M Solo's OFFICAL AMA

Started by M Solo, Apr 12, 2020, in Life Add to Reading List

1. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Apr 12, 2020
    Because why not. I need something to do. I will answer any and all questions over the next week. From Rap Basement to real life- you'll get the truth.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Mikey

Apr 12, 2020
    your favourite artists right now?

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Spatula

Spatula Relapse is a masterpiece

Apr 12, 2020
    1. Do you believe we all are one consciousness manifested into what seems to be different space and time, but ultimately one and eternal?

2. What do you think about the movie Predator?

Slyk and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Slyk and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. lil uzi vert stan

Apr 12, 2020
    Do you rly write for a men’s health mag..or are u more of like a personal trainer?

Also is it true you played bball overseas if so what team

Mar 28, 2024
  5. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Apr 12, 2020
    What's ur top 10 50 verses or songs?

Mar 28, 2024
  6. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

That's tough. I usually check for anything that comes out. Personally Future, The Weekend and Big Sean are the most consistent artists who put out music I like. I'll always anticipate anything Metro Boomin produces. I'm a big fan of Friyie and Rotimi. Last year I had TM104 and Port Of Miami 2 on repreat. I wish I could give you a better answer and it might just be me being an old man but music has really gone to s--- the last several years.

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020
    1. I don't know what I believe anymore. I believe in a creator and thinking about anything beyond that leaves me scratching my head so I leave it alone. I I do believe with the right type of mindset and activity we can bend the universe to our will- for better or worse. And I absolutely, positively know for a FACT there is more than this life/something in the after life. What? I don't know but there is something and I know that from personal experience.

Dude i'm going to be honest I've never seen Predator and I know I should be crucified for saying that but back in the early 90s as a kid, for whatever reason, I had a real disdain for Predator and Total Recall and to this day have never given them a chance. T2 and True Lies are Godly though.

CARNIFEX, Ordinary Joel and Zeugma like this.
    CARNIFEX, Ordinary Joel and Zeugma like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    Rotimi is good but I can't shake the fact I fucken hate Andre from Power.

Mar 28, 2024
  9. dna hits

Apr 12, 2020
    Do you know of a site that will send me legit superdrol even though it’s a minor risk? I got a big bottle of BCAA and Gold whey protein. What’s the trick to make my 6 pack abs really stick out? They’re just solid now and visible. But I need to make them really stick out. It’s my goal before going to the beach later summer. What’s the best exercises for ab workouts?

Also my local gym is still currently closed, so I’m stuck with just a bowflex. So you know what I’m working with. I could tell a difference getting on amino acids tbh.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

Currently? No. But believe it or not I have written for almost every major fitness magazine out there. (And a few Lifestyle magazines for good measure ) I've been a model in most of them and on the cover of one as well. But I stopped writing for them in 2016 for a number of reasons. 1. They don't really exist anymore. When I started I could goto Wal-Mart and there'd be like at least a dozen different Fitness magazines there. Now there MIGHT be one. So it's tough to get excited when there is no room for growth. 2. I didn't like the dishonesty and had a bad experience where it came off as I was fat shaming people in an article in 2016. That left a s-----y taste in my mouth. 3. Once I had established myself and I had fitness model and writer on my resume I started saving my content for myself. While it was really cool to write for magazines there was no money in it. Now I save my good content for my social media platforms and usually end up with a new client or two per post. Or I'll spend free time interacting with my followers doing things like Q and A's and i'll come away with 2-3 new clients. Once I realized I could continue to write for magazines for free or write for myself at almost a grand per social media post it was a no brainer.

Also, I've never been a personal trainer. Again, no money in it. And it's not my thing. I don't want to be in a gym all day and have no interest showing people how to exercise. I'm an Online Fitness Coach and work with people literally all over the world doing customized nutrition and workout programming for them(and a lot of unintentional life coaching, too) From bodybuilders who get on stage to regular Joes trying to shed a few pounds- I work with everybody. And I'm the best at what I do. (Almost every personal trainer at my gym is a client of mine lol)

With basketball I played 2 seasons of Semi pro here in the States and at 23 signed to play with a team in Ireland. Unfortunately a few weeks before I was set to leave I was in a bad accident that ruptured a disc in my lower back. I spent the next 2 years rehabbing that and came back to the point where I had the opportunity to play in a few different leagues at the age of 27. At that point though I realized that unless I was a fringe NBA player there is really no money in it. It would have been a paid vacation. I was getting older and though it would have been a dream the time for child's play was over. It s----d but I immediately pivoted into the fitness industry and haven't looked back since. My basketball career was plagued with weird, freak injuries so it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I was injured multiple times in college and looking back that was basically the theme of my "career." Deep down I truly believe I could have played at the NBA level if I had never been hurt but it just wasn't meant to be.

