Politics Best Posts: There might be a race war in South Africa

1. lil uzi vert stan

May 24, 2018
    @Big Cuntry stop taking a crap and moderate this pls. it's deeply unsettling and bizarre. while the foundation is wpg's posts, seemingly, spacemonkey's commentary reveals a strange level of detail. obsessive and shouldn't be condoned.

like, this guy has been banned multiple times. how can he lurk back in, and post a missive about another member here? like, this is the kind of post law enforcement/the media read after a mall shooting and go 'ahhh, right. there were warning signs'

Apr 25, 2024
  2. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

May 23, 2018
    i'm not jewish
    i live in the west
    you don't know me lol, you obsess over me on a rap forum i visit sporadically. you have serious mental health issues, and i sincerely will help connect you to resources near where you live if you want me too. it is deeply, deeply unhealthy to live the way you do.

Howie, Gimp, Enigma and 4 others like this.
    Howie, Gimp, Enigma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 24, 2018
    Already banned last night. But yes extremely bizarre and creepy.

reesey, Caine, WPG and 1 other person like this.
    reesey, Caine, WPG and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Sav Stanfield

May 23, 2018
    Here's the timeline, if anyone's interested. Maybe this will help put it in perspective. @SKUX @Baby @President Underwood @Kingindanorf

1652 - 1994: whites arrive (British and Dutch), take everything, enslave the native population, institute Apartheid as law and flourish. Non-whites aren't allowed to own land or have access to education. They're essentially a race of slaves in their own homeland. Any resistance is quickly quelled. S. Africa is essentially a country built on slave labor. White people flourish. Eventually, international pressure and sanctions force the Apartheid government to make some changes.

1994 - 2009: Mandela and his successor (Mbeki). Apartheid is abolished and democracy is instituted. They begin the long process of trying to rectify the wrongs of the past. What made Mandela so incredible is that he insisted on 'forgiving but not forgetting'. So while the whole world anticipated race wars and slaughter of white people, that never happened. Instead, the government focused on creating and redistributing wealth, slowly and carefully and empowering black people through education and job creation, all the while making sure that white people are still happy to stay - he recognised that white people were not the same as their ancestors, that they had valuable skills and capital that could help. I highly recommend reading Mandela's autobiography A Long Walk to Freedom, if anyone's interested. White people continue to flourish (since they have an enormous headstart and are still supported byt he government, just like before) and a large black middle-class begins to emerge. Things look good. Slow, but good.

2009-2017: Jacob Zuma comes to power. Jacob Zuma and his entire cabinet was corrupt as f---. They stole billions and f----- the country pretty badly. Black people suffered the most. White people were relatively well protected from this, because of previous advantage. Protests erupt across the country and... no white people show up. Instead most take to social media to call the protestors savages and warn that we're becoming another Zimbabwe. Black and white extremists start getting a voice. Eventually, Zuma is impeached and he's now on trial and faces serious consequences. This is the major difference between SA and Zim. They couldn't get rid of Mugabe, we were lucky enough to get rid of Zuma before all h--- broke loose.

2017: Cyril Ramaphosa is elected as the new president. Ramaphosa is the best thing to happen to SA since Mandela. He's a strong, business-minded leader, the Rand (currency) has improved tremendously since his tenure began in December last year. He and his government announce that the idea of land expropriation (which has been floated since 1994) is worth considering but if it is done, we would have to make sure that food and economic security is maintained and that no land is stolen. If land is to be redistributed, it would be land that has been sitting unused for long periods of time. Unfortunately, some white farmers are murdered. Of course, thats terrible but SA has one of the highest murder rates in the world - black people are murdered at a much higher rate. White SAfricans take the opportunity to freak the f--- out. This does nothing but give black extremists the opportunity to freak the f--- out. The media picks up on it and declares that a race war has begun. All the while, 95% of regular South Africans, black and white just want to live a normal life, don't want to murder anyone and don't want to steal anyones land.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Howie, eddie313, reesey and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

May 23, 2018
    i’m not jewish and i don’t live in canada lol you f---ing weirdo

lil uzi vert stan, reesey and Gimp like this.
    lil uzi vert stan, reesey and Gimp like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Winter

Winter Super Comfy

May 22, 2018
    This Irish slave thing is just a myth to minimise slavery, more "all lives matter" diet racism

DKC, reesey and Bourbon Ben like this.
    DKC, reesey and Bourbon Ben like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 22, 2018
    "lol jus giv dem da lands lol its not like its a complex issue or anything lol just give it back simple. their ancestors did it so they pay the price! me not being serious lol but give it back!"
    [​IMG]

KingZ, aquaberryares and Xmipod like this.
    KingZ, aquaberryares and Xmipod like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Xmipod

May 22, 2018
    Right now youre literally supporting racism

I hate my generation so much. People claim racism while being racist. Sure, racism does still exist, and it always will, but as a world we need to minimize it as much as possible. Being racist back doesnt help s---

KingZ, Caine and The Mandalorian like this.
    KingZ, Caine and The Mandalorian like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian This is the way

May 22, 2018
    I won't claim to know much, but I do think the South African government is trying pass the land expropriation bill where they tend to take the lands away from the whites, I think it also happened in Zimbabwe, also the whites have been lately murdered in the south african sub continent owing to all this mess that've started

KingZ, Sav Stanfield and reesey like this.
    KingZ, Sav Stanfield and reesey like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. reesey

reesey What You Looking At This For?

May 22, 2018
    Hotel Rwanda with cacs getting slaughtered this time :future:

Rodamon, KingZ and Jay Zeus like this.
    Rodamon, KingZ and Jay Zeus like this.
    Apr 25, 2024