Politics Best Posts: Line up for your W’s & L’s

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Aug 22, 2018
    Do I think trump did personally, as in, he personally sought out help from Russia? Probably not. Do I believe the trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the election while Trump gave approval from a far? Yes.

Don Jr. met with Russian operatives who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton along with Paul Manafort & Jared Kushner. Don Jr. made a call before & after the meeting to a blocked number that Congress was unable to identify. When congressmen asked Don Jr. whether he called his father before & after the meeting, he ridiculously claimed “attorney-client privilege” for not being able to answer that question. It’s been reported that trump’s residence has a blocked number. Also, Omarosa & Cohen have both claimed that the president was aware of russia’s illegal activities such as the leaking of DNC emails & the meeting at trump tower before they happened. The president was also reportedly involved in the drafting of don jr’s misleading statement regarding the trump tower meeting. That statement states that the meeting was primarily about Russian adoption. We now know that to be a lie.

So yes, the trump campaign absolutely colluded with the Russians even if Donald Trump didn’t specifically give the order. He was aware & gave thumbs up. That means he’s complicit.

pluto✰, Poohdini, GCasper and 8 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Swizz

Aug 23, 2018
    Before the year ends, Roger Stone will be indicted for direct talks with Wikileaks about hacked Podesta emails and the “no collusion” talking point will be dead for good. It should have died when news of the Trump Tower meeting broke.

Poohdini, DKC, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    Poohdini, DKC, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 22, 2018
    I feel you on the exhaustion, but I'd say as far as politics go this is a pretty big deal.

pluto✰, Kon, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    pluto✰, Kon, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Aug 22, 2018
    where’s the option for I don’t care

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Aug 22, 2018
    I'm in

Gimp, JEB, Mraczewsky and 1 other person like this.
    Gimp, JEB, Mraczewsky and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Swizz

Aug 24, 2018
    There's no "piecing together" that needs to be done. He tweeted that Podesta was next, before anyone publicly had any idea Podesta had been hacked. He was communicating directly with Wikileaks at the time (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report...ated-directly-with-wikileaks-despite-denials/). This isn't hard. And it isn't even remotely like Pizzagate ffs (it's noteworthy that you couldn't even attempt to defend that comparison)

Worm, lil uzi vert stan and Enigma like this.
    Worm, lil uzi vert stan and Enigma like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Aug 22, 2018
    Unfortunately things are only gonna heat up lol

Sign Language, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Sign Language, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Aug 22, 2018
    cause I’m exhausted of politics

Michael Myers, Mikey and CavalierTD like this.
    Michael Myers, Mikey and CavalierTD like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Aug 22, 2018
    It’s time we all get ready to either eat or take a big a--- L. Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia in order to win the 2016 Election? Personally, my answer to both is no. I don’t agree with Trump on everything but I really don’t think he and Putin worked together lmao. This was always a ludicrous excuse Imo for why Clinton lost. Also, he won’t be impeached, & he’ll probably win again in 2020. & This is coming from someone who wrote myself in as my vote. So it’s not like I’m all with Trump, I just think this is fairly obvious.

Enigma, Lil Squeed and DKC like this.
    Enigma, Lil Squeed and DKC like this.
    Apr 25, 2024