Best Posts: Awoke (Music Video)

1. gdot

Sep 19, 2020

a little background on this before I get called an NF clone haha

I wrote this record in a dark spot, I’ve always dug what Em did with My Darling. I feel like we all got that voice in our head sometimes, it can lift you up or it can bring you down.

I started writing those thoughts down after a long night of drinking and this is what came of it.

let me know how y’all feel

@CreativeSXN

Mar 29, 2024
  2. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Sep 20, 2020
    RT. Was tryna figure how to say this and you did it.

MichaelsMad, gdot and RetiredAccount like this.
    MichaelsMad, gdot and RetiredAccount like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. MichaelsMad

Sep 20, 2020
    several things, white rappers are always gonna catch s--- about sounding like another white rapper etc....when in reality everyone is a big ball of all their inspirations. and that concept, while EM, and NF have done it, so have plenty other rappers, its a concept that IMO will always be dope bc it allows everyone to put their own twist on it since theyre essentially speaking to themselves from the outside looking in, so f--- anyone who goes straight to calling you a clone but it happens to everyone. everybody acts like you gotta "BE URSELF OMG" but like i said everyone is a mash up of their inspirations. And idk where youre from but it sounds like a Michigan accent to me, ive always noticed that when you post tracks.

But this s----s dope, and the video is a legit godamn video. i gotta get my s--- together and figure out how to do videos, or start paying for them i guess lol. But the lighting, and the angles it was shot at are dope af, smooth a--- transitions too. im subscribing to your pages!

gdot, RetiredAccount and FiveOh1 like this.
    gdot, RetiredAccount and FiveOh1 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024