2. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Mar 16, 2019

The man rightfully gets egged on TV lol

Apr 25, 2024
  3. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Mar 15, 2019
    this is my whole point about the racist weirdos on this website. begging out by claiming you're being "ironic" is bs

Ordinary Joel, OwI, Rodamon and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, OwI, Rodamon and 2 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Mar 16, 2019
    Well anyone who carries out a mass killing is deranged in one way or another. It doesn’t mean they’re legally insane and psychotic to be absolved of legal responsibility. I think emotionally ill is what they really are

People like this guy and his 8chan supporters, people like all the E.U attackers/young ISIS supporters in the west, and the mass shooters in the U.S are basically all the same people.

They’re lost young (usually) men and for the most part social outcasts with an empty life with no purpose looking for someone to blame and to be a part of something bigger because anything is better than a meaningless insignificant existence, for anyone. They need a sense of belonging

ISIS did a terrific job in manipulating or influencing these people in the west to carry out attacks for them.

School shooters as we know strive for notoriety and generally blame society, or sometimes nothing/no one at all

This guy on the other hand, and his extreme /pol/ white supremist types aren’t being offered help and a platform by some organisation like ISIS supporters. They are the result of years and years of social isolation and lack of real world experience. Retreating and festering to the dark places of the internet together. You only need to look at the thousands of comments of support to see how many spergy/loser types are part of this social phenomenon. Their beliefs in mythological/stupid s--- rivals that of ISIS supporters. Actually if you read them side to side you’d think ISIS supporters are the intelligent ones here. Seriously go on 8chan and see for yourself

White supremacy is their chosen “cause” because their white skin is all they have even though it’s their white society that’s outcasted them in the first place. Like some sort of twisted politicalised daddy issues

A year ago I would’ve said these guys are just losers/trolls and insignificant but now they’re coming to life lol

Like literally all the unfiltered unmonitored racist trolling on the internet have finally produced a real life mass murdering troll. It’s so r-----ed I still can’t believe it

I don’t think this fa---- is gonna cause a civil war in the U.S like he wanted but I am worried that now the losers on the other side could carry out a revenge attack and cause a cycle. We’re getting killed irl by s--- posters now

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 15, 2019
    Bingo. Hopefully people on here understand now why several posters on here made such a big deal about the alt-right troll posting that took over this forum for a hot minute.

Apr 25, 2024
  6. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 15, 2019
    f---ing disgusting. How ironic that people praise these terrorists (thats what they are)... like yeah k--- the muslims cuz they are murderers.. don't they see that these idiots are just as bad as the terrorist muslims they hate and innocent people are the victims here?

Apr 25, 2024
  7. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 15, 2019
    Mentally ill shouldn’t be able to own guns, including yourself.

DKC, Ricky and Michael Myers like this.
    DKC, Ricky and Michael Myers like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. mow

mow long live flippa

Mar 15, 2019
    this is why allowing these kinds of talking points to fly through even as just dogwhistles is d--- dangerous

Ordinary Joel, OwI and Enigma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, OwI and Enigma like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. JIGGA MANE

Mar 15, 2019
    What a weird fa----

Ordinary Joel, OwI and gdot like this.
    Ordinary Joel, OwI and gdot like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Mar 15, 2019
    We must arm all Muslims with automatic weapons and grenades.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    WhiteThinDuke, Enigma and Zeugma like this.
    WhiteThinDuke, Enigma and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 25, 2024