Word on the street is we’re posting our favourite Sean price songs itt

Started by Jeans, Sep 5, 2020, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Jeans

Jeans Joe From Family Guy

Sep 5, 2020
    Is this true?

Been watching this exact monkey barz YouTube video for 10 years

RIP a god among men. Arguably popped off the underground New York boom bap wave of the modern day

Apr 25, 2024
  2. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Sep 5, 2020
    im gonna flip your premise a bit. hate all u want

Ordinary Joel and Jeans like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Jeans like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Jeans

Sep 5, 2020
    bcc is all good with me grim.
    I remember in like 2012 I downloaded a torrent of the whole duck down discography and there were so many albums it’s all I listened to for a year. Black moons enta da stage was a standout

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Jeans

Sep 5, 2020

this was always my favourite on nocturnal. Still one of my favourite hooks that’s constantly in mental rotation

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Sep 5, 2020

So many songs to choose from but this is one of my personal favorites. Especially with Rock doing the hook.

Huge Sean P fan, I’m glad that I got to see him live several times. Last time I saw him in person was at Your Old Droogs debut concert in 2014. He came out and immediately gave me dap. One of the reasons I hate Hurricane Sandy so much is because the Mic Tyson album release show happened during the middle of that s--- and the show got cancelled as a result. Still tight about that tbh.

I remember Sean was supposed to do a Kimbo Price instore at Fat Beats back in ‘09. I went and met a lot of Duck Down artists at the event like Buckshot, Rock, Marco Polo, Skyzoo, Torae, Geologic (Blue Scholars), etc. Sean never showed up, they said he got arrested for weed. I was upset but then again that sounded like some P type of s---.

My friend knew him personally and he went to his wake. Real tragic, Sean seemed like one of those rappers who was always going to drop an album regardless of his age.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Jeans and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Jeans and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 25, 2024