Best Posts: Back to Work

1. Mimi

Mimi the art of doing nothing

Oct 12, 2020
    Yo, his girlfriend calls herself a feminist but the way this dude speaks to chicks, is 27yrs old in his position but talks about wanting to f--- the 17yr old intern, forced me to do something after I told him no repeatedly. I don’t take s---.
    These “feminists” allowed themselves to be sexually barraged in front of their BFs and husbands. Look, I’m polite. But I am not a weak b---- when it comes to s--- I stand for.

Also I don’t care. MFer has done illegal s--- and thanks to being in the internet long enough I know to always save s--- so if I wanted I could dob him in to the police and he’d have nothing. The regional manager even knows he’s a s--- c----

BIGFOOT, DKC, aleeex1923 and 2 others like this.
    BIGFOOT, DKC, aleeex1923 and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Mimi

Mimi the art of doing nothing

Oct 12, 2020
    Was working in hospitality, hostel with bar. Got fired cos I told the assistant manager to go f--- himself lol

BIGFOOT, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    BIGFOOT, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Sep 16, 2020
    I run a pub inside the O2 Arena in London, one of the biggest indoor concert venues in the world. It's still closed now because without gigs there is almost no point in trading.

I've been running a pub in North London as a favour to the company over the last couple of months but holy s--- it's such a crap place.

Anyway, I got the call I've been waiting for yesterday. My pub is opening its doors again on the 5th Oct so I'm back to it from Monday for a couple of weeks to get ready before we open. Can't wait!

On a side note, I go there every 2 weeks to do basic health and safety checks and this is what was waiting for me on the 31st August. I was only meant to be there for an hour, instead I was there for 6 hours waiting for contractors to turn up.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. icecube

Oct 12, 2020
    Good for you! I can't stand managers that are up themselves. You're lucky to get out of this industry though based on this f----- up world right now!

BIGFOOT, aleeex1923 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. icecube

Sep 16, 2020
    Image not uploading. :emoji_rage::emoji_rage:

Anyway, part of the ceiling had collapsed and a huge water leak was pissing out everywhere.

Apr 19, 2024