the ride. And still, the Winchesters have continued on their not-so-merry way, because that’s the only path that they’ve been taught. Even in tonight’s episode, they still kept on that same path. Last week Sam offered to take on the Mark of Cain to trap Amara, and this week Dean offered up his life to k--- Amara.

But Dean. He’s spent the last four years in the middle of a transformation. A trial by fire to show him other ways of living than the one he’s always been taught. He hit rock bottom and then dug himself down even further, until finally there really was nowhere else to go but up. And while he was down there, he finally saw the truth of the endless track he and Sam have been running along ever since Mary died on that ceiling, since Lucifer was cast out of Heaven, since God created the universe and Amara looked on it in jealousy. Every iteration of the same d--- story, the same ride spinning round and round. Grief leads to anger, anger leads to more grief, and all that revenge and sacrifice just ends with Yoda shaking his head at the mangling of his quote.

So Dean got off the ride.

There was no sacrifice play. No big explosion. No slapping on a bandaid for future generations to worry about. Just Dean and Amara, talking in a garden. Just a reminder that family is about more than just the grand gestures, the fights and the sacrifices. Family is about hating each other and loving each other all at once, light and dark together. The cycle ends when those two things come together, light and dark, Chuck and Amara.

Which leaves the show and us with a new stage of family conflict. Because family isn’t just siblings. It’s also parents, and the legacies they leave their children, all the things that they taught them knowingly or unknowingly. With Chuck reappearing on the show, those issues were brought back as well, the memory of John’s absence and the effect it had on the boys, the legacy of hunting and revenge that ruined so much of their lives. And in 11x23, not only were the Men of Letters, the organization closely linked to legacy and Winchester fathers, given the thread of plot to set up next season; they were also matched by the reappearance of Mary Winchester. Sam taken away by his father’s legacy, and Dean confronted with his mother’s.

The merry-go-round has stopped, and now it’s time to face the ones who set it spinning in the first place.

Cyreides and Michael Myers like this.
    Cyreides and Michael Myers like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 26, 2016
    @missy will read and comment later, looks like a deep analysis!

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. missy

May 26, 2016
    mine was probably more of a rant, the 2nd post is nice though lol

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

May 26, 2016
    idk how i felt about it simply because it was far slower an episode and not the normal finale feel i suppose. had a more emotional vibe to it and was sentimental rather than action packed and fighting like normal... but overall i liked it and i about cried towards the end with the whole god/amara/mary thing

i actually really like the introduction of the lady of letters, though if she just legit killed sam then wtf. but i guess it's gonna setup for some major s--- to go down next season so i'll take it

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

May 26, 2016
    I haven't watched it yet...I will tonight though

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 26, 2016
    First of all: last week felt more like a finale than this one. There was action, and the cliffhanger (god and lucifer/cas dying) was huge. The season didn't really end with a cliffhanger. Mary is back, but that is a good thing. Amara and Chuck are happy and left, also positive. Sam is shot but we all know Sam and Dean never actually die so nobody cares. Except for the Sam part, this season ended positive, which is nice for a change. I also hate the men of letters in general, very boring. I want action. Her scenes were lame and I hope she isn't gonna be the big bad next season.

The actual episode: the ghost shooting was lame, since it was not needed eventually. Then lame a--- Billy comes to help the people she wants dead. Very uninteresting character, I miss Julian Richings. Also very weird that Deaths death was never adressed this season.

No talking about Lucifer, no conversations between god and Cas, after everything that happened.. strange.

Now the good things:

I am glad Dean finally appreciated Castiel and also made him feel appreciated, both in the car and on the cemetary. Again the brother moments between sam and dean were great, I just found it weird that Sam didn't argue at all when Dean wanted to k--- himself -normally they do-.

The emotional graveyard scene was amazing and I honestly had tears in my eyes.

Chuck and Amara being together. I have said for weeks that in the end Amara would turn good.. she never was really 'evil', just pissed. I am so glad both of them live on and left earth. I also have a weak for the actress, to be honest haha. Hopefully the angel stuff is over now and we only see Cas and Crowley in a few episodes next season. I like them, but their storylines were kind of boring.

Mary's return. The ultimate gift from Amara. Amazing. But this show is about the brothers so I hope she will just be as a sort of Bobby, and not in every ep. Of course they first have to find Sam -and Cas, Sam, Crowley and Rowena who all think Dean and chuck/amara are dead-. Interested how Mary's role will be. I still hope the show ends with Dean and Sam having their parents back. But funny thing is, isn't Mary like the same age as Dean and Sam right now?

I liked the finale mostly, but it is one of the worst (except for a few great scenes). Looking forward to next season.

How would you guys rank the finales of all 11 seasons? @missy @Cyreides

Narsh likes this.
    Narsh likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. The Moon Man

The Moon Man Out of my mind

May 26, 2016
    @Michael Myers The finale had some great moments but the writers backed themselves into a corner. They left Sam and Dean with an enemy that couldn't even be defeated by god and then they just rode off into the sunset together and rushed the whole reunion thing. I would have preferred the finale if they took more time with Amara turning nice rather than it being in such a short space of time. It was better than season 10s finale but the opening of lucifers cage, putting him back in the cage and Dean going to h--- were my favourite finales. Mary probably isn't back permanently and it was wise not having a supernatural threat for Season 12. Hunters vs Hunters/MOL vs MOL is going to be so interesting and hopefully we will get plenty of Monster of the week episodes. I wonder what Mary needs help with?

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 26, 2016
    100% agree that it was rushed. They should have put more effort into turning amara good. I love MOTW episodes, this season had a fee great ones too. And yeah I think Mary just means she woke up on a graveyard with no idea. But we'll see what it is in 5 months lol

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024