Eminem Best Posts: MTBMB & RELAPSE

1. Spatula

Spatula Relapse is a masterpiece

Apr 10, 2020
    I too somehow see how MTBMBis a spiritual successor to Relapse, although it's subtle

Mar 28, 2024
  2. The Lyricvore

The Lyricvore shangri la frontier

Apr 20, 2020
    Eminem said in a interview that there were songs that didn’t make the album that fit the title more. And kind of put it together better. But due to sampling issues he couldn’t use them.

I think MTBMB was actually intended to be a relapse without the accent. Even though the hate relapse got, over the years it got a cult following. And I think Eminem realized that and went and tried doing it another way.

Marshall III, Adonisfxx and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Xmipod

Apr 19, 2020
    Not reading this

Reed Richards, JEB and Z Gangsta like this.
    Reed Richards, JEB and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Mothrfckr

Apr 10, 2020
    That was a pain in the a--- to read, but I absolutely agree with you Sir.

Mar 28, 2024
  5. debauch

Apr 10, 2020
    You gotta use periods.....to close your sentences......and structure your thoughts....into parapgrahs.....without RANSOM CAPS and emojis :emoji_grin::emoji_grin:because noone is gonna read that s---...If you aren't in grade 4...go back....and clean it up to coherent thought...otherwise you just getting trolled.

Reed Richards, Xmipod and Mothrfckr like this.
    Reed Richards, Xmipod and Mothrfckr like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Adonisfxx

Apr 10, 2020
    I revisited Relapse yesterday then put on MTBMB... Both are dark albums prob most dark since MMLP... Then you listen to Insane and then Stepdad... Then Underground n Premonition... It's like s--- is a classic Darkness & Deja Vu, Godzilla & We Made You... Stay wide awake n Lock it up. I mean Em wanted to give us a Relapse 2... If he was about to drop that album back in 2010 but went poppy Recovery same now Revival go to MTBMB. Marshall finally learned that poppy wont be remembered as his best albums... Recovery vs MTBMB Relapse vs Revival... There's no comparation... Recovery n Revival sounds like s--- compared to these masterpieces... Production especially... Recovery 3/10 Revival 2/10 Relapse 10/10 beats by dre MTBMB 9.5/10 in production... Then go back there's classic songs in every Em album but the problem with those poppy albums is LTWYL, Need Me etc wack s---... Also lyrically they smash on... No competition... Recovery isnt bad for me its crazy good but compared to these 2 its like this is bad lol...
    Just my thoughts... I think Em took the rite path... Relapse & Relapse 2 for me (MTBM:emoji_sunglasses: he's on his peak again... I dont think he came back since Relapse till now, Recovery sold alot but that doesnt mean anything Rihanna helped tho... So finally when you mix the 2 albums you cant listen to anything else Em put out. Finish

Tal, emanisbetter and Mothrfckr like this.
    Tal, emanisbetter and Mothrfckr like this.
    Mar 28, 2024