Eminem THE REAL SLIM DADDY Inside Eminem’s ‘forgotten’ daughter Alaina’s wholesome life with loving family

Started by Tracy Mcnewase, Jan 12, 2021, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Tracy Mcnewase

Tracy Mcnewase A better version of Gustavo

Jan 12, 2021
    THE REAL SLIM DADDY
    Inside Eminem’s ‘forgotten’ daughter Alaina’s wholesome life with loving family and dogs

• 15:30, 11 Jan 2021
    • Updated: 15:30, 11 Jan 2021

EMINEM made a name for himself in the '90s by rapping about intimate details of his personal life, including his rise to fame from poverty, with an abusive mum and absent father, and his rocky relationship with ex-wife Kim Scott.

This means that fans of the 48-year-old star will be well-aware of his daughter Hailie Jade, 25, who he regularly mentioned - and sometimes even featured - on his tracks.

Eminem - real name Marshal Mathers - started referencing a second little girl, Lainey; most notably in his 2004 hit Mockingbird, which was an ode to his two girls.

He says in the song: "Lainey, uncle's crazy ain't he, yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it", later adding: "Daddy's still here, Lainey I'm talking to you too, Daddy's still here. I like the sound of that, yeah, it's got a ring to it, don't it?"

Lainey, full name Alaina, is actually Eminem's niece, who he adopted as a child because her mother - Kim's twin sister Dawn - was unable to cope.

Alaina and Hailie grew up together, with Dawn battling drug addiction before sadly passing away in 2015.

[​IMG]
    She is Eminem's adoptive daughter Credit: AP:Associated Press
    [​IMG]
    Her mother is Eminem's ex-wife Kim's [pictured] identical twin Dawn Credit: Getty Images - Getty
    Eminem also adopted Alaina's sister Whitney, who was born in 2002.

Speaking in 2004, Eminem said of his relationship with Alaina: "My niece has been a part of my life ever since she was born.

"Me and Kim pretty much had her, she'd live with us wherever we was at."

And it's easy to see that Alaina, now 27, has flourished under the rapper's care, now living a wholesome life in Detroit with her boyfriend Matt Moeller.

[​IMG]
    Alaina lives in Detroit and was the family's first college graduateCredit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    She regularly pays tribute to her biological mum Dawn, who passed away in 2015Credit: Instagram
    On her glossy social media page, the proud dog owner regularly shares an insight into what she's up to with her modest 7,500 followers.

She also opens up about her relationship with her mum Dawn, as well as her battle with depression and anxiety.

Alaina was the family's first generation college graduate, graduating Michigan's Oakland in 2017.

While there, she was a proud member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority, and she even gifted her famous dad a T-Shirt with the society's name on it.

[​IMG]
    She shared this picture of Eminem in her sorority's T-Shirt Credit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    Alaina called him 'the best father'Credit: Alamy
    Posting a picture of Eminem from behind, the star is showing of a T-Shirt that reads: "The best kind of father raises an Alpha Delta Pi daughter".

Alaina sweetly captioned the post: "It's true & i got the best one out there".

She also appeared to reference her adoptive dad's wealth in October last year as she opened up about suffering from depression.

She wrote: "Lemme tell you a secret, money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you therapy (& wine) and that’s pretty much the same thing

[​IMG]
    She has also spoken openly about her mental health battle Credit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    Alaina moved in with her boyfriend Matt Credit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    She regularly shares insights into her life on InstagramCredit: Instagram
    "During covid, I about lost my marbles not JUST because of covid, but because LIFE CAN BE HARD MAN. For the last 10 years I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression - at least this is when I recognized it was a problem.

"I was constantly worrying if i was good enough, if people were mad at me, if they liked me, and struggling to cope/move forward from trauma. At 23 I started doing something about it; yup it took me 6 years to even do anything.

"I was beginning to cultivate new patterns, thinking differently, and learning different tools to help me when life handed me lemons. But because healing is an ongoing thing, around May I found myself needing to go back to therapy and I’m so glad I did MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS.

"This is just my PSA to recognize everyone struggles. It’s okay to not be okay. Nothing about mental health should be embarrassing so here I am trying to help #endthestigma I hope wherever you are on your journey, you too find the support you need PS #fyouanxiety #fyoudepression"

[​IMG]
    She also refers to Kim as her mum, pictured [L-R]: Alaina, Kim, Hailie, WhitneyCredit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    Alaina has plenty of tattoos - just like Eminem Credit: Instagram
    Alaina also shared her grief at her biological mum's death over the years alongside throwback photos of her - saying that both Dawn and Kim are equally her mother.

