Serious Up to 49 people dead in New Zealand massacre

Started by SHUDEYE, Mar 15, 2019, in Life Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Mar 15, 2019
    A gunman who livestreamed himself opening fire at the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch also posted a manifesto online addressing his reasons for the attack.

Up to 27 people have been killed after a gunman opened fire at two mosques in the New Zealand city.

Police have taken one person into custody after the gunman shot at worshippers as they gathered for Friday prayers.

“But we are unsure if there are other people,” police chief Mike Bush said.

Armed police were deployed around the Masjid Al Noor mosque where shooting broke out at 1.40pm (NZ time) on Friday, with the city’s schools and hospital locked down. Reports later emerged of shots at another mosque in Linwood Avenue.

The man, who identified himself on Twitter as ‘Brenton Tarrant’ from Australia, livestreamed his deadly attack and turned the camera on himself before carrying out the attack.

In a vile 73-page manifesto posted online, he described himself as “just a regular White man”.

The 28-year-old noted he was born “to a working class, low-income family … who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people”.

The gunman said he carried out the attack to “directly reduce immigration rates to European lands”.

[​IMG]

He described his reasons for the disgusting attack as to “show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

Tarrant revealed he had been planning an attack for up to two years, noting he decided on Christchurch three months ago.

He said New Zealand was not the “original choice for attack”, but described it as “target rich of an environment as anywhere else in the West”.

“An attack in New Zealand would bring to attention the truth of the assault on our civilisation, that no where (sic) in the world was safe, the invaders were in all of our lands, even in the remotest areas of the world and that tehre was no where (sic) left to go that was safe and free from mass immigration.”

Claiming to represent “millions of European and other ethno-nationalist peoples”, he said “we must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white children”.

The gunman described the attack as an act of “revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of death caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history … for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from their lands by the Islamic slavers … (and) for the thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks throughout European lands.”

He also said it was to take revenge for Ebba Akerlund, the 11-year-old child who was killed in a 2017 terror attack in Stockholm.

Further down in the manifesto, Tarrant described the Stockholm attack as the “first event” that inspired him to commit the attack, particularly the death of the 11-year-old girl.

“Ebba (sic) death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks.”

He said the attack was also inspired by a trip he took to France in 2017. “For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.

“But once I arrived in France, I found the stories not only be true, but profoundly understated. In every french city, in every french town the invaders were there.”

Earlier in the manifesto, Tarrant described his childhood as “regular” and “without any great issues”, noting he had little interest in his education and “barely achieved a passing grade” at school. He said he earned money investing in Bitconnect, an open-source cryptocurrency.

Tarrant said he feels no remorse for the attack. “I only wish I could have killed more invaders, and more traitors as well.” He also said there “was a racial component to the attack” and described it as “anti-immigration” and “an attack in the name of diversity”.

He also said he will plead not guilty if he survives and goes to trial.

Posting on an 8chan forum, a user who identified himself as Tarrant announced he would carry out the attack.

“I will carry out and attack against the invaders, and will even live stream the attack via facebook,” he wrote, with a link to his Facebook page. “If I don’t survive the attack, goodbye, godbless and I will see you all in Valhalla!”

Many anonymous users responded praising him for the attack, with comments like “Godspeed” and “that video is so g.d. good”.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the days leading up to the attack, Tarrant posted photos to his now-suspended Twitter account of what appears to be guns, ammunition and a military-style vest.

The weaponry is scrawled with references to ancient battles and more recent attacks against Muslims.

In one image he writes “For Rotherham, Alexandre Bissonnette, Luca Traini”.

Bissonnette was sentenced to 40 years for shooting six people dead in the 2017 shooting at a mosque in Quebec.

Traini, an Italian man, is serving 12 years in prison for the shooting of six African migrants in a racially motivated attack in October last year.

On what appears to be a gun, the message “Here’s your migration compact!” is written.

The writing also cites military leaders and refers to ancient battles such as the 1189 Siege of Acre and Ottoman Empire battles including the 1863 battle of Vienna and the 1877 battle of Shipka Pass.

