Best Posts: M Solo's OFFICAL AMA

1. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Jun 26, 2020

I am actually a very good person with a strong moral compass. However, I meet aggression with agression. If I feel disrespected I will give it back 10 fold. Online and especially in real life.

With all of that said if anybody has ever taken something I've said on a message board personally they're a f---ing idiot.

Apr 25, 2024
  2. M Solo

Apr 13, 2020
    Yeah brother we are still together. Going on 14 years now. No marriage because I haven't asked. She wants it and has for quite sometime but I don't like anything about it for a couple of reasons. 1. I don't want to fix something that isn't broken. 2. I don't want to start something that invites the government into our relationship and potentially needs to end with attorneys. 3. Once we are married I suspect the chase is officially over for her. Then what? I don't know man maybe I've read too many Rober Greene books but I would have a bad feeling. We've lived together for 13 years so we practically are married it's just a formality at this point.

And please don't call her my Kim Mathers. We are not trailer trash and have never had so much as a "break" let alone and on again, off again relationship. She isn't a crackhead and I'm not a simp who follows her to clubs(I don't think I've ever even gone through her phone, emails, ect)

Knock on wood for this entire post!

Apr 25, 2024
  3. M Solo

Jun 1, 2020

Between answering this and @Australia's question about the battle between ambition and a relationship(and it very much is with one of them going to win out).... you guys are going to have be getting deep. I will though sometime this week. I promise.

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

May 31, 2020
    i'd like to know more about this experience if you're willing to share.

M Solo, Ordinary Joel, SLAYAR and 6 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Apr 14, 2020
    plz be Stronger Than I Was

SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, Lucy and 6 others like this.
    SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, Lucy and 6 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. M Solo

Jun 27, 2020

I'm nowhere near famous lol. I'm a no name fitness model but I've been in and on the cover of a lot of fitness magazines.Objectively I am one of the top 3 online fitness coaches in my state. As far ad influencers go I've only got about 10k IG followers which is nothing. There was a point in time where I cared about my following but that changed along the way to turn followers into clients. I need to get back to trying to grow my social media because as far as the fitness industry goes I've got a unique image and a strong personality (everybody in the industry are not only boring but carbon copies of one another. They aren't exactly bright, either)

Not being on SnapChat and YouTube are killing me but my plan is to be on them by the end of July. I've been hurt and unable to lift the last 4+ months so I've had no new content to put out. Now I do. My goal for IG is 100k real followers by January 1.

Apr 25, 2024
  7. M Solo

Apr 14, 2020
    Outside of the the old Studio Leaks posters I don't know if I could even name 10 new posters. Chad is probably my favorite poster that I don't remember from SL. I like Guma, too. The one I absolutely don't like is the Michael Scott guy. When became a relevant poster I went away. Awful poster.

I love Chad vs Trent. It's great for the board and has been fun to watch.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    Buddha, Ordinary Joel, Zeugma and 5 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    "tryna get abs might do roids"
    [​IMG]

Try lose enough body fat % so your neck is visible first

SHUDEYE, Ordinary Joel, Worm and 5 others like this.
    SHUDEYE, Ordinary Joel, Worm and 5 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020
    I didn't have the means to download music in 2000 and I knew there was a ton of unreleased stuff I could get my hands on online. I signed up at Eminemworld to buy burnt CDs from a user there. EminemWorld I believe turned into D12World which turned into RB. I was there for all of them and but I was banned on like a weekly basis. At one point in time there was this wigger loser named R Solo that I didn't like and after being banned the new account I created was M Solo, R Solo's rapping wigger brother. I made a mockery of the guy and his family and ran him off ( Back in the day message boards had an average IQ of 44 and people believed it for the most part. I mean at one point people thought @Kevin was Sex Man just because I said so LMFAO) Anyhow M Solo never got banned so I kept it. Probably the dorkiest name OAT but what can you do? There was a lot of stuff on RB I did that was in good fun but if i'm honest man a lot of the stuff I did on RB was despicable. The few times I've gone back to revisit that site I just cringe. In today's light I'd be deemed an alt-right homophobic racist even thought things were sooo much different back then. That's why I haven't just linked my personal pages because otherwise I don't give a s--- at all.

One story not many people know about is in the early Spring of 2002 I convinced that Sarcasm wigger I was a 17 year old basketball prodigy from Ohio named..... LeBron James. He did some research and realized who this guy he thought he was talking to was and he let me call him and he played me a majority of The Eminem show well before it was released. I want to say he was Eminem's little brother's good friend but that kid had all kinds of unreleased stuff. He had TES in 02 and in 2003 he had Bully, Canabitch and a ton of other songs well before they ever leaked. I remember him dropping a lot of lyrics for songs that never released as well.

Anybody else remember that guy??

Apr 25, 2024
  10. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 31, 2020
    @M Solo another question, do you think Kevin's dad is coming back?

