SXN80 presents... MyCareer 2.1

Started by RetiredAccount, Jan 8, 2020, in Music Add to Reading List

1. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 18, 2020
    Large Amount got something cookin

Ordinary Joel and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 18, 2020
    How much do I have to pay to keep them 4 off my album
    :hard:

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Jan 18, 2020
    Can I join if I got a character and mixtape already made?

Meant to join earlier but got busy with some s---.

Ordinary Joel and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 18, 2020
    Ya @Kali I’m confused what the state of play is here?

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 18, 2020
    i think he is too lol

Mar 28, 2024
  6. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Jan 18, 2020
    Well everyone went for the mixtapes kinda early so I’m gonna let y’all work on mixtapes now and then do scenarios after

Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 18, 2020
    [​IMG]

Lock Me Up
    Papa Aint Proud
    Kel
    Grandmas Meds
    I've Killed
    Black Mirror
    Lonely Corner
    Street Cred
    African Queen
    Self Made
    Next Up

Lock Me Up

Starts off the tape with a hard beat with no hook. Raps for 4 minutes about how he should be in jail and he wont stop until he is

Snippet
    "i got a confession ill never learn my lesson, i knew i was a thug when i put the cat in the dryer, knew i was about that life when i set the dog on fire, lock me up , put me in a cell, so i can be with my imaginary n----- Kel"

Papa Aint Proud
    Story on how his father didn’t approve of his interest in Hip Hop. Which led to him being kicked at 16 to move into his grandmas.
    “papa bought me a baseball, i asked for a mic, so i when i threw it at the window he said it was my first strike, i said f--- you dad, its your fault im white, i got kicked out later that night"

Grandmas Meds
    Story about how he started hustling by selling his grandmas meds. Which takes a sad turn when he feels responsible for her passing.
    “The doctor said you wouldn’t be dead if you had your meds, he asked me why didn’t you take your pills? I said sorry doc but I had to pay the bills”

Kel

Story of how his imaginary black friend he made up as a child, who ended up locked up.

"You still realer then all of these fake wannabes, i shot up that house and you took the fall for me, im gonna have a blunt ready when they let you free"

I've Killed

Title track, story about how he has killed and enjoyed it, Kel on the hook.

"Ill confess, ive killed, and not just my pets, i got a thrill, and ill do it again, that aint no threat, my little sister went missing, my mother might be next, these are the thoughts that go through my head, i guess its just the thug in me , i didnt choose this life it chose me"

Black Mirror
    Story about how he sees himself as a black man in the mirror.
    "I go in the bathroom and turn off the light, now its pitch black and i no longer see all the white, i say to myself, what up n-----? now i feel so alive"

Lonely Corner

Story about how is the only one in his hood slanging

"Sick of these crime rates being low, where the other gangsters go? why am i the only one selling blow? I gotta get out this city, too many smiling faces and not enough n----s catching cases"

Street Cred

Duet with Jient, who he met while visiting Kel in prison and is getting help moving more product in the streets of Vermont. However, he hasn't heard back from Jient after going to his house to record the verse

"brought Jient to the crib, had the the neighbors all in shock, they aint never seen a black man on the block, now im finally getting watched by the cops, h--- yeah we selling dope, what you stupid? next time i see em cruising, imma tell em if they aint buying, then keep it movin"

African Queen

Story of a black girl from Africa he met online and hope to meet soon.

"Don't you worry hunny, i aint f---ing with no snow bunny, i tell them all to get off me, i cant lie they all wanna taste the frosty, but im all about that black coffee, cant wait till we finally kick it, fixing to send you that 3 grand for the plane ticket"

Self Made

Frosty links up with Large Amount, a rapper he became a huge fan of online and finally got a feature.

"we got money out the a---, ATM's in the trunk, unlike 69 cents who couldnt even get a buck, sorry about your luck, this aint child play, keep those kids away and they knock off AK's, our guns are made straight in the USA"

Next Up

Closes the tape with a 4 minute verse about how the next star

"gonna straight to the top, or straight to h---, gonna break Kel out his cell, you better believe it is true, gonna make grandma proud, its the least i can do, gonna buy my dads house and kick his a--- out, then move a bunch of n----s in, might even dye my skin till im african, yeah its frosty, yall b---- a--- crackers fixin to quit sleeping on me"

Mar 28, 2024
  8. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 18, 2020
    #freekel

Ordinary Joel, Fire Squad and JMG like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Fire Squad and JMG like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 19, 2020
    Takeoff about $2950 too expensive

Ordinary Joel and Worm like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Worm like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 20, 2020
    Large Amount wanted to pass on that he’s very happy with how the song turned out with Frosty @JMG and he’s finishing up their song for his album that he will be dropping later today. Sorry he’s late his hustle is 0

Mar 28, 2024
  11. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 22, 2020
    is this dead lol

Ordinary Joel and Lil Squeed like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 22, 2020
    I think so. Kind of ironic since it's called My Life but does not have one.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 22, 2020
    I got ahold of Large Amount and he told me his album is late because "his b---- made him fried plantains and he fell asleep" but will turn it in tomorrow

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jan 25, 2020
    [​IMG]

Johnny Oolong, having seen Platano's pleas from the other side of the world, hastily looks through his financial records to determine where he can offer to shelter to prodigial Latinx rapper who looks to be a sureshot if exposed to the Down Under market.

Not only that, but Oolong ponders whether or not having 'Tano in Australia will perhaps unify not only his middle-upper Asian surburbia who's itching for some vicarious raps to relate to, but the whole of Australia right now as it's ripe for the takeover.

As Johnny writes down his final thoughts, he signs off on his letter to Plat, hoping it reaches him in time before the Mexican rapper instantly combusts into superstardom, with...

"Let's hit the kitchen and cook something up! Attached is two plane tickets to Adelaide and a sample of my work. Our collaboration will lead to you that plat-inum life!"

Sav Stanfield, Fire Squad and Bojack like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Jan 25, 2020
    By some divine miracle, after Platano finished his usual midnight prowl scavenging for leftovers behind faulty chic pizzerias, he finds a note inside his “mobile temporary shelter”. A golden ticket perhaps?

Yet, how did it get there? It’s all irrelevant to the homeless lyricist, he was intrigued and later touched by Johnny Oolong’s gesture. Tears rolled down as JO even sent a sample of his music via CD as Platano still has a Sony Walkman with a Diplomats sticker covering the Sony.

He immediately gathers whatever begged spare change he had a takes a cab to the airport: he’ll try his luck Down Under...but first he needs to seek approval from Yung Seal @Lil Squeed , the aquatic mammal runs the seas and Platano isn’t tryna get bodied as he flies over his territory.

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 25, 2020
    Sad to say that Big Worm passed this morning. He suffocated while going down on a shady stripper. His legacy will be overrated but warranted. RIP. #NoFeaturesAndPlatinum

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 25, 2020
    We’ll allow it for a future feature

Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jan 25, 2020
    His relocation gets your seal of approval?

Fire Squad likes this.
    Fire Squad likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024