Best Posts: How is this forum the only place NOT talking about this f---ing BOP right now?!?!!

1. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Aug 8, 2020
    good to see these two getting out of their comfort zone and talking about real life issues

Apr 24, 2024
  2. Antman

Antman No Cap

Aug 8, 2020

@Hypebeasts @EminemSXN

yeah I tagged the em section, they need to see what a woman looks like that’s not Kim, Mariah, and Skylar.

this track made me grow mad hair on my chest just to shave it right off. No cappuccino

Apr 24, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Aug 8, 2020
    I feel like all these female artists just bite Lil Kim and Foxy Brown which was over 20 years ago lol. It's the same song on a different beat. If Jay-Z's first album was about his d-ck and then the lead single to his 2nd album was again about his d-ck, I might want to ask him to tell me something different. Maybe throw an elbow in there, a jazzercise class idk

Ramz, Buddha, Spatula and 8 others like this.
    Ramz, Buddha, Spatula and 8 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Antman

Antman No Cap

Aug 8, 2020
    I know, and I think we need to make a shift to actually get discussion going on here. Everyone circle jerks over whether or not Em like chocolate ice cream or not for 30 pages, and n----s talking about how Em got them into eating chocolate. And how no other rapper eats chocolate like how he does. I swear to god it drives me crazy

and f--- @SPACE BOUND he upsets me so much. f---.

@Grimace gotta be the commander in this movement

n9ne, Thy, OwI and 5 others like this.
    n9ne, Thy, OwI and 5 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. JMG

JMG Teflon

Aug 9, 2020
    Dumb s--- like that is only gonna create more racism from blacks and whites.

Ramz, Guma, pHiLLip fARkLe and 4 others like this.
    Ramz, Guma, pHiLLip fARkLe and 4 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Tom Brady

Tom Brady "I'm a pretty good winner."

Aug 8, 2020
    Cardi B was mildly entertaining the first year she came out. I now find her terribly unfunny and not very entertaining.

Ramz, Worm, Mikey and 4 others like this.
    Ramz, Worm, Mikey and 4 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 8, 2020
    L

1 0 1, asvdawg, Ordinary Joel and 4 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 9, 2020
    “Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media, particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music". Banks has had feuds with people including Pabllo Vittar, Grimes, Elon Musk,Remy Ma, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil' Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, Baauer, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Dominique Young Unique, Jim Jones, Beyoncé, Angel Haze, Lily Allen, RZA, SZA, Rico Nasty, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, RuPaul, Perez Hilton, Nick Cannon, Diplo, Shea Coulee, Funkmaster Flex, The Stone Roses, K. Michelle, Shystie, Amanda Brunker, Troy Carter, Cupcakke, Mariah Lynn, DC Young Fly,Disclosure, Lizzo, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Adrian Grenier, Busta Rhymes, Dave Chappelle, Anthony Fantano and Wendy Williams, among others.”

that list is soooooooo long lol

Apr 24, 2024
  9. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Aug 8, 2020
    She has a closet where she sacrifices chickens which I think is very normal since @dna hits lives in a closet where he eats chicken

Apr 24, 2024
  10. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 8, 2020
    Rico Nasty too

that tape with kenny beats one of my favs from last year

Apr 24, 2024
  11. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 8, 2020
    People got no problem listening to Slob on my knob or Eminem talking about shoving a gerbil in his a--- and felching but draw the line at wet a--- p----

Thy, OwI, Ordinary Joel and 3 others like this.
    Thy, OwI, Ordinary Joel and 3 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. Dirty F

Aug 13, 2020
    1. I don't know who you are (name change?)
    2. I wasn't calling you brave, I was calling Cardi B brave...
    3. Who is getting riled up? Presumably the same type of people who get riled up when Eminem uses the word fa----, or when gangsta rappers talk about shooting guns and shifting weight? Guys don't want to hear a woman b--- on about her p---- for 3 minutes, so its normal that a rapper like Cardi B doesn't have many male stans, but I literally don't know anyone irl who is at all "riled up" by artists like Cardi B or by black women rapping about their p-----s, lol.

Have you heard of Trina? She was a lot more sexual than any male rapper and hugely popular in the early 2000s. You're bleating about a problem that doesn't exist. Explain Trina's popularity if "black female sexuality" is being oppressed (by who, exactly?). Ben Shapiro hates all rap, and is just as harsh on male gangsta rappers. I don't know of any other public figures reaction to the song, so enlighten me. My bet is they are all conservatives who are probably religious so obviously they aren't going to vibe with an MC rapping about their p---- or d-ck. But it's not a "structural racism" problem nor the evil white man (or the shadowy forces of "white supremacy") oppressing and punishing black women who rap about their p----. It's Cardi B, I'm sure the song has gone straight to number 1. So who is being suppressed or oppressed exactly here and why?

