Nas Working On New Album With RZA & Swizz Beatz

Started by Michael Myers, Jul 27, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jul 27, 2018
    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nas-sw...undations-for-a-new-nas-album-news.55975.html

Though Nasir was appreciated by die-hard loyalists, it seems as if Nas was ultimately putting the team first; in truth, the album never quite felt like a true Nas project, merely serving as an addition to the Surgical Summer modern-art project. In that regard, Nas played his role with admirable success, as Kanye's June takeover had for one of the more unexpected and memorable moments of the year. Yet the spontaneous nature of the rollout occasionally overshadowed the albums themselves, with Nas being one of the dominant casualties.

Luckily, it would appear that the legendary emcess is heading back to the lab. In fact, he done been in the lab. Speaking with IHeart Radio, Nas revealed that a follow-up album was already in the works. When Angie Martinez inquires about the wait, he affirms that "it’s not gonna be that long because half of it was already done." As for the creative direction, Nas has once again reached out two a couple of legends in the game to lay the sonic foundations. "I did something with Swizz, I did something with RZA, I’m a huge Wu-Tang fan," says Nas.

RZA & Nas... d---.

n9ne and Sav Stanfield like this.
    n9ne and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Xdx

Xdx

Jul 27, 2018
    Nas is linking up with every producer except preemo :kdotcry:

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Xdx

Xdx