Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Sir Stinks Alot
    Real Name - H'sran
    Age - 24
    City - Boston
    Ethnicity - Indian
    Picture - [​IMG]
    You have 25 points to spend in the following five categories - (see below)
    • Lyrics - (1 of 10)
    • Flow - (1 of 10)
    • Rhythm - (-5 of 10)
    • Hustle - (1 of 10)
    • Melody - (-1 of 10)
    Story: (pick one of the options below)

Stories:
    • Soundcloud bicurious Rapper - You are a somewhat not popular bicurious soundcloud rapper who has yet to break out into the mainstream. You will start your career with Money: $2500, Fame: 1000

Ricky, dester23, The Product and 14 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Yung Seal
    Real Name - Apoogies Johnson
    Age - 16
    City - Alaska
    Ethnicity - Australian
    Picture
    upload_2020-1-9_10-35-32.png
    Skill:
    Lyrics - 0/10
    Flow - 10/10
    Rythem - 5/10
    Hustle - 0/10
    Melody - 10/10

Story:
    d--- dealer

Slyk, dester23, Oldboy and 11 others like this.
    Slyk, dester23, Oldboy and 11 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 13, 2020
    [​IMG]

Title: Big Perm

Tracklisting: TBD

Apr 24, 2024
  4. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Jan 10, 2020
    @MyCareer this is the first round of prompts:

@ChadCunt 69 Cents is done dealing and wants to be the next big rapper, where does he go from here?
    a) Contact fellow Brisbane rapper, Gallus and ask him to collaborate on a song
    b) Move to Sydney in search of a bigger base
    c) Fly to America

@Papa Alpha Andy Jeint's given up on the street life, and turned to rapping. YBN Cordae is a former client of yours. He's willing to pull strings for you if you can hook him up with that good good. The problem is, your former connect, Tyrone Jenkins, wants your head, he wasn't fond of your early retirement. What's the move?
    a) Tell Cordae you're done with that life, go somewhere else
    b) Pull up on Tyrone and take his product
    C) Call Tyrone and set a meeting

@Ordinary Joel Johnny Oolong has spent his career writing for fellow Adelaide rapper Allday, who recently passed away. His mother asked you not to talk about writing for him so you don't tarnish his legacy, but bringing it up could bring you some new fans. What do you do?
    a) go on an interview talking about writing for Allday
    b) call Alldays mom and promise not to say anything

@Enez Chopper's latest soundcloud hit has garnered attention, a few different media outlets want to interview you, but you can only choose one:
    a) Rolling Stone
    b) Pitchfork
    c) Forbes
    d) HotNewHipHop

@Bojack Dapper Jeff's cousin Joey Badass was murdered in Brooklyn last night. You've been writing for him his whole career. His friend Action Bronson wants to work on a collaborative tape with you, do you do it?
    a) No, I'm not interested
    b) I don't think a tape is in my interest right now, how about a feature instead?
    c) Yes, let's do a collab tape Bronson

@Yung Seal a shark is looking for you. You never paid back a loan you took years ago. What do you do?
    a) Put up a fight
    b) Pay him back
    c) f--- his daughter

If you haven't gotten your prompt yet, the rest of the prompts are on the way

Apr 24, 2024
  5. RetiredAccount

Jan 10, 2020
    @MyCareer I will be giving you two career choice prompts a day, the second coming after you answer the first. At the end of the week (Sunday by 8pm EST) you will need to post a project with cover art, track list and song descriptions - I will not judge based on photoshop skill, I will release the ‘billboard’ rankings of the weeks projects on Monday, and award money and fans based on that. To start, you won’t have the opportunity to get features on your project (except for each other at whatever cost you settle on), but throughout the week you may earn features or buy them depending on events.
    Your first project will be a mixtape due Sunday January 19th at 8pm EST

your first character choice prompts will go up in the next couple hours or so @ChadCunt @Papa Alpha Andy @Lil Squeed @JMG @Tyler @Ordinary Joel @Bojack @Worm @Enez @Sav Stanfield @Big Cuntry @Fire Squad @Rick please join the mention group @MyCareer as I will only tag that moving forward

dester23, JMG, Sea Mauville and 10 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Johnny Oolong
    Real Name - Johnny Trieu
    Age - (21)
    City - Adelaide
    Ethnicity - Viet
    Picture -
    https://www.hbo.com/content/d---/hbodata/series/silicon-valley/characters/s2/jian-yang-1920.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Skill: You have 25 points to spend in the following five categories - (see below)
    • Lyrics - 6
    • Flow - 6
    • Rhythm - 4
    • Hustle - 4
    • Melody - 5

Stories:
    • Ghostwriter - You've spent your career so far ghostwriting for a popular rapper. When they die, you catch your break. You start your career with a record deal, Money: $5000, Fame: 250

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. RetiredAccount

Jan 8, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to MyCareer 2.1, presented by your host Kali. The goal? Simple; create the best rapper possible and lead them through their career as best as possible. You'll make decisions for your on the rise rappers; What tour do you do? What's the album called? Who do you sign to? All your choice...