She wrote in 2018: "Always missing you a lot during this time of the year, Mom. Can’t believe you would have been 43 in 3 days"

And in 2017 she shared: "Ya know, life is a funny thing. Never spent a Mother's Day with my Mom in my entire life and now that I can't I wish more than anything I could.

[​IMG]
    Alaina and Hailie outside of Eminem's Detroit mansionCredit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    She also supports her famous dad on tourCredit: Instagram
    "I know that she is looking over me everyday and in a better place but that doesn't make it easier. I don't think it's a coincidence that God made them twins because in doing so he blessed me with two Moms. Happy Mother's Day to my angel in heaven and my angel on earth❤❤"

Alaina is still close to Hailie, and has previously shared posts posing outside of Eminem's Detroit mansion when they both returned home for Christmas.

She has also shared snaps supporting Eminem in concert, including his 2014 Monster tour with Rihanna.

[​IMG]
    Alaina spends the holidays with her familyCredit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    She and Hailie grew up together and remain closeCredit: Instagram
    [​IMG]
    Eminem, pictured with Hailie, previously called his daughters his 'biggest accomplishment

TheRealEbonIvore likes this.
    TheRealEbonIvore likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. rapmusik

Jan 12, 2021
    awful title

Mar 29, 2024
  3. attila

Jan 12, 2021
    Seek therapy

Mar 29, 2024
  4. relapse 2

Jan 12, 2021
    weird that u even care about this man

Reed Richards and hargydon like this.
    Reed Richards and hargydon like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. JulnHT

Jan 12, 2021
    But daddy aint home for christmas

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Jan 12, 2021
    The real Slim Daddy

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. joeyp363

Jan 12, 2021
    Lots to digest here...

She def got the short end of the stick but I’d still motorboat them ti--ies. Her bf is def thinkin the same thing, motorboat and those millions.

Whitney with the transition lenses got me by surprise. She’s gotta be a nerd like her dad just reading the dictionary all day. Following in her dads footsteps? Possibly.

Eminem as a father in law would be the funnest s---. Just bumping Revival all day, watch the lions play on Sundays, make some nachos, dabble in a thesaurus, and prank call Paul.

Step Daddy and Red like this.
    Step Daddy and Red like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. joeyp363

Jan 12, 2021
    Hailey be lookin like an alien but a hot alien that is. I wonder why Em let her get all the plastic surgery she wants but not Ailayna and Whitney? They be looking like Rosie Odonell and Greta Thunberg. He obviously must have a favorite...

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Marsh

Marsh Nobody told you that I'm loco, ese?

Jan 12, 2021
    It's pretty cool that Em took care of her. She almost lost Kim too.

Red, asvdawg and TheRealEbonIvore like this.
    Red, asvdawg and TheRealEbonIvore like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. TheRealEbonIvore

Jan 12, 2021
    Beautiful.. good job slim giving those girls the life you never had growing up! Respect.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. TheRealEbonIvore

Jan 12, 2021
    Btw em, in case you reading this.. I’m a bricklayer and I’m willing to work for unreleased tracks.

price can be negotiated but yeah what’s fair?

100 square feet per 16 bars you provide materiel.

call me.

:emoji_laughing::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. RecentEminemFan

Jan 14, 2021
    f---ing weirdo

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. BlueWorldOrder

Jan 14, 2021
    Those t-ts tho.

Justin Trudeau and King Tadpole like this.
    Justin Trudeau and King Tadpole like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. King Tadpole

King Tadpole Arizona Sky LP by Tadpole

Jan 14, 2021
    she thicc :emoji_heart: :emoji_heart:

Justin Trudeau likes this.
    Justin Trudeau likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. KahLinda

KahLinda www.youtube.com/kahlindaofficial

Feb 28, 2023
    such a sad story regarding her mom dying so young, also I wonder why Kim and Marshall did not help Dawn, I have read some articles where they wrote- before Dawn died- she was asking them for help but they did not help her, we can only imagine how tough it must have been for Alaina to find out that maybe someone could have helped her mom and after Dawn died obviously Kim also did not want to pay for a headstone according to Dawn's niece

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau OH CANADA

Feb 28, 2023
    God d--- those cans are big

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. M.I.C.

Feb 28, 2023
    Fat girl ti--ies are not impressive and em is the biggest cuck that ever cucked imagine adopting the daughter of a guy that f----- your wife lol wtf

Step Daddy likes this.
    Step Daddy likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  18. Ripper Roo

Ripper Roo big me

Feb 28, 2023
    Even the Eminem Stan parody accounts on here don’t make threads this weird.

Evad likes this.
    Evad likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau OH CANADA

Feb 28, 2023
    Its his niece you r----- lol

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  20. M.I.C.

Feb 28, 2023
    the other one you r-----