Best Posts: A YT Series about Ancient Cities...

1. CSA

CSA Architect

Jan 23, 2021
    Hi guys, for those who might be interested, I'd like to share my YT series called "Go Ancient" which I created from the footages I shot when I travelled to some Historic, Ancient cities usually located in my own country. I like to visit remains of those very old cities, and we have full of old Greek, Roman city remains everywhere so I'm lucky in that sense. I have been to a lot of ancient cities but I have started recording videos this summer so there aren't much to see yet.

Anyway, the series has 2 short seasons with the second one still going on so, I wanna share all 3 episodes of first season and maybe you might subscribe and keep watching the second season as I'll be releasing episodes each week.

First season took place in 3 ancient cities in Turkey, one of them is very well known and popular called Hierapolis (Some may know it from the white travertines located in the edges of the city), the others are not much popular but sure, has some precious works to offer. Without further ado, here are the short and quick videos you can experience those ancient cities.

EPISODE 1 - HIERAPOLIS

EPISODE 2 - SAGALASSOS

EPISODE 3 - KAUNOS

Thanks 4 your interest :)

Mar 28, 2024