Best Posts: PUSHA T TELLS IMPATIENT FANS THEY'LL HAVE TO 'WAIT ON GREATNESS' AS HE CONSIDERS 'DAYTONA' A CLASSIC

1. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Sep 21, 2020
    Came in here to say exactly this. Classic album but had like 5 songs. He should be grateful fans are wanting music from him and oblige instead of telling us "So the f--- what."

aleeex1923, Mudkip, rapmusik and 5 others like this.
    aleeex1923, Mudkip, rapmusik and 5 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 21, 2020
    Imagine letting some random person on twitter get under your skin lol. Daytona was awesome but it was 20 minutes long. It's a valid question. Shouldn't be that tough to make some more coke selling songs in 2 years

Mudkip, Enigma, Michael Myers and 5 others like this.
    Mudkip, Enigma, Michael Myers and 5 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. Detroit24

Sep 21, 2020
    Pusha T has been on the quiet side when it comes to new music lately, so it’s no wonder fans are getting restless.

On Sunday (September 20), a fan tweeted the G.O.O.D. Music rapper complaining about his lack of material this year, saying, “Bruh 2020 is almost done and we are yet to hear from u…..” A ruthless Pusha responded, telling them to play the waiting game like everyone else.

“So the f--- what?” Pusha said. “You will wait on greatness like the rest…”

Pusha’s response carries the same energy as lyrics on “The Games We Play” from his DAYTONA album.

“They tweet about the length I made ’em wait, what the f--- you expect?/When a n***a got a cape and he’s great,” Pusha raps on the 2018 track.

Apr 24, 2024
  4. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 22, 2020
    Yeah I get that. I was more ripping him for coming at a fan like a D bag. The amount of trolls he ignores and he chooses to b---- to someone who supports him. Not to mention it is a warranted comment when he promised more music was coming the summer of 2018 and he never dropped anything

Ordinary Joel, Gimp and DKC like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Gimp and DKC like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. andy.cooper

Sep 21, 2020
    Pusha is an incredibly talented lyricist, but it's difficult to dispute that half of the genius for that album came from Kanye's impeccable production. At the moment, it seems like Kanye may not be capable of that type of concerted effort. I suspect that an album conceived from the usual list of industry producers would fall pretty flat when compared to Daytona. For context, look at the singles Pusha released before Daytona that never made the cut as well as those that he has released since Daytona. They're good songs, but they don't hold a candle to those that made the album.

I'm just hopeful that Kanye will be able to reach a mental equilibrium that will allow him to produce a masterpiece like Daytona sometime in the future. Until that time, Pusha's reluctance to release a product that is — inevitably — inferior to Daytona is somewhat understandable.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    DKC, RetiredAccount and Ordinary Joel like this.
    DKC, RetiredAccount and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. GawDEDEDE

Sep 21, 2020
    No lies told

rapmusik, Ordinary Joel and David26 like this.
    rapmusik, Ordinary Joel and David26 like this.
    Apr 24, 2024