Best Posts: 2019 NFL Pick Em's: Week 1

1. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Aug 29, 2019
    ok guys, the season is only a week away :), so we might as well get this started. last season @icecube won the pick em league and won a little cash. i'll once again be giving a cash prize to whoever wins this season. but only for the person who gets 1st place. in this league there is no second place, you're either first or last.

there's only a couple rules: you need to make picks EVERY week. if you forget to pick one week, you're eliminated. i'll even remind you guys each week by mentioning you.

when you make your picks, you need to list both teams and then put a hyphen and then the name of the team that you think will win. for example:

San Diego @ Dallas Cowboys- Dallas Cowboys

its easier for me to tally up the wins and losses if you do it this way.

the only other thing i need to mention is that we won't be picking thursday night games. here's the reason why: the last game of the week is on monday night. if we did thursday night games, it wouldn't give people enough time to get their picks in. i realize everyone doesn't log on to this message board everyday. i want to give you guys ample time to get your picks in, so we aren't going to be picking thursday night games.

Tennessee @ Cleveland-

Baltimore @ Miami-

Atlanta @ Minnesota-

Buffalo @ NY Jets-

Washington @ Philadelphia-

Los Angeles Rams @ Carolina-

Kansas City @ Jacksonville-

Indianapolis @ Los Angeles Chargers-

Cincinnati @ Seattle-

NY Giants @ Dallas-

Detroit @ Arizona-

San Francisco @ Tampa Bay-