Eminem Best Posts: Eminem was really shocked that Slaughterhouse didn't blow up?

1. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Sep 17, 2018
    Most Slaughterhouse fans didn’t want them to sign to Shady. I know that I didn’t. I always thought the signing was great for the label itself since it showed that they were willing to sign “lyrical rappers” but it was a bad move for the group because Shady doesn’t have a great track record unless you’re Em, 50 or early 2000s D12 and Obie. I’m not surprised that it failed and honestly I’m not even surprised that Joe had issues with Em. Joe is known for beefing with everybody. He started a beef with Method Man because Vibe magazine put him in a Greatest MC’s bracket going up against m---. Also you’d think Joell would have learned his lesson after the Aftermath deal went to s---. Those branches of Interscope don’t have great track records.

soul intent, Jimelej, SLAYAR and 2 others like this.
    soul intent, Jimelej, SLAYAR and 2 others like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 16, 2018
    I'm sitting here, watching this video for the first time, seeing a bunch of broke nobody a--- n----s dancing in a photo studio, rapping about their amazing life, but I don't any of them actually showing this great life. You couldn't get them on an actual beach? In an actual car? In an actual amazing life for the video? Eminem couldn't s---t it in his backyard at least? It's sad because g.d., I like this song. Where was I when this dropped? Is that Budden in non-hole-ridden clothes? Is that stock footage of s--- they're rapping about? Jesus christ? Omg. Eminem literally phoned it in. n----- shot his scenes using f---ing snapchat filters or some s---, green screens and sent them in. Garbage.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Mudkip, Rodamon, henzINNIT and 2 others like this.
    Mudkip, Rodamon, henzINNIT and 2 others like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. henzINNIT

henzINNIT Poster on the internet

Sep 16, 2018

This video encapsulates Eminem f---ing up Slaughterhouse. Forgot just how bad this song is, and how much worse the video is. It's a disaster that so many talented rappers made so many horrible choices.

Apr 23, 2024
  4. David26

Sep 28, 2018
    They deserved a second chance , a second album. Yela had it and he gave us love story, probably one of the best shady records projects

henzINNIT, DontKnow and Ricky like this.
    henzINNIT, DontKnow and Ricky like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress MMIII APR 26

Sep 19, 2018
    I wish I could replay Em an interview of himself talking about Wyclef f---ing up Canibus' debut by trying to mold him and how disappointed he was with that. Em, you did the same s--- - to SH and to Yela. f----- up two of the most promising debuts of the decade by trying to pop-template them and make them something they weren't. Shameful.

I mean, I know he did it because he wants them to be big, you can see that's clear now from the passion and how he explains it in the interview, but he should have had sense to know that s--- would likely not work. It was a new sound for him and he was already way way established; if he did that s--- on his DEBUT it would be trashed too. Artists need to firmly establish themselves with AUTHENTIC and unique music - before they try some bs.

fezzer, eddie313 and Zeugma like this.
    fezzer, eddie313 and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. henzINNIT

henzINNIT Poster on the internet

Sep 16, 2018
    Cee Lo is creepy

common lisp, DetroitDGAF and eddie313 like this.
    common lisp, DetroitDGAF and eddie313 like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. Eren

Sep 16, 2018
    I was a big fan of Welcome to: Our House. If this album including this song came out in 2008 instead of 2012 it would have been #1

David26, AntonioFX and RetiredAccount like this.
    David26, AntonioFX and RetiredAccount like this.
    Apr 23, 2024