Best Posts: Users with the Best/Worst taste?

1. Maad City

Feb 3, 2015
    Haha I gotchu. I'll try to be more active. I started browsing the threads back when everyone was dickriding Hopsin on SL but didn't make my account till way later. I try not to post unless I actually have something beneficial for a thread.

I don't know much about the posters but @Olorin , @CharlieWork , @BigCountry , @Jet , @Skippy and @Narsh seem to have pretty good opinions. I'm not one to call out people on bad tastes but I'd have to go with @Arch Dogg for all the stanning and his inability to like a Kendrick song. Still appreciate seeing some of the crazy s--- he says lol

And Tammy's Song is my s---.

Narsh, Jordan, Peter Parker and 4 others like this.
    Narsh, Jordan, Peter Parker and 4 others like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Griff

Griff SL Jenkins

Feb 19, 2015
    Best: @cdbleb @Tha Story (your R&B thread on SL actually got me into quite a few albums) @CharlieWork @Olorin @Swizz (your album thread on SL was something I always checked out too)
    These guys all listen to a good variety of artists and genres. I always look out for your posts in any music discussions.

Worst: Anyone who only listens to modern hip-hop.

Apr 20, 2024
  3. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Feb 1, 2015
    I like @Arch Dogg. He may have opinions I wholeheartedly disagree with but at least he isn't ignorant and is willing to admit that his taste is different rather than just go full r----- like csw

Apr 20, 2024
  4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker your boy

Feb 1, 2015
    @Swizz, @Donutsss, @CharlieWork, @Griff have the best and/or similar taste with me, from what I've seen here or from what I remember from sl. BigCountry, Radeem, Skippy, sindy and Narsh are cool too, but I haven't seen a lot of posts about non-rap stuff :dno:.
    Death Grips' music is good if you're a gamer I guess. S/o to swizz for his album thread on SL.

I can't tell about the worse, people who post about eminem don't post about anything else so it wouldn't be fair (unless it's all they listen to LOL), csw at least likes some beatles. I think that he doesn't even like eminem that much, if he's telling the truth about his close-to-stephen-hawking iq, I think that he's posting here about em 24/7 in order to measure other peoples' stupidity, based on the amount of likes he gets. He's probably a statistical analysist/scientist working on an experiment or something, but maybe I'm wrong, idk :dno:

Thanks dude! Off topic, was it you that posted this in SL? Been meaning to ask you but always forgot lol. I think it's either you or characteazy? I can't even remember.
    [​IMG]

Apr 20, 2024
  5. M.I.C.

Feb 1, 2015
    please don't tag me, i feel like i need a shower now

Apr 20, 2024
  6. Mike02

Feb 1, 2015
    Worst: me

Best: @M Solo

Apr 20, 2024
  7. cmmn.sns

Feb 1, 2015
    Shiiiit...I like all of you. You all are the best. Even the guys mentioned as worst make this place more interesting.:kanye3:

Apr 20, 2024
  8. Clive

Clive Mind Over Matter And Soul Before Flesh

Feb 1, 2015
    Logged on to no notifications. Living that neutral life :melo:

MFING TREY, Mike02 and Cyreides like this.
    MFING TREY, Mike02 and Cyreides like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  9. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Feb 1, 2015
    I don't think it's really fair to say someone has a bad or good taste in music tbh. You like what you like.. however, the opinion of people who listened to a lot of different artists, hiphop but also others, I'm more interested to hear than people who just listen to shady/aftermath artists every day. Most people I mean are already mentioned like swizz, bigcountry, olorin etc. Narsh is the member who is imo one of the people who is most fair when he judges music/artists. He doesn't say an artist is completely s--- or the goat, but always looks at it from both sides.

As for worst, if csw is not a troll then probably him

Peter Parker, Narsh and Meero like this.
    Peter Parker, Narsh and Meero like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  10. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Feb 1, 2015

pluto✰, Mr Rager and Oldboy like this.
    pluto✰, Mr Rager and Oldboy like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  11. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Feb 1, 2015
    Worst
    @Arch Dogg
    This guy right here. He has no shame. It's one thing to enter puberty as a numetal fan but this caterpillar MFer skipped the butterfly stage all together. The fact that he looks relatively normal makes me question everything I know. Like what if one of my friends still listens to Slipknot? What if my mom likes Recovery? What if I secretly enjoy it? 2deep4me

Best
    @Olorin
    One of the few guys I see looking beyond rap. I mean, I love rap but let's not pretend it's a very deep genre. It's been around for 30 years and manages to sound dated after every 5.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Apr 20, 2024