The Winner of the competition (highest score at the end of the competition) will win $50 via CashApp. Your score will be your money plus fame.

To start, fill out this template:
    Artist Name - (your choice)
    Real Name - (your choice)
    Age - (16-24)
    City - (your choice)
    Ethnicity - (your choice)
    Picture - (any stock photo of a person you choose)
    Skill: You have 25 points to spend in the following five categories - (see below)
    • Lyrics - (out of 10)
    • Flow - (out of 10)
    • Rhythm - (out of 10)
    • Hustle - (out of 10)
    • Melody - (out of 10)

Stories:
    • Soundcloud Rapper - You are a somewhat popular soundcloud rapper who has yet to break out into the mainstream. You will start your career with Money: $2500, Fame: 1000
    • Ghostwriter - You've spent your career so far ghostwriting for a popular rapper. When they die, you catch your break. You start your career with a record deal, Money: $5000, Fame: 250
    • Battle Rapper - You are well known on youtube for battle rapping competitions, but you've decided its time to break out of that box, you want a deal. You start your career with Money: $500, Fame: 2500
    • d--- dealer - You are a local d--- dealer who wants to upstart a new venture and become rapper. It won't be easy, but you can get it done. You start with Money: $10000, Fame: 0

CHARACTER LEADERBOARD
    1. 69 Cents - 10000 (@ChadCunt)
    2. Jeint - 10000 (@Papa Alpha Andy)
    3. Yung Seal - 10000 (@Lil Squeed)
    4. Frosty - 10000 (@JMG)
    5. Baby Waves - 10000 (@Tyler)
    6. Johnny Oolong - 5250 (@Ordinary Joel)
    7. Dapper Jeff - 5250 (@Bojack)
    8. Big Worm - 5250 (@Worm)
    9. Chopper - 3500 (@Enez)
    10. TrapLordBloodGang 5000 - 3500 (@Sav Stanfield)
    11. Large Amount - 3500 (@Big Cuntry)
    12. Platano - 3000 (@Fire Squad)
    13. Lil Capone - 3000 (@Rick)

Join our mention group @MyCareer

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Slyk, Michael Myers, 1999 and 10 others like this.
    Slyk, Michael Myers, 1999 and 10 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 13, 2020
    i asked him and he got pissed.. ill just post the texts. dont take it too personally.. hes a little hot headed sometimes. im sure i can get him to come around, but not right now.

JMG: Yo you heard of 69 cents? I got an interesting offer from his manager for our next video.
    Frost: word? whats up?
    JMG: Armed Children. It would be cheap and they got their own AK's and RPG's too.
    Frost: U f---in wit me rn?
    Frost: who da f--- is 69 cent is that 50 cent's uncle or some s---?? i already got armed kids for the video, u late af.
    JMG: Okay? My bad Frost.. How do you have armed kids though?
    Frost: I can get them..
    JMG: Okay and the guns?
    Frost: yo you pissing me off for real.. i aint texting this s---. i told you about the bug.. you know i got mad guns though.. unregistered 2 so keep the kids and and they toys.
    JMG: Alright man. Sorry, you know I just have to keep the communication open. We going for something big here.
    Frost: u think i aint know that?? i done told you not to waste my time tho. im recording the verses for those soundcloud n----s.. ill hit you in the AM
    JMG: Ok lmk when you finish. I wanna get the tracklist for the tape out this week.
    Frost: Sounds good. thanks for all you do bro. Appreciate you.
    JMG: Yup

Apr 24, 2024
  9. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Jeint
    Real Name - Thomas Mason
    Age - 23
    City - PG County, Maryland
    Ethnicity - Black
    Picture -
    [​IMG]
    • Lyrics - 5/10
    • Flow - 9/10
    • Rhythm - 3/10
    • Hustle - 7/10
    • Melody - 1/10

Story:
    • d--- dealer - You are a local d--- dealer who wants to upstart a new venture and becomerapper. It won't be easy, but you can get it done. You start with Money: $10000, Fame: 0

dester23, Worm, JMG and 8 others like this.
    dester23, Worm, JMG and 8 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Jan 13, 2020
    Platano will be willing to do features for free, but the only caveat is he needs either — A. A home to stay for possibly a week (or month depending on the hospitality) or B. Food & nourishments.

