Eminem Best Posts: This isn't a coincidence

1. PistolPistol

PistolPistol Inappropriate? So be it. I don't see it..

Mar 3, 2019
    Glad he changed it up and didn’t stay stale for 15 years. Wtf kind of artist keeps the same formula and doesn’t attempt to grow as a person. Over a decade or more.. pfff

RVD, The Truth, Ricky and 1 other person like this.
    RVD, The Truth, Ricky and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. NizzyDaGreat1

Mar 3, 2019
    Eminem hasn't been the same or made the same quality of classic music since

Since he stopped doing his own hooks, since he stopped producing his own beats, since he stopped using his original 1999-2006 slow melodic flow, since Proof passed away, since he stopped wearing earrings, since he stopped wearing track suit's, since he stopped wearing du-rags, since he stopped wearing Air Force 1's and Jordans, since he stopped featuring Dina Rae on track 13 on his albums, since he stopped working with D12 and featuring them on his albums, since he stopped having any Dr Dre production on his albums, since he stopped collabing with 50 Cent and G-Unit, since he stopped producing with Luis Restro and The Bass brothers, since DJ head stopped being his DJ, since he stopped doing the My Name Is/The Real Slim Shady/Without Me/Just Lose It/We Made You animated lead single format and formula, since he stopped making a song about his daughter on his albums

Apr 24, 2024