Best Posts: CBD Products

1. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Mar 3, 2021
    Are they any good? @LifeSXN @OffTopic BS

Apr 19, 2024
  2. rapmusik

Mar 4, 2021
    Weed. There’s THC and CBD. Lots of people choose CBD to help with anxiety, sleep, etc etc. THC has psychoactive effects and will get you high, while CBD usually doesn’t do much. It’s normally good for pain and anxiety management. I feel like you need a greater amount of CBD to have any positive effect than you would THC.

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Step Daddy

Mar 4, 2021
    I find with cbd products theres a lot of pseudoscience . I mean it definitely has been proven to help certain conditions. But the products you buy off shelf for sleep, anxiety etc are overhyped . Ive tried them a bit and never notice anything. Its like essential oils. Claims to cure every thing but has no proof to back it up.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Mar 3, 2021
    Wasted $60 on these Charlottes web CBD gummies for anxiety and they haven’t done a d--- thing

Apr 19, 2024
  5. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Mar 25, 2021
    So I smoke THC usually at weekends for recreational use. However I’ve had major anxiety & depression problems for almost a decade now, tried all sorts from anti-depressants, to benzos, to mindfulness, yoga etc to no avail. THC would always level me out at the end of a week but that would only make my problems worse when I became sober again. Then I stumbled across CBD, I’d already heard of the mass marketing campaign & actually tried some that my friend had gave me but it didn’t do anything at the time, but I kept hearing the stories about the misinformation, the fake products so I assumed that’s what I’d taken at the time (this was years ago.)

So last August I’d say, I got into an extremely depressive stint, 1 of the worst episodes of mental health I’ve ever experienced & I decided to go all out on what I saw as my last hope, I researched & researched for the right product & learned the ins & outs about CBD, this is when I stumbled upon the El Tenedor Del Diablo raw hemp paste from a company called CBDiablo based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I could only find positive reviews of this company & its products, they also donate 20% of each sale to a men’s mental health charity which I thought was brilliant. I paid around £50 delivered for 1000mg which I still have just under half left of 6 months later, so great value for money. I’ve tried numerous ways of dosage but I think I’ve found the most practical solution of taking 2 pea drops, once a week. Most people do it daily & I've also tried that, but I thought it was overkill.

Let me tell you, this has changed my life, from 2 weeks after I started till now I’ve yet to experience anywhere close to the dark places I’ve consistently visited in my head for years, I have anxiety still but at a much more manageable state, believe me when people call this a miracle drug I thought you people are bonkers but I’m now on that side of the coin, I can’t recommend it more, it’s done wonders for me & I can only hope if you’re in a similar position that it does the same for you.

Ricky, DKC and Sign Language like this.
    Ricky, DKC and Sign Language like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Mar 4, 2021
    Wtf is a CBD?

fezzer, Ordinary Joel and Ricky like this.
    fezzer, Ordinary Joel and Ricky like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 3, 2021
    Depends what you're looking to use it for—and the quality of it varies greatly. I never had any luck with finding good CBD in Georgia but all the CBD I bought at an actual weed store in Washington was good.

I've tried using it for sleep, anxiety, and pain/inflammation. I personally found it most useful for sleep but I know people who swear by it for other stuff.

Apr 19, 2024