Eminem Best Posts: Another incident of why i love Em

1. itnithand

itnithand Banned

Jan 2, 2019
    So I've been having some drama in my life since 4-5 days and I left home last night again to go back to college. I've been having a really gloomy day full of anxiety and insecurity of losing someone. I was sitting outside the shower, having no motivation to shower, and as my every day routine is, I shuffled my Spotify playlist. I was sitting and thinking, not realizing that Evil twin was playing. And Eminem said "flipped rap on its ear". Without any thinking, I automatically started rapping with him. It made me realize that my goal in life is not to have a successful relationship and is something else and gave me a flashback of how he has been alone for most of the time (except for proof) and he still managed to pull through. It made me realize that I am almost on the same path. Coincidentally tho, Legacy plays up next and after sometime my favorite line comes on, "You thought I was full of horse s--- now you f---ing worship the ground I walk in". It was enough to pull me out of my gloom and get me excited for the upcoming term and just let go of the person I'm worried about. If I ever meet him, I would want to thank him for all the times he has been there when no one has. I really wanted to share this incident with someone but as I don't have many friends who'd listen to me talk about it, I made this post. Thanks for reading through.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
    DoubleABD, FiveOh1, Tal and 1 other person like this.
    DoubleABD, FiveOh1, Tal and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 19, 2024