Best Posts: Tupac's Original 'Killuminati" liner notes up for auction; disses to Jay Z, Biggie, Dre & more

1. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Apr 5, 2018
    d--- Pac given it to erryone from the grave :lol6:

http://www.rap-up.com/2018/04/04/tupac-insults-dr-dre-jay-z-in-lost-liner-notes/

[​IMG]
    "I Thank Faith for the greatest weapon ever her low self esteem & beat up p----"
    :wtfno:
    "Thanks 2 Wendy Williams 4 being a fat b----"
    :drakelaugh2:
    "Mobb Deep 4 opening your mouth & letting me squash ya No Record selling a----s 2 dust"
    :jordanlaff:

"2 Dr. Dre 4 being a closet h---":wellsht:

"2 Nas 4 Not takeN my advice and minding his business"

"2 De La Soul 4 being Mad at me 4 living well while they live like fat washed up Bums"

"2 Jay Zee, King Sun Dukey Lock whatever Lil Kim or Fat a--- Weave Wearing Biggie short stubby d-ck sUcking Kim 4 being Nobodiez !"

I got no clue what he tryna say here but d--- :currydead:

WHY YOU GOTTA DO EM LIKE THAT PAC

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Apr 5, 2018
    I always loved his volatile attitude, it changed drastically over the course of his mainstream career. Before the Quad shootings, he was fighting with police (being targeted actually) and his many documented altercations in Oakland (one of the most notorious hoods of America at the time, kinda still is). He took a lot of whoopings but I always appreciated his lack of filter over anything

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Big Dangerous

Apr 5, 2018
    funniest part is you know its real cause you can just hear him saying all of this (actually yea he's probably said all of this on wax at one point or another)

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Apr 5, 2018
    Absolutely, Death Row gave him not only the high-profile exposure but access to working with Daz, Quik and Dre who were all instrumental to AEOM (which was a legacy sealing album). The media was really to blame for that whole West-East mess, I've read in some sources--don't know how true it is since they quoted Afeni Shakur--that Pac wanted to squash it during his last days, had the Vegas shootings never took place the course of hip-hop would have looked far more different in those next few years.

Edit: Only adds to the mysticism surrounding the Killuminati album, it's just so raw and paranoid--him locking up a bunch of random producers in a room and churning out an album with great live instrumentals was awesome

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Big Dangerous

Apr 5, 2018
    the shooting at quad studios is one of the best and worst things to ever happen to hip hop and tupac...on one hand it transformed him into the caricature that he is seen as today and gave him the rage and passion to churn out a ton of memorable unfiltered music, on the other hand had it never happened theres a very good chance he would still be here today.

Apr 19, 2024
  6. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 5, 2018
    >records diss song
    >doesn't release it till after his dead
    lol how p---- can u get?

Ordinary Joel, SHUDEYE and Mudkip like this.
    Ordinary Joel, SHUDEYE and Mudkip like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Mudkip

Mudkip RIP 3PAC

Apr 5, 2018
    whew tupac was funny :sweatt:

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Big Dangerous

Apr 5, 2018
    On the real tho this is so morbid and sad not only cause its written by a dead man but here this guy is dedicating his f---ing album to the people who shot him @ quad and everyone he thought was in on it really shows you how dark of a mindstate he was in at the time of his death :mjcry:

@Kon

Apr 19, 2024