Generation Y (mixtape)

Started by YiT, Jul 16, 2018, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. YiT

YiT Kornrow Kenny

Jul 16, 2018
    Hey @creativesxn been awhile, but I just dropped a mixtape with a few new songs I made, some throwaways on my laptop, and a couple remixes. The mixing is largely trash bc I did it myself on a blue yeti mic, I was mainly just having fun and experimenting with flows and sounds, but there's still bars. The 2nd and last songs are the best quality ones. Also 5th song is a complete joke song I made with friends of mine who cant rap, pls don't take it serious. Wanted to drop something before my next album which I'm taking my time with and will be recorded in a pro studio and mixed properly etc... it will be a full concept album based off of Westworld. I'd appreciate any feedback from you peeps

@CSA @hustleandcuss @stzenit94 @leanaddict @Tyler @Michael Myers @Mraczewsky @Sqrt Sqrt @Broccoli Tree @YeezyYeezyHowYouDoIt @Tyler @Big Dangerous @Freestyle @Sign Language @dester23 @Ordinary Joel @Xmipod @TheTrueGeneral @Freshandclean

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Xdx

Xdx

Jul 28, 2018
    Alright, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. You need to work on your delivery, you mumble some words, it can sound cringe at times. You also need to work on your flow. You're offbeat most of the time and that causes you to miss some important parts of the beat. Get a professional mixer. Other then that, it's well produced, you just need to work on your rapping.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. YiT

YiT Kornrow Kenny

Jul 29, 2018
    Some of this is kinda old so you’re probably right, I’ve gotten better since then tho. But I’m definitely not off beat on “clouds”, “out the window” or the remixes. Thanks for listening tho. Ima be dropping a new song soon which I’m definitely not off beat and I think my delivery/sound is much better, I’ll tag you

Xdx likes this.
    Xdx likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Xdx

Xdx

Jul 29, 2018
    Alright cool, let me know when you drop

YiT likes this.
    YiT likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024