Best Posts: M Solo's OFFICAL AMA Return Thread. The King Is Back

1. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Jun 27, 2021
    Posting on Boxden :')

Just kidding.

But where do I start? My business(The fitness industry) began to pick up in mid-December and has grown exponentially since then so I was going to leave/stop posting a lot less anyways. Anyhow I'll just go month by month.

January- Got really busy with work. Invested in GameStop and made a decent bag which I turned right around and put into Etherium which I pulled out a little before the peak but well before it's crash. I'm now ALL IN on AMC and if it does even half of what I think it will i'm a millionaire.

February- Watched the GOAT @Tom Brady cement his status as the GOAT. My spouse and I were exposed to somebody with symptomatic Covid and about 6 days later we each got really sick for 7 days. Dry cough, consistent 103 fever, body aches. Oddly enough we tested negative 3 different times which I still think was a load of s---. Last day of February Mrs Solo finally left me. Felt like s--- but told myself between Dre and Kanye I was in great company.

March- 3 days into March Mrs Solo came crawling back but I wanted to stay separated for a few weeks because again sometimes you need to touch that hot stove to learn. It worked out nicely because we've been better than ever since. Also on the 3rd I had a client in a high place and that got us both vaccinated with the Moderna. It was light work and from a psychological standpoint Covid has been over ever since.

April- Bought my first foreign.

May/June- I've continued to expand my business and grow my empire. Life is very, very good right now.

As for MTBMB I probably would have had a different answer around the time it came out but it's got to be Zeus, Guns Blazing and Higher.

About that album though- I didn't think he had an album like that in him again tbh. The man delivered as good as he ever will again. She Loves Me and the first half of MY BOOK OF RHYMES f---ing s----d(you all sure overrated the f--- out of that song) but I enjoyed the rest a lot. Really hated the Discombobulated beat change. Waste of a GREAT Dre beat and cool hook. Could have been a classic song. Also, Black Magic and Tone Deaf were unfairly hated on. You guys know how much I have hated most of his post 2010 songs but those were dope for 2020 Eminem. Great production for Black Magic and Tone Deaf was some weird but fun mixture of Relapse/Encore and MMLP? Who'd have thought?

On a downer note Killer Remix was one of the worst verses he's ever rapped(And I liked the OG Killer a lot) Hopefully he gets it together for Dre's album!

andy.cooper, 0 likes, Koke and 17 others like this.
    andy.cooper, 0 likes, Koke and 17 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. M Solo

Jun 27, 2021
    But only for a week.

I know you guys missed me but a few of the higher ups got in their feelings and needed to be slapped on the hand so I logged out for 6 months. No need to rehash all that because I sincerely hope you've all been well! I'm back for a week and then I'm out til December again so let's make the week count!

Apr 24, 2024
  3. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jun 27, 2021
    G'day mate, good to hear ya doin well. Once that AMC money comes in come see me for a tattoo in the land of aus where covid doesn't exist

Apr 24, 2024
  4. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jun 27, 2021
    Thoughts on JoeyP f---ing dogs?

J630, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 3 others like this.
    J630, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 3 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. RG9

RG9

Jun 30, 2021
    Twitter, Stocktwits & Reddit all have communities of people who like the same stock & you can gauge how popular they are by how many users online/post frequency

I mean it’s technically illegal & classed as market manipulation if groups of people collectively decide to buy a stock & sell at an agreed upon price, hence on all these groups people preface anything with ‘do your own due diligence & this is not financial advice’ etc.

Should always do your own research especially as nowadays with social media, particularly with crypto, there’s a lot of pump & dumps where you’ll buy in & the one’s who started it will take their profit & you’ll be left holding the bag, so be very wary of that.

Saying that, AMC/GME is a very unique case. I’ve never seen this many people backing a stock so much lol

M Solo, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    M Solo, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Jun 28, 2021
    Welcome back boss @M Solo !

I don't have anything to ask though lol.

Apr 24, 2024
  7. M Solo

Jun 28, 2021
    Looks great but I feel like they showed the entire f---ing movie lol.

Apr 24, 2024
  8. M Solo

Jun 27, 2021
    Yeah it was kind of trite but she quit her job and left me with in 2 days. Just a 30 year old life crisis and our relationship caught a stray. After 14 years and not really doing anything to warrant the break up I was almost too pissed and hurt to make it work but eventually cooler heads prevailed.

And Guns Blazing was hated on? What lol? That's one of the coldest Eminem songs I've ever heard and maybe my favorite collab between the two. Not sure how that was hated on when people dickrode those three AWFUL relationship songs on Kamikaze. Agree with you about about rest of MTBMB. Like I think Alfred's Song was a cool song but I'd be lying if I said I've listened to it more than 5 times. Tone Deaf maybe 10. I still liked and appreciated the songs for what they were though. I also really liked Gnat because the songs atmosphere captured 2020 for me perfectly. However songs like that age pretty badly so the farther away from Covid we get the less and less I listen to it. Really enjoyed the album and would be delighted if he could put something of that caliber out again.

Apr 24, 2024
  9. M Solo

Jun 27, 2021

I wasn't aware. Really? Either way it's a far less egregious offense than most of the man's posts.

Apr 24, 2024
  10. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Jun 29, 2021
    @M Solo I don't really have a question I just want to say it's nice to see you back even if it's for a short period

I also want to thank you for keeping the side b thread moving during the dark ages lol

Apr 24, 2024
  11. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Jun 28, 2021
    Agreed.

Good to see you back around.

Ordinary Joel, SLAYAR and M Solo like this.
    Ordinary Joel, SLAYAR and M Solo like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. M Solo

Jun 28, 2021

I liked it. Hope the album isn't THAT happy all the way through but still a cool song. Semi off topic but I missed both when they originally dropped but I've had Zella Day's Hypnotic Remix and Zara Larson's Wow on repeat since Fall. I'm sure you've heard Wow but if you haven't heard the Hypnotic Remix check it out!

Apr 24, 2024
  13. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jun 28, 2021
    [​IMG]

Its the mask + tag from Halloween 3, which was about halloween masks killing kids! The other masks, a witch and skeleton also appear. They were also in Halloween 2018 but now they also show the tag.

Apr 24, 2024
  14. M Solo

Jun 28, 2021

Yes sir good too see you again too!

Honestly not really. I loved Polo G's album and think RapStar is song of the year so far. Pretty excited for both Billie and Lorde's respectively albums, too. Other than that I'm just praying that Dre's divorce ends sooner than later for obvious reasons:emoji_sunglasses:

As far as TV goes I really liked Power Book 2 and CANNOT wait for the final season of Better Call Saul. What have I missed on TV?!​

Ordinary Joel, jankland and asvdawg like this.
    Ordinary Joel, jankland and asvdawg like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. Mikey

Jun 28, 2021
    Great to see you back

you listen to any new rappers?
    any good tv series you have watched?

Ordinary Joel, SLAYAR and tgmxd like this.
    Ordinary Joel, SLAYAR and tgmxd like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jun 28, 2021
    Yeah it is kinda spoiler-ish.

LOVE the silver shamrock shoutout tho

Apr 24, 2024
  17. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jun 27, 2021
    I miss M Solo

Apr 24, 2024
  18. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jun 27, 2021
    How did you occupy your time during the last 1/3 of quarantine without posting?

What are your top 3 songs off of side B?

Apr 24, 2024