Swizz, Ordinary Joel, Slyk and 4 others like this.
    Swizz, Ordinary Joel, Slyk and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Apr 14, 2020
    i fkn hate them too
    & all the progressive pc faggotery they preach.
    i think old ppl shaming used to be effective at that time cuz the youngins used to be the renegades & the rebels while these new kids seem to be waay softer than thier older peers for some reason

Ordinary Joel, Zeugma, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Zeugma, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. M Solo

Apr 14, 2020

I don't want kids. Not even a little bit. This life is too short and precious to sacrifice a great chunk of it for somebody else.

My little bro is 15 now and he really got into Eminem during Rap God. I put him on to MMLP and TES and started planting the seeds about what the guy used to be compared to what he is now. When that last album came out he texted me and said "This album is soooooo f---ing bad. It has one good song." I've done good if you ask me‍:idk:

Ordinary Joel, Vos, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Vos, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. M Solo

Apr 14, 2020

I don't like Generation Fruit. Online or in person. They're weird, socially awkward, self snitching losers.

It's funny because the worst thing you could do back at RB/SL was attack older posters for their age. I was calling the film maker wannabe a dinosaur and the dude was only like 26 and God forbid somebody was over 30. They would get ashamed of it and really have no defense. Now though if somebody attacked me for my age I'd decimate them. It's really easy to turn that around on young people if you've taken care of business in life and it makes me wonder why nobody ever did that back in the day.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    JXY, JMG, Ordinary Joel and 4 others like this.
    JXY, JMG, Ordinary Joel and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Swizz

Apr 14, 2020
    @M Solo do you want to have kids? And if so, which Eminem song will you introduce to them first

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, Guma and 4 others like this.
    asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. DKC

DKC hank trill

Apr 13, 2020
    just to nip this in the bud: let's plz not start a bunch of AMA threads at once that'll get three posts.

However, I do think it would be fun to do a poster AMA every week/two weeks/month or something, esp during quarantine. We could even vote on who should do one next if they are up for it.

Apr 25, 2024
  16. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Apr 13, 2020
    So I didn’t post there, but I’ve been bored at work ever since this quarantine nobody is really calling in so I have a ton of free time, so I went to rapbasement just to see how people reacted to old music in real-time, more specifically MBDTF and Recovery. Way more homophobic slurs and s--- were said, and people openly posted the N word like it was nothing.

Anyway, now I some how ended up in an exposure thread for some lady named midwestwitch or something lmao. Can’t believe this type of thing happened so frequently on there. Lol

Ordinary Joel, Enigma, Oldboy and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. lil uzi vert stan

Apr 12, 2020
    That’s the truth lol. Much more savage back then but def kind of naive or something too. Guess in hindsight it was still the first wave of all this. wSimpler times.

Right I remember lol - @yung elton just did an audit of all my 2007 posts there. Yikes. Sometimes feels like not that much time has passed but...a lot of things have aged v poorly !!

Weird it exists as a time capsule for all time

Ordinary Joel, Enigma, Zeugma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

Off the top of my head and in no order. And 15 because 10 was impossible.

I'm A Hustler
    Bad News
    I Smell p----
    Heat
    G'd Up
    Outta Control Remix
    You
    I'm The Man
    This Is 50
    I Get It In
    Hate It Or Love It
    You Should Be Dead
    Straight To The Bank/I Get Money
    Ghetto Superstar
    My Gun Go Off

I'll give his discoveries a proper listen this quarantine and get back to you because I'm sure im forgetting something.

SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

I've been listening to Tupac since 1994 so it's tough to convince myself that he isn't the GOAT. His music was timeless and I idolized that guy growing up. With that said I often think what you just said. 50 Cent gets clowned by "hip hop fans" but he actually IS what most people think Tupac and Biggie were. Not only is he a gangster but I genuinely believe he is one of the most ruthless, grimey dudes on the planet- who just so happened to make it. I mean if he didn't make it in music he is Kanan FFS. It sucks that he doesn't get the respect and recognition he deserves but I'm thankful that I am fortunate to recognize his greatness. I mean, his Instagram is more entertaining that most rapper's music and has been for quite some time. Christ I'd take The 50th Law over Eminem's discography any day. Speak of, I'm very much looking forward to his new book in 2 weeks.

Edit- He didin't fall off either. The guy is blackballed from making music. c--------- Jimmy Iovine leaked BISD like 6 weeks before the release date just to spite him. It's a shame.

Ordinary Joel, Xmipod, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Xmipod, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

That's tough. I usually check for anything that comes out. Personally Future, The Weekend and Big Sean are the most consistent artists who put out music I like. I'll always anticipate anything Metro Boomin produces. I'm a big fan of Friyie and Rotimi. Last year I had TM104 and Port Of Miami 2 on repreat. I wish I could give you a better answer and it might just be me being an old man but music has really gone to s--- the last several years.

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024