Young Thug Best Posts: Big Country Presents: Metro Thuggin' (PM for link!)

1. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 29, 2020
    I've been using this downtime to organize my iTunes library and create unreleased albums and mixtapes for some of my favorite artists based upon eras/time periods. This album is one of the ones I'm most sad about never seeing the light of day, so that was a no brainer. If you're a hardcore Thug fan, chances are you've heard most if not all of these songs before, but there's likely a bunch here that casual fans haven't heard.

I also added a poll with some artists I've been organizing loosies for recently—lemme know if you're interested in any of those artists (or a different artist) specifically.

@ThuggerSXN

Please like or quote this post if you would like to be added to the group PM for a link!

Young Thug & Metro Boomin - Metro Thuggin
    [​IMG]

Track list:
    1. Spaghetti Factory
    2. Keep It Leave (Little Bitty b----)
    3. Warrior
    4. Ooo Nana (feat. Travis Scott)
    5. Free Gucci
    6. Speed Racer
    7. Cash Talk
    8. Here
    9. Woke Up (feat. Rich Homie Quan)
    10. Make a Lot
    11. I Mean (Live From the Gutter) [feat. Drake & Future]
    12. The Blanguage

Bonus:
    1. Chanel Vintage (feat. Future)
    2. I Mean (Solo Version)
    3. I Mean (Thug & Future Version)

Notes:
    1. The "rules" I followed when making this to make it as accurate as possible were simple: the songs had to be produced by Metro Boomin during 2014-2015 and they couldn't already be on a Young Thug album.

2. One exception to the accuracy rule: before "Live From the Gutter" was on What a Time to Be Alive, it was an unreleased Thug track called "I Mean." On the track list I included a mashup that features both Future and Drake. On the bonus disc I also included the original solo version and a version with the full Thug portions as well as the full Future portions if you want to make it accurate for the time period (ie, Thug probably wouldn't have been working with Drake in 2015, but he may have still been working with Future, I can't remember the timeline of their beef exactly).

3.. The cover used is the actual cover they were going to use. Someone recreated it using the original image based on these mockups:

4. I also included "Chanel Vintage" on the bonus disc cuz f--- it that song rules and it never got a wide release.

5. "Ooo Nana" is basically a demo, but that beat is too hypnotic not to include.

Thy, J Roc, pluto✰ and 13 others like this.
    Thy, J Roc, pluto✰ and 13 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 31, 2020
    These are some of the craziest metro beats, like the way warrior beat breaks down at the end. And spaghetti factory. Metro’s stuff in 2014-2015 was leagues above what most trap producers were doing, a lot aren’t your typical trap beats

@Papa Alpha Andy should be in your inbox!

Apr 25, 2024
  3. Sea Mauville

Mar 29, 2020
    wow i forgot about that actual official cover what a revelation that was

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Mar 30, 2020
    I NEED THIS

Jay Zeus, DKC and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Jay Zeus, DKC and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. SWERVO

SWERVO big cuntry's alias

Mar 29, 2020
    everything gucci

Sav Stanfield, Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Sav Stanfield, Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Apr 25, 2024