1. RG9

RG9

Mar 5, 2018
    :ummmm:

Apr 25, 2024
  2. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 5, 2018
    The problem with it is that he cant 'built' on it.

I mean the verse is really great to me, but it was a response to people talking s--- about Revival and Walk on Water. That's always been the case with him, give him a reason to make a great song and he will. People called this a step in the right direction but honestly it was just a one time highlight that won't continue on his next project.

Why, because what is he gonna do? A whole album aimed at his haters? Who wants that?

He will continue to combine everything he has done before because its obvious fans don't know what they want from him despite hundreds of threads saying they do. Some want serial killer stuff, others want pop s---, others want rappity rap... he makes that clear on Walk On Water (also why I think that song is really good and the negative responses are strange to me).

People loved Believe, but how can he use that to make more songs like that? Then there are new fans that like his pop music, which he also wants to please. Conclusion, he keeps trying to make what 'the fans want' while there is no such thing.

deluxe wife, Xmipod and Buddha like this.
    deluxe wife, Xmipod and Buddha like this.
    Apr 25, 2024