I appreciate the kind words and yeah I wasn't at all attacking you.

Apr 24, 2024
  13. pHiLLip fARkLe

pHiLLip fARkLe @farkdoodle

Aug 9, 2020
    After hearing that verse I'd say she's the best female rapper that drops music these days

Apr 24, 2024
  14. Sav Stanfield

Aug 9, 2020
    Match made in heaven. Just needed a Nicki feature and the cypher would be complete.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Aug 8, 2020
    Had no idea people would take offense listening to women telling us how they want to be pleased?:cam2:

Apr 24, 2024
  16. Antman

Antman No Cap

Aug 8, 2020
    @EminemSXN tell me why Skylar gray lookin like a thin piece of 2x4 wood gets celebrated when she posts naked pictures now, but two black females taking their suppression and using it as a strength is a no no.

Yeah I’ll use this tag bc I want answers

Apr 24, 2024
  17. DKC

DKC hank trill

Aug 8, 2020
    I know you didn’t mean it in this way cuz you’re open to all kinds of rap, but I think this underscores another problem with the industry w/r/t female rappers: they’re always pit against each other to occupy the single spot of being “the good female rapper” we’re allowed to like at once

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Antman

Antman No Cap

Aug 8, 2020
    When em dies, who they gonna listen to?!

Apr 24, 2024
  19. Dirty F

Aug 14, 2020
    1. Jehst - his debut album is considered by some to be the UKHH Illmatic - it's the first really interesting, lyrical, clever UKHH album released really (around 2001).
    One of his songs (prod. by Beat Butcher)

2. Klashnekoff - UKHH legend. In the 2000s this guys was the dopest and hardest lyricist in London. His debut album is "The Sagas of..." is a UKHH classic. He dropped his 4th album last year, and imo it's one of the best UKHH albums ever. He's matured, and talks about more emotional topics than the debut LP (like his mother's illness/death, depression)...but he's still hardcore as f--- and lyrical as f---.
    One of his songs (single from his debut that exploded him on the scene):

3. Lowkey - another legend. He's done songs with Immortal Technique and the Outlawz. Often very political/pro-Palestine, but I prefer his non-political s--- tbh. Like this b-----r:

4. Rhyme Asylum - some of the darkest, most lyrical rap in existence. Done songs with Ill Bill, Diabolic, Crooked I, Copywrite. This group is the best in the world at wordplay, but they can do great concept songs as well. Pure grit. Here's one I like:

Apr 24, 2024
  20. Dirty F

Aug 14, 2020
    I haven't been following US hip hop for a good few years now. I love Griselda (and related artists like 38 Spesh, Che Noir etc.) I think Joey Bada$$ is dope and I like guys like Your Old Droog as well, but outside of a handful I haven't heard or heard of many MCs from New York who have come out in the last 5 years. I sort of switched off from US Hip Hop when every new artists seemed to be either xanax addicted mumble rapper or a socially conscious pretentious c---- who is less intelligent than he thinks. But I'm sure there's some great talent coming out of NY recently that I've overlooked. I'd be very interested in checking out these more melodic but still lyrical Brooklyn MCs, if you have some song or artist suggestions you could give me.

Drill is pretty big in London, it's notorious as well because media links it to crime rate, which means the middle class know about it lol even though it seems to be made primarily by teenagers in gangs. I've heard a handful of songs people have played me, musically I liked it more than trap (but less than east coast hip hop sound) but lyrically it all seemed a bit basic and on the same subject matter (stabbing the "ops" in various ways). But it's a subgenre I'm interested in checking out a bit more, shouldn't hold a strong opinion if I've only ever heard 5 or 6 songs.

so J Hus, Giggs, Skepta, Stormzy I would class more as grime than hip hop. That's definitely not the type of rapper I'm thinking of when I say they come with a NY sound. Grime is kind of synthy/electronic carribbean and UK street inspired, much moreso than US inspired. But I differentiate between "grime" (which is a very british/london form of rap) and "uk hip hop" (which existed before grime, and which has always existed with plenty of quality, but which gets a lot less exposure both in the UK but esp in the US). UK Hip Hop is the stuff I would link to NY rap. This post is getting long so I'll list suggestions in a next post

Apr 24, 2024