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 3 others like this.
    asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    Anyways, these aren't questions for you specifically, just things I find I'm asking myself lately...

Why is Trent such a b---- his voice quivered and shaked in his video?

Why is 50 cent not regarded as a living breathing tupac/biggie?

Why is there fa----s on their balconies singing h--- s--- at their neighbours instead of playing Akon ft Styles P - locked up on repeat during this lockdown?

Ordinary Joel, Zeugma and Xmipod like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    Should try build some confidence before you do roids you little fa----

Mar 28, 2024
  13. dna hits

Apr 12, 2020
    Would you shut the f--- up for once in a thread that is M Solo’s. He knows about what I took body building wise early SL. You don’t. Stfu. And get off my d-ck following me around you scrawny, chubby weirdo ugly c----.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    @M Solo got a real question for ya now, is it true you knew Trent was taking d-ck on SL?

Mar 28, 2024
  15. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020
    How old are you? I think superdrol is foolish. Most steroid use is tbh. If that's the route you want to take I would goto an anti aging clinic and get on legal Hormone Replacement Therapy. It'll be pharmaceutical grade and most of these doctors have zero issues with over prescribing. The protein is awesome if it fits your daily macros but BCAAs are absolutely a waste of money. If your protein intake is adequate there is zero need for them. Most supplements are a scam bro and BCAAs are one of the biggest.

As far as your abs go there are 2-3 exercises that need to be a staple in your regimen to build your abs. From there your nutrition must be on point if you want them to be seen. What does your diet look like?

I don't know anything about Boflex but there are a lot of decent bodyweight exercises out there that will help you at least maintain what you have until gyms open up again. For my clientele that didn't quit(about 5% of them) that's what I'm having them do. Nutrition during this time period will be critical though.

Ordinary Joel and RG9 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and RG9 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Mikey

Apr 12, 2020
    best thing for abs is not a specific exercise.
    need to lose body fat.

@M Solo I know how annoying a back injury is
    my disc is f----- since last summer from a box jump. annoying as f--- injury

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    This also a bowflex is s--- lmao.

Ordinary Joel, Mikey and Xmipod like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Mikey and Xmipod like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Spatula

Spatula Relapse is a masterpiece

Apr 12, 2020
    I went to like your reply but I cant like someone not having seen Predator. Use this isolation to fiy that problem.

Slyk, Ordinary Joel and M Solo like this.
    Slyk, Ordinary Joel and M Solo like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. RG9

RG9

Apr 12, 2020
    Obviously not as knowledgable on the area as M Solo but my two cents is that I’d avoid steroids unless you’ve reached your genetic potential & the benefits outweigh the (health) cost of taking them e.g. if you’re planning to compete in bodybuilding.

If you consume enough protein I really don’t think BCAAs are worth the money, nor even necessary. Creatine is definitely worth it though. Along with omega 3, multivitamins & whey protein I think that’s mostly what you to have in your stack.

A lot of the other stuff instagram tries to sell you is bs to make money. Nothing can replace hard work and consistency.

As for abs: they’re made in the gym but revealed in the kitchen. I like hanging leg raises for my lower abs & core in general, but your diet has to be pretty consistently spot on to get them to show year-round unless you’re genetically gifted and don’t store fat as much fat there.

Mar 28, 2024
  20. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

I've been listening to Tupac since 1994 so it's tough to convince myself that he isn't the GOAT. His music was timeless and I idolized that guy growing up. With that said I often think what you just said. 50 Cent gets clowned by "hip hop fans" but he actually IS what most people think Tupac and Biggie were. Not only is he a gangster but I genuinely believe he is one of the most ruthless, grimey dudes on the planet- who just so happened to make it. I mean if he didn't make it in music he is Kanan FFS. It sucks that he doesn't get the respect and recognition he deserves but I'm thankful that I am fortunate to recognize his greatness. I mean, his Instagram is more entertaining that most rapper's music and has been for quite some time. Christ I'd take The 50th Law over Eminem's discography any day. Speak of, I'm very much looking forward to his new book in 2 weeks.

Edit- He didin't fall off either. The guy is blackballed from making music. c--------- Jimmy Iovine leaked BISD like 6 weeks before the release date just to spite him. It's a shame.

Ordinary Joel, Xmipod, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Xmipod, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024