1. joeyp363

Mar 20, 2022
    Will I like this show?

my favs
    Fargo
    BB
    Mare of Easttown
    True detective

Basically any show that is good and probably wins awards.

Euphoria looks like some stupid teenage s--- so I haven’t given it a shot. My teenage niece and nephews like it so that is usually a dead giveaway that it’s trash.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Yeez

Yeez Yeez 4.0

Mar 21, 2022
    You’ll probably enjoy the cinematography and some of the plotlines, but some parts of season 2 might feel a bit too “teenage drama” for you. I’d still heavily recommend it tho!!!

Ordinary Joel and joeyp363 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and joeyp363 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Mar 21, 2022
    Second season was a shitshow but I'm ready for the third regardless

pluto✰ and Ordinary Joel like this.
    pluto✰ and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Mar 21, 2022
    Why do you think? I just finished it & enjoyed it. I thought episode 5 was classic worthy.

Lil Squeed and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Lil Squeed and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Mar 21, 2022
    I don't care about teenagers

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Yeez

Yeez Yeez 4.0

Apr 25, 2022
    Finished S2 a few weeks ago. The pandemic really messed up the writing in some parts, especially the whole Nate/Cassie fling which came out of nowhere. I feel like everything related to Rue's addiction made up the strongest parts of the season, especially Episode 5.

Ordinary Joel and Slyk like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Slyk like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Apr 25, 2022
    finished s2. I've never experienced (as a user, or a witness) what addiction looks like first hand, but I suspect that this show very accurately portrayed the events that unfold -- in particular to how the addicts actions affect the ones that they care about most (and who care about them most). No spoiler, but there was a *very* real scene that unfolded that nearly had me in tears.

I do, however, have a couple qualms now:
    1.) not a real spoiler:
    the scene where maddie was babysitting and trying on the owner's clothes was built up to be a nerve-racking event (will she/won't she be able to put the clothes & jewelry back in the closet before the owner comes in the house)... the entire scene was generated just to create anxiety and it felt very forced and unnecessary, as the scene/plot just wasn't very interesting at all..they took a filler scene and unnecessarily forced it into a large, anticlimactic buildup.
    I only recognized this one instance of this, but I'm sure if spinning things back that I'd find more scenes that were created simply as an attempt to invoke that anxious response, despite them not having any reason to exist in the first place.

2.) i was very let down with the last 2 episodes. will include in spoiler tags:
    no issue with the fez/ashtray component -- that was without a doubt the spectacle of the finales for me, and was very very very sad to see that ark come to a conclusion. ash :emoji_heart: :emoji_sweat:

my qualms are strictly with Lexi's play:
    • as a whole, i think the play fell flat as a climactic spectacle and event for the season to go out on. the concept of Lexi telling her story just wasn't that interesting, let alone the plot of the play itself. Unfortunately, this was 75% of the final 2 episodes..imo, the concept fell flat as a whole and missed its mark as being a dramatic conclusion to an otherwise amazing season
    • the play was allll over the place and didn't seem to tell any sort of cohesive story; the plot lines existed simply to walk us through the events that we had already witnessed... we didn't learn anything from it.
    • it makes very little sense that Lexi would put Rue's drug use on blast...they're friends and that's a *very* personal topic -- even more than Cassie's relationship imo (which, she harbored ill feelings towards her sister, but not in similar fashion towards Rue)
    • the homoerotic locker room scene of Nate was strange, given that she wasn't aware that Nate is into guys
    • i enjoyed the switching back and forth between the play and the real life events, however, add'l unrelated events were also sprinkled into the mix, which seemed uncoordinated. ex: Maddie knocking on the bathroom door while Cassie locked herself inside afraid of confrontation, and Cassie & Nate having sex etc.. it just didn't fit in the midst of the play.
    • the final scene in the play is of the character portraying Rue confronting the character portraying Lexi saying that they liked the play and that they wanted to heal their friendship... the concept of that scene introduces time travel.. either the play portrayed a scene that hadn't happened yet, or it was a Nostradamus situation where Lexi pre-cog'd what the following interaction w/ Rue would be. strange.

that said, I'm still in for season 3

Mar 28, 2024
  8. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Apr 25, 2022
    Sorry, just saw this.

Looking back, it was a fine season (with its problems, definitely not flawless by any means) and Zendaya deserves some type of award for episode 5.

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Apr 27, 2022
    one thing's for certain: i'll be getting an Apple tattoo like Elliot's

EDIT: I had no clue that Elliott was played by an artist named Dominic Fike. Dope.

also... that tattoo is real :epicry:

Mar 28, 2024
  10. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

May 28, 2022
    basically..wouldn’t be surprised if they just took it up another notch tho, this is sodom and gomorrah

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. sophirolr

sophirolr Banned

Jul 17, 2022
    Really cool series. I started watching it because of its popularity. I didn't notice how Fezco became such an interesting character for me (and he is also very hot). Do you agree with me? When I read https://www.firesticktricks.com/amazon-fire-stick-apps.html , I often used free applications for viewing. I bought a subscription to Hulu just to watch Euphoria. I have never regretted it because the series is really interesting.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

Jul 17, 2022
    Jules is hot

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. Inanna

Jul 17, 2022
    I’m on season 2 episode 6, so far I love it,I thought I wouldn’t like it due to being teenagers, turns out it’s more mature than I thought

Slyk likes this.
    Slyk likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024