The writing names Feliks Kazimierz Potocki, Polish noble and military leader in the late 1600s, Charles Martel, a French military leader from the 700s.

Tarrant also frequently posted links to articles about extremism in Europe, multiculturalism and previous terror attacks.

MULTIPLE DEAD IN MOSQUE SHOOTING

The gunman livestreamed the shooting to social media, sharing the horrifying video to Facebook.

The distressing footage, viewed by news.com.au and verified by Storyful, shows the gunman walk around the corner and up the path into the Al Noor Mosque. He walks through the front door and opens fire indiscriminately.

The video shows him firing into many rooms with a semiautomatic rifle, leaving bodies strewn on the floor as others run for their lives.

The shooter was active on social media in the days leading up to the attack, posting a photo of the rifle he used two days before the attack.

He also posted photos of the military gear he wore in the attack and the magazines he used to mow down the innocent people.

Police described it as an “evolving situation” and implored residents to stay indoors. All Christchurch schools have been locked down.

It’s understood about 300 people were inside the Hagley Park mosque for afternoon prayers when one of the shootings happened.

New Zealand Police urged anyone in Christchurch to stay indoors and report any suspicious behaviour.

-news.com.au

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Mar 15, 2019

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. joeyp363

Mar 15, 2019
    This is why we need to fight for our 2nd amendment. If someone would have been armed, many lives would have been saved.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Mar 15, 2019
    We must arm all Muslims with automatic weapons and grenades.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    WhiteThinDuke, Enigma and Zeugma like this.
    WhiteThinDuke, Enigma and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Mar 15, 2019
    Reminder that there are no innocent conservatives. Tucker Carlson espouses the same s--- this nut does all day on FOX for millions. This toxic ideology can only end in bloodshed. It's not just lone wolves. This same political program is at the heart of ICE, they drive Israel's tyranny over Palestine, they fueled apartheid, they fueled slavery, and they fueled segregation.

Arm yourselves. Arm the like-minded. Organize. Harass public officials who condone it. With the pressure of the impending climate crisis and the resulting scramble for dwindling resources, racial anxiety certainly won't lessen.

Rodamon likes this.
    Rodamon likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Mar 15, 2019
    This PSA has been brought to you by Kamala Harris. Reminder to smoke the pot.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Step Daddy

Mar 15, 2019
    Christchurch is my home town. Last place in the world you would expect this. 40 confirmed dead and another 25 in surgery.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 15, 2019
    Co-sign drone striking all these worthless pieces of s---.

OwI likes this.
    OwI likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Step Daddy

Mar 15, 2019
    Death toll is now 49. Can't fuckn believe this s---.

Sea Mauville likes this.
    Sea Mauville likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 15, 2019
    f---ing disgusting. How ironic that people praise these terrorists (thats what they are)... like yeah k--- the muslims cuz they are murderers.. don't they see that these idiots are just as bad as the terrorist muslims they hate and innocent people are the victims here?

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Mar 15, 2019
    This world is so f----- up.

Jimelej likes this.
    Jimelej likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. relapse 2

Mar 15, 2019
    f---ing wanker i live near christchurch hoe this c---- gets life

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. Enez

Enez Purple Heats Forever

Mar 15, 2019
    What the f---.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. The Box

Mar 15, 2019

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. grad

Mar 15, 2019
    make new zealand great again

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 15, 2019
    Just saw the video its like watching a f---ing videogame... sick

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. JIGGA MANE

Mar 15, 2019
    What a weird fa----

Ordinary Joel, OwI and gdot like this.
    Ordinary Joel, OwI and gdot like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Buddha

Mar 15, 2019
    This is f---ing disgusting.

Thoughts and prayers goes out to the people of Christchurch and Muslims everywhere.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Mar 15, 2019
    Just when I thought things were calming down

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. mow

mow long live flippa

Mar 15, 2019
    this is why allowing these kinds of talking points to fly through even as just dogwhistles is d--- dangerous

Ordinary Joel, OwI and Enigma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, OwI and Enigma like this.
    Apr 19, 2024