J. Cole Nation: Chat Thread

Started by Mike Tyson, Dec 23, 2014, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Lonny Breaux

Lonny Breaux I think my nuts look better on her face

Nov 28, 2016
    man which one of yall n----s deleted the j bole section without asking me
    hes got a baby on the way ffs :srsguy:

DKC, Equis, Ordinary Joel and 9 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Nov 28, 2016
    so me and drew started JCN. well i started it, but drew was there from like the 5th day so i just gotta say that we're both co-founders and owners of that.

akaash jumped on at a time that we were already very well established (roc nation, mtv, elliot wilson, j. cole and IB etc. etc. connections). but the thing was both me and drew were burnt out on cole so he came and took over the blog and did a fantastic job. 100% respect him for that, that's why we used to call him the young god.

at some point he got an internship with HHNM which was great, both me and drew were happy for him. but at some point he started retweeting all the HHNM tweets of the jcolenation twitter and drew took issue to that.

near the end of JCN, me and drew got to talking and we wanted to do a full culture blog. we talked to akaash and brought him on too. so the 3 of us were gonna launch it ground up, which was a lot of work, but drew and i had done it once in the past with JCN, and had no doubt we could do it this time. akaash expressed to us that he was fully on board.

when the blog went live though, he ghosted. came up to us saying "i'm sorry just been busy" etc. etc. me and drew held down the blog just the two of us, and it was a lot to manage, but we made huge waves. top link on reddit, tweeted out by j. cole, back linked on every major blog including thisis50 (my idol), contacted for advertising and interviews with sony artists, etc. but it was a lot of work for just the two of us.

so when i finally texted akaash asking what was up, his response pretty much summed up what this n----- was the whole time, and put me in a place i would never work on him again. he discredited all of mine and drew's work, said we had no professionalism and made click-bait titles.

the thing is, that's easy to say for him. he jumped on JCN when me and drew had done ALL of the work, and then jumped on HHNM when it was already a massive blog. this dude has never built anything from the ground up, but getting a internship for $20 a month at HHNM really got to this n-----'s head. like bro, starving n----s in africa are getting more than $20 a month. unicef sponsors getting more than that bro :laff: dude really felt like he was an authority to discredit everything me and drew had done (and done for him) because he got to sit with the big boys for a few months.

a man would have just told us he wasn't interested in being involved rather than telling us he was in from the jump, leaving us to do all of the work, and then disrespecting everything we had done in his absence.

i got 0 respect for the guy. the thing is, the s--- he was saying was 100% not even his words. he got worked by the owner of HHNM, and all of the comments about our professionalism (or lack there of) and what not were quite clearly his. so to get manipulated to the point you're regurgitating the words of someone else, you're a female dawg.

i got no respect for akaash, i never will.

i hope that n----- living well off his $20 a month salary and feeling v accomplished for being able to sit at a table with people who have done way more than he'll ever be capable of.

at the end of the day, me and drew did more with than SXN80 blog than he could ever do without a hand out. that's all that matters.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. aquaberryares

aquaberryares one time I made sex

Nov 28, 2016
    :wow5: akaash my n----- i hate it had to be him

That s--- is wild tho cus s--- like this usually stems from some ego s---. Like ppl thinkin theyre not getting the credit they deserve but ive seen yall publicly owe the world to him over everything he had done.
    Not aware of his past work before jcn but im sure that his work there lent a big helping hand in getting him in the door at hnhh. Disagreements are one thing, but him being anything but grateful to you guys for that opportunity is shenanigans.
    Feel for u bro, nothing worse than that feeling of betrayal from someone youre fond of. Thats definitely a rat move and not respectable at all.
    Never really knew how to pronounce his name correctly anyways tho so f--- that n-----

Cruz, Equis, Ordinary Joel and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Bliss

Bliss I don't have any bitches

Nov 28, 2016
    @Mike Tyson I thought it was something like that. Yea, this is all the way r-----ed. I don't blame you for it. Tbh I don't even know him that well. He always texts me first, figured he just likes the music I make and drinking advices I gave him. Dude has still a lot of growing up to do anyway. But he took advantage of the opportunity yall gave him and that s--- seems like something IB would do so he's prolly IB's lost son which could explain everything. They even the same race and s---. Someone like him prolly can't understand what yall did for him cause he never went through the process of starting something from zero and accepting no hand outs. I did my s--- the same way. He even offered me to feature my s--- on HHNM, but I never sent him one text asking to do it. I don't operate that way. Some people just don't get it and it's best to leave that s--- alone. f--- it. Yall 2 are always gonna be GOATs of this s--- anyway.