His money was blown on his rent and the Landlord was finally sick and tired of waiting on past due payments. So he kicked him out and Platano is homeless for the 6th time in his young life.

If you do wish to reach out to him, feel free to write him to his P.O Box, or, well...box, at E 129th & Park. Or better yet just go find him somewhere laying out there.

Apr 24, 2024
  11. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 10, 2020
    upload_2020-1-10_14-52-53.png

Title: Club Tearz
    1. Club Tearz - an instrumental intro similar to that of what Kanye does before All of the Lights. It's beautiful and really sets the tone of the album.
    2. d-ck All In Yuh (ft. Large Amount and TrapLordBloodGang 5000) - From a beautiful violin on the intro to this Yeezus-esque downhill spiral to h---, this track features a guest verse from Large Amount and utilizes TrapLordBloodGang 5000's trap melodies to really solidify the chorus. Yung Seal's A&R slid this one in Big Quint's DMs and he broke his chair 45 seconds into it.
    3. Batter Up - Using a slowed sample of Nelly's 2000 hit "Batter Up", this song displays Yung Seal's melodic best while he croons over the loss of his fellow seals to poachers in the arctic wilderness.
    4. Fluffin' - A slow jam about seals f---ing.
    5. Icey Veins - The hardest beat ever imaginable with a progressive storyline about Yung Seal's rise to the top, his lifestyle of lavish diamonds and sex parties, and his addiction to black tar heroin.
    6. Codeine Crazy (Bonus Track) - Literally just a cover of Future's Codeine Crazy but with seal noises and YoutubeToMP3'd Kid Cudi hums ripped from Kanye's "Waves". Still better than Vic Mensa's rendition.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Large Amount
    Real Name - Hassan
    Age - 24
    City - Miami
    Ethnicity - Caribbean
    Picture
    [​IMG]

• Lyrics - 5
    • Flow - 8
    • Rhythm - 2
    • Hustle - 0
    • Melody - 10
    Story:
    • Soundcloud Rapper - You are a somewhat popular soundcloud rapper who has yet to break out into the mainstream. You will start your career with Money: $2500, Fame: 1000

Apr 24, 2024
  13. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Platano
    Real Name - Peter Cancel
    Age - 23
    City - Harlem, NY
    Ethnicity - Puerto Rican
    Picture -
    upload_2020-1-9_12-35-53.png

• Lyrics - 10/10
    • Flow - 7/10
    • Rhythm - 5/10
    • Hustle - 0/10
    • Melody - 3/10
    Stories:
    • Battle Rapper - You are well known on youtube for battle rapping competitions, but you've decided its time to break out of that box, you want a deal. You start your career with Money: $500, Fame: 2500

Ricky, Lucy, Ordinary Joel and 7 others like this.
    Ricky, Lucy, Ordinary Joel and 7 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jan 8, 2020
    Artist Name - 69 cents
    Real Name - Curtis Hernandez
    Age - (24)
    City - Brisbane
    Ethnicity - Sudanese
    Picture -
    [​IMG]
    • Lyrics - 6/10
    • Flow - 6/10
    • Rhythm - 2/10
    • Hustle - 10/10
    • Melody - 1/10

Story:
    • d--- dealer - You are a local d--- dealer who wants to upstart a new venture and become rapper. It won't be easy, but you can get it done. You start with Money: $10000, Fame: 0

M Solo, JMG, Fire Squad and 7 others like this.
    M Solo, JMG, Fire Squad and 7 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 17, 2020
    Jeint.jpg jeinttrack.jpg

