Best Posts: Will LeBron win a title with the Lakers?

1. JEB

JEB

Aug 2, 2018
    I think he has a decent chance, but it all depends on several factors. First, he's already played for 15 seasons being the focal point of his team every season. He's played at least 66 games (only counting regular season) in each of those 15 years, a decline has to come sooner rather than later. Second, a big free agent(s) signing next year and then if the Warriors stay together. That said, personally I'd love to see him get one or more in LA

Ordinary Joel, Enigma, TimmyT and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Enigma, TimmyT and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Aug 2, 2018
    Yep he’s gonna get at least 1, maybe 2. Would love to see him get 3 and tie Jordan for rings, but who knows how much time he has left.

Apr 19, 2024
  3. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Aug 2, 2018
    I think he’s gonna get one. No chance this year though, next year if he gets a co-star (ideally Kawhi) and a better supporting cast, I think he’ll have a 2-3 year window to win a championship. He also has to hope the Warriors start to break apart in anyway in the coming years. But every legendary Laker won a championship with them, it’s hard to imagine LeBron not doing that as well.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Kon

Kon

Aug 2, 2018
    If so, how many?

I'm thinking he'll win anywhere from 1-3, depending on how next year's offseason goes and depending on how long he stays a Laker. He can technically opt out after 3 years, could leave after 4, or could stay even longer than 4, who knows.

I voted 2, not too confident in that though. Warriors aren't going away anytime soon, although I'm hoping Klay leaves after this year.

Got a feeling lots of people will say 0 lol, but I really doubt that tbh..They'll get another star at some point plus Ingram at the very least will be great out of the young core, probably 2-3 others will be very good or great as well.

Ordinary Joel, JEB and CavalierTD like this.
    Ordinary Joel, JEB and CavalierTD like this.
    Apr 19, 2024