Best Posts: Broke My Jaw

1. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Mar 7, 2018
    Anyone ever get their jaw wired shut and have any good blended food ideas? Got in an accident last weekend and cracked my chin which resulted in a fracture in each side of my upper jaw. Been drinking protein shakes with blended fruits the last 3 days...also some chicken noodle soup blended up. Both are getting old quick.

And before you make a suggestion. I've already had
    1.a Boost for breakfast,
    2. an Ensure for dessert
    3. couldn't eat pancakes, I just sip the sizzurp
    Working on my first album as well.

:donwest:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Mar 11, 2018
    I was reading Trent and Zebs posts and drove my car off a cliff

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 7, 2018
    actually i'm an expert on shakes and blended foods. go to your local supermarket and pick up a pack of frozen mango for $4 (it is usually packaged in morocco or brazil or some other tropical 3rd world f--- hole, but the mango is good i assure you) next you put this s--- in a blender or a nutri-bullet as i use and this is the best part, you just chuck s--- in and it tastes good. like i stole one of my little brothers juice boxes and just emptied that f---er in with a scoop of ice cream. tasted like boost, but not like i was drinking some $9.50 hipster c---- drink, feels really good.

then here is the best part, out of all the nutritional s--- you get from the mango, it has myrcrens and terpenees in it which can make substances pass through the blod brain barrier easier, meaning if you smash sum bongs after mangoes you'll get a bit more f-----. great food imo.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. aquaberryares

aquaberryares one time I made sex

Mar 7, 2018
    also nice excuse there with the car accident story. but u cant hide the facts from me, I heard the real story is @Biggs pulled up to you on the mean streets ready to throw blows and you were so amazed by his ugliness and the amount of pimples on his face that your jaw dropped and broke isself

Apr 19, 2024
  5. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 7, 2018
    Glad you're ok man. I had jaw surgery when I was 18 and it was much of the same as you ate unfortunately. I ended up blending some spaghetti and meat sauce as well. s--- sucks.

Apr 19, 2024