Best Posts: Who has the best features verses out of Eminem, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, and Andre 3000?

1. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Jan 16, 2021
    Gonna breakdown my logic behind voting 3K.

Jay-Z's features often underwhelm compared to his solo discog, he has some good ones but nowhere near anything on his own CDs - ruling him out based on that

Eminem has more awful, unlistenable features than good features; in fact, I think I could count good Eminem features on both hands with a couple fingers to spare - ruling him out based on that.

Lil Wayne is probably a very close number 2 but he's phoned it in more times than you can count. His work is so prolific that ofc for every phoned in feature there's a classic feature, but those phoned in ones are a stain on his legacy.

Andre's career post Outkast has solely existed in a world of features and he absolutely brings his Outkast level skill to each and every one of them. He always fits the song rather than making the song fit him (something Jay and Em are guilty of). In fact, he might be better as a feature artist than he was as a member of Outkast (when he was already one of the best rappers alive)....

for the reasons laid out above, 3 stacks takes it.

Apr 23, 2024