Lil Pump Says He & J. Cole Are "On Good Terms"

Started by Michael Myers, May 21, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

May 21, 2018
    It seems as if J. Cole and Lil Pump's "feud" of sorts has been squashed for the most part. While Pump's song "f--- J. Cole" had a big part in getting his name circulated, it didn't seem like Cole would ever have a response for the "Gucci g---" rapper. On Cole's song "1985," he seemingly addressed those same rappers which seemed to spark a bigger conversation between the new generation of rappers and lyricists like Cole. Since then, Cole's stated that he has love for the energy that the new guys bring and Pump hasn't had anything bad to say about Cole. During the BBMA's Red Carpet last night, Pump went on record to even say the two of them are on good terms.

Lil Pump was either trolling or really feeling "1985" during J. Cole's Rolling Loud Set because he was seen dancing on the sidelines. Last week, Pump gave J. Cole a shout out and last night, he spoke to Billboard about his current standings with J. Cole. While he acted like he didn't know what was going on, he later stated there isn't any issues between the two.

“I don’t know what’s been going on,” he said. “I don’t know, man. Y’all gotta ask J. Cole what’s going on…We going through some s---. I don’t know. Nah, we good, we on good terms.”

Good news!

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024