Best Posts: WWE Survivor Series 11/18 7 est/4 p

1. tomroe93

Nov 18, 2018
    Gotta work tomorrow night but like you I'm interested in Ronda/Charlotte and Brock/Bryan. I think people are sleeping on AOP vs The Bar though, that one could get a great brawl. I'm sure Murphy and Ali will get regulated to the pre-show but I hope they get a decent amount of time. The 205 roster is constantly pumping out great matches.

Also, NXT Takeover was >>>>> as always

Apr 26, 2024
  2. tomroe93

Nov 19, 2018
    It’s amazing how good Brock can be when he wants to. Him and Bryan put on an incredible match.

Overall, the entire PPV exceeded my expectations from an in-ring standpoint. I haven’t watched the pre-show match, but the only match that disappointed for me on the main card was AOP vs The Bar.

I know a lot of people are upset about Raw taking the clean sweep but this has to be the beginning of a story that’s going to start shaking up Smackdown ahead of the move to Fox, in my opinion

Epitome, Kon and Pinhead like this.
    Epitome, Kon and Pinhead like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Nov 18, 2018
    I just got back from Takeover and g.d. what a show!

As a regular of PWG it was really f---ing cool to see so many of their past guys on this show...I think the count was 14/16 of tonight's wrestlers at one point were at PWG.

Anyway, Dream/Ciampa was my match of the night. The War Games match was good, just too long, especially because it took 30 minutes to even really get going. I think last year's War Games match was better but it was still awesome to be there...I've been waiting forever to finally go to an NXT show.

Tomorrow night should be really good too...I decided not to go though and just watch at home...didn't feel like missing most of the day of football to also go to the more expensive, lower quality show of the weekend lol

Looks like this thread will be dead if no one else is watching live

tomroe93, Sign Language and Kon like this.
    tomroe93, Sign Language and Kon like this.
    Apr 26, 2024