A Force Awakens
    1. “Bruce (intro)”
      Snippet from American history professor Bruce Schulman describing the rise of a ‘black utopia’ developing in the late 70s outside Washington, DC in Prince George’s County, Maryland. His voice is interrupted by the sound of a terror squad firing gunshots, and a woman’s scream.
    2. “Cuckt”
      Jeint lacerates his contemporaries in this startling, aggressive opening track. It’s a vicious, visceral onloading, describing scenarios where no one’s girl in the game is safe: Large Amount is the primary target for much of the third verse, as Jeint calls out the industry rumor his baby mama and him are first cousins. A ton of dirty laundry is aired here in a way that paralyzes the game and immediately puts Jeint on the map: 69 Cents, even Big Worm get bars.
    3. “BLADEnzberg (Past to Remember)”
      Jeint explores his criminal past, which began at an early age shoplifting DVDs from an outlet mall in Hyattsville, Maryland. He delves more into his upbringing in/around Bladensberg. (The city motto is “A past to remember, a future to embrace,” hence the subtitle.) Giant crab legs, BBQs, sticky summer nights, Ledo Pizza, he paints a picture of growing up in the early 2000s at a time when the DC-area sniper Lee Malvo, anthrax, and 9/11 made the whole region simmering with paranoia.
    4. “Rayful”
      An ode to DC legend, notorious crack kingpin, Rayful Edmonds. This track samples another DC legend, gogo master Chuck Brown, whose vocal snippets anchor the chorus/backing track. He also makes sure to salute local street artist and area folk hero Cool “Disco” Dan, who recently passed away. End of an era tribute to some the faces/names that influenced a generation.
    5. “Sellout (You Know)” - featuring Frosty
      Another blood soaked aim at his former peers who sold out their families and culture. He’s joined on the third verse by Frosty. Violent but hypnotic, this song has a bouncy piano production, with kids from Jeint’s neighborhood overlaying the chorus. He name checks Large Amount again, dismissively.
    6. “Tiffany Trump”
      For all those underappreciated women. He sees your potential.
    7. “Lean Close”
      A grimy hellscape, Jeint recounts the various murders he’s being involved with in the DMV. The chorus is him whispering with a gravel bark for his victims to lean close so they know what he’s saying.
    8. “Jeint”
      Term of art for cocaine; a nickname Jeint earned dealing to the University of Maryland basketball team; a devil who gave him and his family the means to escape poverty. This is a hazy, captivating track, like it was recorded at four in the morning on Codeine.
    9. “Vulture”
      For the fans and critics alike, discovering Jeint for the first time. He looks through Sound Cloud, Dat Piff, Spotify and reminds those suburban fans this music is not for them. Menacing and timely
    10. “Trebble”
      Jeint’s bid for women at the clubs to come back home with him after the show. The songs have bass, but Jeint can help with those high notes.
    11. “Chaturbate Girl”
      The only track with noticeable autotune, Jeint describes the open-hearted ambitions of a young teenage girl he once knew who ended up scamming for tokens as a sex cam model. The track ends by fading out to a sampeld monologue from the Reverend Al Sharpton.

Apr 24, 2024
  16. Sea Mauville

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - NAV
    Real Name - Navraj Goraya
    Age - 24 (30)
    City - Toronto
    Ethnicity - Indian
    Picture -
    [​IMG]

Skill:
    • Lyrics - (2)
    • Flow - (3)
    • Rhythm - (4)
    • Hustle - (6)
    • Melody - (10)
    Story:

Ricky, Lil Squeed, Antman and 6 others like this.
    Ricky, Lil Squeed, Antman and 6 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Big Worm
    Real Name - Mike Hunt
    Age - 23
    City - Newark
    Ethnicity - Merican
    Picture -
    [​IMG]

• Lyrics - (6 of 10)
    • Flow - (6 of 10)
    • Rhythm - (4 of 10)
    • Hustle - (4 of 10)
    • Melody - (5 of 10)

Stories:

Apr 24, 2024
  18. Sav Stanfield

Jan 9, 2020
    alright im in

Artist Name - TrapLordBloodGang 5000
    Real Name - Sav Stanfield
    Age - 19
    City - Compton
    Ethnicity - Nigerian
    Picture
    [​IMG]

• Lyrics - 4
    • Flow - 5
    • Rhythm - 5
    • Hustle - 6
    • Melody - 5
    Story:

Ricky, Lucy, Ordinary Joel and 6 others like this.
    Ricky, Lucy, Ordinary Joel and 6 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  19. Bojack

Jan 9, 2020
    Artist Name - Dapper Jeff
    Real Name - Jeffrey Scott
    Age - (22)
    City - Brooklyn
    Ethnicity - Black
    Picture -
    420800.jpg

Skill:
    • Lyrics - 7
    • Flow - 6
    • Rhythm - 6
    • Hustle - 2
    • Melody - 4

Stories:

Apr 24, 2024
  20. RetiredAccount

Jan 17, 2020
    @MyCareer game will resume later today fr fr sorry I was fighting a nasty stomach bug last couple days

Apr 24, 2024