Best Posts: Anyone playing HQ Trivia?

1. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Mar 17, 2018
    As of tonight the minimum prize is now $5,000, so today’s winners got $312 :sweatt:
    Looks like I’m late to the fad! It’s cool you guys got so close. The furthest I’ve got is only Q9 so far but I’m determined to win a few bucks
    haha yep I remember that, I got it wrong. Now I realize a lot of the times the obvious “wrong” answer is actually the right one and it still gets me out a lot

Ordinary Joel, Michael Myers and RG9 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Michael Myers and RG9 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Mar 16, 2018
    If so, have you won any money yet?

For those who aren't playing yet, HQ Trivia is an app (iOS and Android). It's a live trivia game show, where you answer 12 multiple choice questions, and you get 10 seconds per question to answer. If you get all 12 right, you split the cash prize with anyone else who gets them right. If you get 1 question wrong, you're out and you can watch the rest of the game.

[​IMG]

It's usually a $2,500 prize per game (twice on weekdays, once on Saturday), so winners get anywhere from $1 - $200+ each.

On Sundays they bump it up to $25,000 or $50,000, and 15 questions. Also lately they have been doing a '1 winner takes all' game where they ask as many questions as necessary to have only 1 winner left.

Credit to JFK for posting about it when it was new (did a search after I wrote up this post), it seems to be a lot bigger now. About 500k - 2 million people play each time.

@LifeSXN

Ordinary Joel, 1999 and RG9 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, 1999 and RG9 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024