Eminem Best Posts: Home videos from Eminem / Bassmint Productions / Proof in the early 90's

1. EmzeeSlim

May 2, 2020
    Why waste your time with a pointless comment like that. People clearly cared as my video was getting 1000s of views every hour. And Epro’s video already has 15k and counting. People care about the history. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean you have make that kind of reply.

Eminem fans have different interests, some make song packs, some care about leaking unreleased tracks, some collect pictures, some collect videos, some make art. All of it is great, because it’s all part of the same fandom that makes us Eminem fans. Attacking people with replies for doing or sharing things that don’t interest you is shallow, immature, shameful and generally a waste of bandwidth.

Jimelej, kodo, ThugLifer and 5 others like this.
    Jimelej, kodo, ThugLifer and 5 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

May 2, 2020
    27111415.jpg

500 mg, ThugLifer and Boos like this.
    500 mg, ThugLifer and Boos like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Cee Jay

May 1, 2020
    What's good everyone,

I just want to clarify some things on the internet because it's funny how things get mixed up and thrown out of proportion. And give credit when credit is due.

So Eminem Pro posted news yesterday about a "never before seen" footage of Eminem in 1992. They basically took the video from my friend's channel (which is doing the documentary with me about Eminem) and E Pro put their watermark on it. I know E Pro does an excellent job with their content and this is not by any means trying to start a feud with them. But it would be appreciated if next time they could ask either for more information or for authorization to use the footage.

So about the footage, it's actually part of a documentary called The Untold Story Of Detroit Hip Hop and it's directed by Brian ''Champtown'' Harmon, yes Eminem's longtime enemy. It was released in 2018 on Amazon Prime and it contains a lot of exclusive footage from back in the day, including home videos by Bassmint Productions, Eminem, freestyles and talent shows of them in the early 90's. Not only that, there is also a segment about Proof, with interviews from Proof's father, his mother and Mudd and Thyme from 5 Ela.

Me and my buddy discovered this documentary earlier this year when we interviewed Hush for the documentary. So the credit for the information goes to him and obviously Champtown for making the doc. It's a shame to see people taking credit for other people's work.

Peace! ✌

ThugLifer, EmzeeSlim and Marshall III like this.
    ThugLifer, EmzeeSlim and Marshall III like this.
    Apr 19, 2024