Cruz, Equis, Ordinary Joel and 7 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Nov 28, 2016
    Me too :laff:

Ordinary Joel and Mike Tyson like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Mike Tyson

Nov 28, 2016
    word you would know better than anyone what it's like to have something you want to share with the world, but no one except you and (maybe) your friends care about it.

when i started JCN, i went on my friends list on facebook and personally asked every one of my friends to like my facebook page. like 100 good people helped me get a start. that page is at 400,000 likes now (shout out to Shiva). that's the exact story with your youtube channel.

we did nothing but show this dude respect and he turned around and did that s---. that's exactly like the game getting his start from 50, 50 investing everything in game (including a platinum album), and then game going back and showing 50 nothing but disrespect.

anyways it's not that serious, this is s--- from 2 years ago and we never aired him out for it.

but once i don't f--- with someone, my mind will never change on that.

DKC, Cruz, Equis and 8 others like this.
    DKC, Cruz, Equis and 8 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Nov 28, 2016
    f--- J Cole and anyone who betrays another man. Shyt weak af!

Cruz, J.T., Equis and 7 others like this.
    Cruz, J.T., Equis and 7 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. aquaberryares

Nov 28, 2016
    But this february bet s--- get scary when jcinator jr. is born. That fa---- cole will never out do me :rejoice:

Cruz, ady, J.T. and 15 others like this.
    Cruz, ady, J.T. and 15 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. aquaberryares

Nov 28, 2016
    :mjcry:

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. Mike Tyson

Nov 28, 2016
    yo!! congrats brother!

Ordinary Joel and aquaberryares like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Nov 28, 2016
    I'm guessing he... "Let SXN80 Down"!

terrible pun, sorry.

J.T., Ordinary Joel, Deadpool and 2 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Nav Bhatia

Nav Bhatia Bitch, be humble

Nov 28, 2016
    Cole trash. Akaash trash.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Bliss

Nov 28, 2016
    Word, and in the end it's far more satisfying that way when you do it by yourself. If he somehow gets to interview someone big one day, when he looks in the mirror he can only lie to himself that he made this possible. That's on him. But he just confirms that 85% of the people in this thing are capable of pulling some s--- like this anytime. That's why I don't f--- with almost no one.

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Bliss

Nov 28, 2016
    All the best fam, you already know I'm gonna sip something for you if I remember it

Mar 28, 2024
  15. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Nov 28, 2016
    Congrats, bro!!

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Nov 28, 2016
    Congrats man! Fellow February bday right here.

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Nov 28, 2016
    If I ever see that n----- atrash in the streets I'm left swiping that n----- I'm tired of people saying mike aint this mike ain't that that n----- got caught with a ratchet s--- idk how many times u know he roll with lil koolo and them

DKC, J.T., Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    DKC, J.T., Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. GKBS

Nov 28, 2016
    Congratulations bro!! At least you still here announcing your future family unlike some unibrow n----s...

Mar 28, 2024
  19. aquaberryares

Nov 28, 2016
    Preciate yall. Now i just gotta break the news to my wife :coleshh:

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Kold

Nov 28, 2016
    Cole's retirement got the thread goin brazy. Lmao.

The sooner we all accept that Cole is done releasing music, the better we'll all be. Cole World and Born Sinner the best albums of this decade so he's done more than his part.

J.T., GKBS, Ordinary Joel and 4 others like this.
    J.T., GKBS, Ordinary Joel and 4 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024