Anyone here know bout merkabas and connecting to the spirit world?

Started by pluto✰, May 13, 2020, in Life Add to Reading List

1. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

May 13, 2020
    It allll started a few weeks ago, fell down the UFO sightings rabbithole amen

which eventually led to identifying some of them as possible Pleidian lightships, which I think (?) is supersaiyan version of one's merkaba once they've ascended

more rabbitholing got me to the merkabas which I found are two tetrahedrons spinning in opposite directions above your head and below your feet, that connect you with your conscience outside your body

it's accessed, similar to sleep paralysis shoutout @Donkey Kong Cuntry by meditating, channelling the energy from your crown, to your feet, and back till you start vibrating..you'll fall asleep as you vibrate, just before entering the next phase

SO, i got mad high the other night and tried 1st time and got as far as an intense vibration that had me shook but looking to try again soon..

you are not ur body!! u are an eternal consciousness

idk tried having this convo with a few ppl and n----s not really quite on board yet so figured i'd share in this SAFE PLACE

Sign Language and DKC like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 13, 2020
    @Jet✞ never heard of this, post some linkzzz plz

Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. pluto✰

May 13, 2020
    ima go smoke then i got u brudda

Mar 28, 2024
  4. pluto✰

May 13, 2020
    so i guess i'll start with the "ufos", separate from the jawns from the pentagon

so those are pleidian lightships, i dont really know too much bout them beyond that tweet although since the ships have "occupants", it could be like some merkabas morphing into a ship to create that, from ascended spirits

& i'm pretty sure this is like a fleet of merkabas, theres some videos where it'll show two dots flashing vertically which is common for the merkaba

as far as channeling your own, i normally play this record high, close to sleep and just kinda tell myself i'm not my body and ask the merkaba to balance my energy

when you actually breakthrough, it's said you can ask your merkaba for anything and it'll be worked on by the merkaba immediately

a dmt trip is similar to channelling your merkaba as your brain is releasing dmt to access it

here's some bonus stuff

Sign Language, DKC and Fire Squad like this.
    Sign Language, DKC and Fire Squad like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. pluto✰

May 14, 2020
    off topic but

"All members of this small fleet of 3 to 50 Scout Ships are closely monitored by the atmospheric Motherships. If need be, any Scout Ship can be transferred, instantly, to another Sector. The Fleet is organic and operates, much like a neural network, according to the principles of fluid group dynamics."

"Most of the Inner Fleet is made up of older Motherships. Unlike the newer models, these Motherships were constructed to remain in a specific configuration. This consists of either a large cigar-shaped pod."

[​IMG]
    which would explain this :thought:

Mar 28, 2024